Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2016, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Hmm. They already got Samuel L. Jackson on the show, though, and his credit in Hollywood is much bigger than Chris Evans'.
Ah, thanks I don't watch AoS, so I had no idea that SLJ appeared on it. Still, if someone like Chris Evans made an appearance, I'm sure that Twitter would break pretty quickly. My personal guess was someone like Cate Blanchett, Rihanna or Beyonce appearing on a series like Empire.

Quote:
Is the whole cast of the most recent series made fully by big names?
Season 5 had Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Chloe Sevigny, Angela Bassett, Lady Gaga, Wes Bentley, Evan Peters and Matt Bomer. Scream Queens had Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts, Abigail Breslin, Keke Palmer and Lea Michelle. Feud will have Sarah Paulson, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jessica Lange, Judy Davis and Susan Sarandon. It's very tough to get a big role in his projects nowadays.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Ah, thanks I don't watch AoS, so I had no idea that SLJ appeared on it. Still, if someone like Chris Evans made an appearance, I'm sure that Twitter would break pretty quickly. My personal guess was someone like Cate Blanchett, Rihanna or Beyonce appearing on a series like Empire.
Ohhh wait, could the news refer to Rihanna signing up for Bates Motel? I read about it somewhere, but completely forgot until I saw your post above.

BTW, you're right: SLJ >>> Chris Evans, but Captain America >>> Director Fury.
Quote:
Season 5 had Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Chloe Sevigny, Angela Bassett, Lady Gaga, Wes Bentley, Evan Peters and Matt Bomer. Scream Queens had Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts, Abigail Breslin, Keke Palmer and Lea Michelle. Feud will have Sarah Paulson, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jessica Lange, Judy Davis and Susan Sarandon. It's very tough to get a big role in his projects nowadays.
I was almost, ALMOST, giving up after reading that string of golden names.

...But then I spotted Evan Peters and Lea Michele. Not all hope is lost yet!
Emma Roberts doesn't have that much of a resume, either.
Old 08-30-2016, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ohhh wait, could the news refer to Rihanna signing up for Bates Motel? I read about it somewhere, but completely forgot until I saw your post above.
It can't if it's public knowledge already.

Quote:
I was almost, ALMOST, giving up after reading that string of golden names.

...But then I spotted Evan Peters and Lea Michele. Not all hope is lost yet!
Emma Roberts doesn't have that much of a resume, either.
Do they really count, though? I mean, Evan Peters is a leftover from AHS season 1 and Lea Michelle was the female lead on Glee - Ryan's previous show. I give you Emma Roberts. Her filmography isn't anything special (lots of movies but nothing that really stands out), but she's Julia Roberts' niece. That probably counts for something in an industry such as this one.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 08-31-2016 at 04:15 PM
Old 08-31-2016, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
It can't if it's public knowledge already.
Oops. I read it about it less than two days ago and thought it was super fresh news.
Quote:
Do they really count, though? I mean, Evan Peters is a leftover from AHS season 1 and Lea Michelle was the female lead on Glee - Ryan's previous show. I give you Emma Robert. Her filmography isn't anything special (lots of movies but nothing that really stands out), but she's Julia Robert's niece. That probably counts for something in an industry such as this one.
You're the queen of hope killers, did you know that?

Also, after reading the last part of your message I feel like Woody Harrelson when during a joined interview with Liam Hemsworth he found out that Chris is his brother.
Derp.

Okay, then Liz can still join Rihanna on Bates Motel. Who needs Ryan Murphy, anyway.
And I really like Vera Farmiga, too.
Old 08-31-2016, 06:33 AM
MST Manager

You didn't know Emma Roberts was Julia Roberts' niece?
Old 08-31-2016, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

How bad is that?
Old 08-31-2016, 06:37 AM
MST Manager

Very bad.
Old 08-31-2016, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nepotism' secret weapon: you can't condemn it if you are in the dark about blood connections.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:01 AM
MST Manager

Old 08-31-2016, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

From now on I'll pay closer attention to celebrities who share the same last name and hit Wikipedia, lol.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oops. I read it about it less than two days ago and thought it was super fresh news.

Quote:
You're the queen of hope killers, did you know that?

Also, after reading the last part of your message I feel like Woody Harrelson when during a joined interview with Liam Hemsworth he found out that Chris is his brother.
Derp.

Okay, then Liz can still join Rihanna on Bates Motel. Who needs Ryan Murphy, anyway.
And I really like Vera Farmiga, too.
I didn't mean to crush your dreams, but there's always a possibility for a smallish recurring role - kind of similar to the one Morris had in season 1. I just wouldn't hope for anything "big".

I have yet to watch Bates Motel, but I wouldn't be opposed to Liz appearing on it. By all accounts, it's a pretty good show with a great cast. Also, if Tracy can appear on it, there's no reason why Liz shouldn't be able to join in on the fun.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't know where to put this, but Dolls Behaving Badly may not be dead yet after all. From a recent interview with DoS's Amber Conley:

Quote:
In addition to auditioning, she [Amber Coney] is also writing a book adaptation for her co-star Elizabeth Mitchell. “She passed a book along to me and was like ‘I’d like to make this, I don’t know’,” she recounts “I’m going to try to write the thing, so once I have a moment I’m going to get back and write that.”

Source
Old 11-14-2016, 08:34 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the news!
Old 11-17-2016, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

Julie, you watch Colony, right? Can you picture Liz on that show?
Old 11-17-2016, 06:14 AM
MST Manager

Yes, I do watch it. Liz is my dream casting.

Liz would be great on Colony. There are great characters in the show that have different agendas and have different ideas about how to go about things. It's not clear who are the "goodies" and "baddies".