Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2019, 01:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

aww that sucks Hope you can post from a computer soon so you can have a better look!

We did go through & find a picture of each from S10:
Rachel | Monica | Ross | Chandler | Joey 2 | Phoebe 2

You've got 2 weeks from when the thread was started to voice your opinions, but the sooner you decide, the more time the team has to make the graphics . But a few days is nothing, don't feel you need to rush when your mind & time just isn't available just yet

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Ok, thanks a lot! It will be easier for me to get back to you on everything at the end of this week

And thanks for posting all these pics links

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Black mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
We did go through & find a picture of each from S10:
Rachel | Monica | Ross | Chandler | Joey 2 | Phoebe 2
I like these! My favorites for Joey and Phoebe are the second and first respectively.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

So I finally took some time to look back at the posts here and think about what I would like.
I think using one of their group pic would be great but that's also a pretty good idea to use individual pics and put them all together, that could be cool!

And I do really like these S.10 photoshoot they all look so good! For Joey and Phoebe I prefer their 1st ones for both of them.

As for the new colors of the board, I don't know if it's possible but when I tried to think about it the first thing that I came up with was that a light grey and light purple could look pretty good together here.
I also look around a bit in the design link that was posted and I liked the "color float" scheme.

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All

Last edited by Black mamba; 08-03-2019 at 04:31 PM
Old 08-03-2019, 08:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad you've had a chance to take a look at things . While individual pictures are easier for us to use, were there any group shots that you really liked for the team to take into consideration as well as the individual S10 pics?

Quote:
I also look around a bit in the design link that was posted and I liked the "color float" scheme.
Unfortunately many colour schemes on that site have the same name. Which "color float" were you referring to? I presume it is this one since it has purple?

Quote:
As for the new colors of the board, I don't know if it's possible but when I tried to think about it the first thing that I came up with was that a light grey and light purple
Based upon this description I found these: one / two / three / four / five (look at the first column of colours going down) / six
We could also combine colour schemes such as this with the purples from either here or here (or whatever shade of purple you'd prefer)
Personally I think that purple & green lavender colour scheme with the silvers could look quite nice keeping the green in it but not my board.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Glad you've had a chance to take a look at things . While individual pictures are easier for us to use, were there any group shots that you really liked for the team to take into consideration as well as the individual S10 pics?
Thank you for letting me have the time to!
And yes, there's some group pics I really like! This one has always been one my fave ever: daydreaming: Click image to close this window
Then there's of course the group shots from season 10 that I love : this one and this one
And there's also this one I love from S.2: daydreaming: Click image to close this window

And finally, it could also be nice to use this girls shot combine with one of the boys together, I know the 3 of them also did a shot together similar to the girls there but unfortunately I couldn't find the boys shot from that season on the site But I still thought I would mention it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfortunately many colour schemes on that site have the same name. Which "color float" were you referring to? I presume it is [URL=https://www.design-seeds.com/seasons/summer/color-float-classics/
this one[/URL] since it has purple?
Oh, sorry since I didn't look at everything so I didn't noticed some colour schemes had the same name And I actually meant another one without grey or purple, it's this one: https://www.design-seeds.com/seasons...color-float-5/
I find it pretty fresh, light and cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Based upon this description I found these: [URL=https://lemonbe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/img_LEMONBE_color_lila_femenino_crochet_lindo_morados_flor_aroma_OCTUBRE2013_34.jpg
one[/URL] / two / three / four / five (look at the first column of colours going down) / six
Thanks for posting these, it helps I like the 4th one the best here It has some light grey and a nice shade of purple too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by We could also combine colour schemes such as [URL=https://www.design-seeds.com/seasons/winter/winter-white/
this[/URL] with the purples from either here or here (or whatever shade of purple you'd prefer)
Personally I think that purple & green lavender colour scheme with the silvers could look quite nice keeping the green in it but not my board.
This could actually be good too, I really like the idea of combining the colour scheme of the first link here with the purple scheme of your last link, the green touch is a pretty nice touch actually that goes well with the others two main colours I liked

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All

Last edited by Black mamba; 08-04-2019 at 09:45 AM
Old 08-05-2019, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

10th season pics work for me!!

Quote:
Thanks for posting these, it helps I like the 4th one the best here It has some light grey and a nice shade of purple too.

I agree. I like the purples and purple pinks in the 4th one.

And a tinge/accent of the green could be nice, too.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

We have now finished making all the graphics and the Graphics Team are going to vote on a winner, so this thread will now be closed until the colours and graphic have been set up - then we will re-open it so you can tell us what you all think!

If you have questions please post them on the Info Center's Message Board Customization Process Thread, but please check the opening post to see if your question has been answered there first.

Thank you everyone,
Aurora

i love you. ♡
21:21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 06:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Enjoy your banner and new colours.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Lovely banner and board colors. Great job, GT!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love both the banner and colors! So pretty.
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 11:58 PM
Graphics Team

Gorgeous colors!
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The board looks wonderful!
Old 03-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

OMG! I LOVE IT! The banner, the colors! So gorgeous! Thanks so much!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I like the colors chosen and the photos chosen for the banner.