Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Snow Queen #1: “For the first time, we’re showing a villainous side to Elizabeth Mitchell.” - Adam Horowitz

Welcome to the 1st appreciation thread for
The Snow Queen

“For the first time, we’re showing a villainous side to Elizabeth Mitchell.” - Adam Horowitz

Source

Supporters:

always be my baby
baelfire24
sourburst
witch with claws

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 05-22-2017 at 04:17 PM
Old 10-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry about the sparce opening post guys, but I thought it would be nice to have a thread where fans can discuss and speculate about Liz's OUAT character. We can still pretty up the OP a little bit later.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 10-10-2014 at 02:18 PM
Old 10-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Cool, thanks for the thread .
Old 10-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening it, Alex.

I still haven't seen the new episodes of the season. I know I said I wasn't thriller about watching OUAT when her casting was announced , but lately I've had little free time so it wasn't a matter of will but chance. I hope this week-end I'll finally be able to see the Snow Queen in action.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:37 PM
Extreme Fan

So, the snow queen is Elsa and Anna's aunt, is in dealings with Rumple of course, and has some sort of past with Emma that Emma can't remember, interesting!

Also, she hates all non magic people because they all turn on magic people eventually, so typical villain motivation .

Liz does icy so well! Her trademark
Old 10-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Disney has released this new interview/BTS video with Elizabeth to promote the current season of OUAT:

Old 10-16-2014, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the video! I want a recording of Liz and CJ singing the movie's soundtrack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
So, the snow queen is Elsa and Anna's aunt, is in dealings with Rumple of course, and has some sort of past with Emma that Emma can't remember, interesting!
Perhaps she met Emma when she was a little girl?
Old 10-20-2014, 03:28 PM
New Fan

Well, this show looks silly to me, but at least she seems to have a lot of fun in her role, and people in general are loving the Snow Queen as a villain. It's good to see her finally receives deserved praise of her talent again.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

I just found this list:

Quote:
TV's Top 10 Villains: The Biggest Baddies Currently on Air, From Gotham to Game of Thrones

Zombies, superheroes, and Hamptonites are no match for these dastardly villains! With Halloween right around the corner, Us Weekly has rounded up a list of the top 10 Big Baddies currently on TV that make our spines tingle, throw a wrench in everyone’s plans, and just generally get in the way of our favorite protagonists.

10. Snow Queen (Once Upon a Time)

Is it getting chilly in here? Royals with the power to produce ice don’t always sing hit Idina Menzel songs. The Snow Queen (Elizabeth Mitchell) first stepped her frosty heels into Storybrooke in season 4 of the ABC fairytale drama, but she’s already made a lasting impression. Using her powers to freeze to turn the town against her niece Elsa (Georgina Haig), the queen (or her alter-ego Sarah Fisher) has already racked up a list of enemies.

Source
Old 10-27-2014, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

May I be added please?

k r i s tine | art | icon: Si Crazy
visit: jai courtney, chris evans, tom hiddleston
Old 10-27-2014, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by always be my baby (View Post)
May I be added please?
Kris!
Thanks for stopping by! Adding you right away.
For some reason I thought you had stopped watching OUAT, but it was probably Mee who told me she had quit it, instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balian (View Post)
Well, this show looks silly to me, but at least she seems to have a lot of fun in her role, and people in general are loving the Snow Queen as a villain. It's good to see her finally receives deserved praise of her talent again.
It's very cheesy and from what I could see doesn't really care for continuity, but yeah, I've seen a lot of enthusiastic comments about Liz in the role, so that's good. The series has a very passionate fandom.

Thanks for posting that list, Alex.
Old 10-27-2014, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the add!

I was going to stop watching it, but I couldn't resist I haven't seen the last episode yet, but I want to see how she knows Emma and more scenes with Rumple please.

Old 10-28-2014, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know how it feels when you want to quit a show but keep watching it anyway because you want to know what happens after 3-4 seasons of investment.

I need to try to catch up, at least before the Frozen arc ends.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I know. I'm all about fairytales, so I'm always interested in what they'll do next. I was hoping they put some Aladin in there because Jafar would make a great villain, but I guess he was in the spinoff that was cancelled. Way to go.

Anyway, get caught up! So I can talk about last episode. The Snow Queen's motive was revealed!

Old 10-29-2014, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wasn't Jafar played by Naveen Andrews in the spin-off? I feel like the LOST actor are taking over the fairytales world. I wanted to check out the pilot for him, but then never had enough motivation to do so, oops.

I will catch up! Even if the plot won't do much for me, I can always stare at how pretty Elizabeth looks in the SQ costume.