Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Add me please? I don't know what took me so long to get to the EM board, I adore her

Just saw that JJ commented on Josh being a part of Revolution
Old 04-02-2013, 06:29 AM
MST Manager

^That's funny.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks the tweet post.For me I had enough for Liz only lost alum on Revolution
Old 04-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Wow people are still fighing over the triangle!

Well, SJ won basically 80-20 so...

I love how the majority of LOST's fans loves SJ, even those who aren't shippers!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally88 (View Post)
Wow people are still fighing over the triangle!

Well, SJ won basically 80-20 so...

I love how the majority of LOST's fans loves SJ, even those who aren't shippers!
SJ is rather universally liked. I think it's hard to watch SJ scenes and not see how much Sawyer loves Juliet

I reallyyyyy want Josh and Elizabeth to reunite
Old 04-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I reallyyyyy want Josh and Elizabeth to reunite
awww me too!! Not necessarily on a show, just maybe to do an interview together or something! I just want to see their faces together again!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

We need them to go to the same event somewhere

What is Josh up to acting wise?
Old 04-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

He was casted in a CBS pilot!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally88 (View Post)
what pilot?

EDIT: Just looked it up, Intelligence. Hm might give it a try
Old 04-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ross (View Post)
awesome, thanks for the info. I might have a look
Old 04-12-2013, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Even if Sawyer and Juliet didn't win the EW greates couple tournament they were the Staff Pick

Quote:
As Kurt and Blaine battle it out with the Doctor and Rose in EW’s Greatest TV Couple of All Time championship, we’re unveiling our favorite couples, who didn’t advance as far as we would have liked. Here’s the case for Sawyer and Juliet of Lost.
I didn’t know I wanted Sawyer and Juliet to be in love until they already were. That’s the thing about Lost: its time-trickery cuts out everything except mystery and revelation, which makes a nameless Island fill with dread and a man like Josh Holloway’s James “Sawyer” Ford into the soul mate of a woman like Elizabeth Mitchell’s Juliet Burke (even if they couldn’t make it past round two in our bracket game).
Their trope-y backgrounds (he was the shiftless, selfish conman who liked to read; she was the forward-thinking doctor who could carry a gun) made good sense on paper, in a sort of what-might-happen way — a recipe for drama that Lost embraced throughout its run. But the show was also big-brained when it came to the shape and scope of redemption, and how human contact caused all of the bad and good in the world. When Sawyer, in a moment of split-second selflessness, threw himself from a plane to save the other passengers, it was only natural that he would wash up next to Juliet.
Their romance wasn’t spontaneous, of course, but it was presented as a surprise. After watching them hop all through time and space on the restless Island, killing people and solving problems, our other group of ex-Islanders eventually found them holed up together in the ‘70s and working with the Dharma Initiative. He was clean-shaven. She was glowing. Love looked…good on them.

The rest of the season — and the series — didn’t go down quite so smoothly for the pair, with conspiracies and the looming threat of global metaphysical collapse criss-crossing across their courtship. And that’s not even to touch on the origami folds of the later episodes, which required, simultaneously, that Sawyer convince Juliet not to leave the Island and that Juliet sacrifice herself so that she might never meet Sawyer — and so never lose him.
Come on. Their relationship was the show’s spiritual compass in a fifth sense dense with mythos. Would they have been together in some other way or time? They completed each other only in the sense that they were made better by working together, sharing a rapport of survival, their chemistry all about the eyes. And the end of that was a sort of shadow map for the last season of the show: the idea that no one is meant to be alone.
Lost was already winding down by the time that James “Sawyer” Ford and Juliet Burke got together and the beauty of it can sound like an after-thought for viewers who left after the end of seasons two or three — especially for those left wondering, What about Kate? But that was always a triangle missing its points. Sawyer wasn’t torn between the two. He moved from one to the other; and in so doing, evolved. In another timeline entirely, he would forget about Juliet completely. But not forever. Because big-brained as Lost could be, it was always bigger hearted, insistent that people who connected could only pull away from each other so far before snapping back together. The last time Juliet saw Sawyer on the Island, she was slipping through his fingers, her last memory of falling. But that’s the thing about love: In the end, he caught her.
EW
Old 04-12-2013, 07:50 AM
MST Manager

Thank you.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I didn’t know I wanted Sawyer and Juliet to be in love until they already were.
That's so true.

But for me it was a bit different. I didn't want them together at all, then LaFleur aired and I fell hard for them until the moment Sawyer sees Kate again. From that moment on, I was back to my sceptical self. There were moments of joy and moments of true hate where I wanted Sawyer to be thrown off a cliff. Well, I love Juliet and didn't want to see her suffering, so I was very bipolar towards the Juliet/Sawyer love story. But then... the vending machine reunion came in and I was completely in love again. It was natural. Beautiful. Perfect. They were made for each other. It was the "I surrender" moment for me.

IMHO, it was the most beautiful moment of the finale and the most beautiful romantic moment of the show, surpassing anything involving Desmond and Penny.

Old 04-13-2013, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

love that they were the staff pick!

When Kate came back, I thought they were gonna cheapen Suliet but they ended up just showing how much he actually loved Juliet imo
Old 04-22-2013, 01:59 AM
Extreme Fan

I think they messed it up a little because they had to keep the love triangle going. And also because Kate and Sawyer ended up alive together inside a plane leaving the island. So they made Sawyer give an ambiguous look at Kate when Bernard says he and Rose just care about being together and they made Sawyer sniff Kate's dress, etc.

Just some things that I didn't like because of Juliet. I never cared so much about the Kate/Sawyer pairing. But I realize that's what you're going to get when it comes to love triangles/quadrangles. And that look I can't make any sense of it until now. From Sawyer's POV.

If I could choose one LOST script to read, I'd choose the script of The Incident, definitely. I never doubted that he loved Juliet, that she was the most important person of his life and that he would stay with her forever, like Juliet said. But I wondered how much Sawyer still loved Kate.

In the end it didn't matter. What matters to the story is that both Juliet and Kate were part of the best period of Sawyer's life and that he loved Juliet more than anything and was waiting for her "to remember and let go" and all that jazz.