Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2014, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

HEY!! Look who's back!!

I'm loving this season of OUAT, honestly. Of course Liz is a big part of the reason why.
She is absolutely fantastic in the role.
OUAT is always split into two arcs per season and I have to say this first part of the season definitely beats last year's Peter Pan arc.

I'm glad that her arc is not going to end now but she will be back in March after the HIATUS
Old 11-16-2014, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome back, Ross! I'm glad you're enjoying Liz on Once.

I know I am probably not as well informed as I should be, but how many episodes of OUAT is ABC going to air this fall? 11?
Old 11-17-2014, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

Yes 11! I'm guessing The Snow Queen will be at least in the spring premiere like Peter Pan was last year. At least I hope so. I don't want Liz to leave

She makes the show better and everyone is loving her
Old 11-17-2014, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

Yes 11! I'm guessing The Snow Queen will be at least in the spring premiere like Peter Pan was last year. At least I hope so. I don't want Liz to leave

She makes the show better and everyone is loving her
Old 11-17-2014, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ross! Welcome back! How are you, girl?

Question for all of you regular watchers - besides Hook, has any "big bad" made it our alive of their story arc..?
Old 11-18-2014, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Only Regina.

But I never considered Hook a villain. He was trying to get revenge because Rumple took his hand. If I remember correctly he was never 100% bad.

The Snow Queen is SO going to die or get imprisoned again (maybe in the hat). It doesn't look like the writers are going down the redemption path for her.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the answer!
Did Peper Pan die, too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ross (View Post)
The Snow Queen is SO going to die or get imprisoned again (maybe in the hat). It doesn't look like the writers are going down the redemption path for her.
On one hand, that's not great news if you want to see more of her on the show in the future, seeing as everyone seems to think she did an excellent job with the character, but on the other it's refreshing that Liz is finally playing a bona fide baddie and is allowed to go all out with them.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

I would like her to stay the whole season but eventually she will have to go. I wouldn't want her to be stuck with the show. And yes she was very well received by the fans and the critics so that's good.

Yes Peter Pan died and so did Zelena. I have no idea what will be the end of The Snow Queen. Many want a happy ending for her but I don't see how it could be done.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well it's not like Once Upon A Time cares all that much about being consistent and giving characters their due, so...
I do think her arc will have a clear ending, though, at least everything heard/read so far seems to head that way.

I was a bit scared she would have haters among the fandom - the show's fanbase is VERY passionate, especially if somebody gets in the way of the fan favourites, but I worried for nothing, luckily.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I was a bit scared she would have haters among the fandom - the show's fanbase is VERY passionate, especially if somebody gets in the way of the fan favourites, but I worried for nothing, luckily.
It probably also helps that Liz's character isn't a threat to any of the show's popular ships. The OUAT shipper crowd can be brutal.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

OUAT fans usually love the guest stars. Especially villains
Old 11-19-2014, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
It probably also helps that Liz's character isn't a threat to any of the show's popular ships. The OUAT shipper crowd can be brutal.
Ah, very good point. I did read some comments about people worried that Liz's character might share a romantic past of some kind with Rumple once it was revealed who she would play, but spoilers crashed that fear pretty fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ross (View Post)
OUAT fans usually love the guest stars. Especially villains
I saw somehow split comments, half positive and half negative, about Peter Pan and Rebecca's Mader character, but I didn't look around much.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

From Tumblr:

Source

Old 11-21-2014, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

She looks truly stunning with the SW attire.

I might not like OUAT all that much, and criticize a lot of things about it, but 9 out of 10 times they really ace their casting choices, and this is a perfect example.
Old 11-22-2014, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

I love that the fandom wished Liz to be on OUAT and they made it happen.