Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Oh man, Giancarlo, too. Hope he and Liz can hang around the set together.
Yeah, that would be great. It's still a shame to me that he and Liz had almost no scenes together in Revolution - especially after both of them said that they would love to work together more often.

Quote:
Didn't they ask her about OUAT in some interview, and she said she would love to play a "crazy, fancy" character? We could use that, if I manage to find it again.
That's a great idea. I think the quote you are talking about is from one of her interviews at WonderCon.

I just found this short season 4 synopsis:

Quote:
Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, The Evil Queen, Hook and all the other resident fairy tale characters as they prepare to defend themselves against a magical force from the past that's too dark and unpredictable even for Rumplestiltskin - The Ice Queen.

Source
Could Elizabeth be playing the Ice Queen?
Old 07-11-2014, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Yeah, that would be great. It's still a shame to me that he and Liz had almost no scenes together in Revolution - especially after both of them said that they would love to work together more often.
Giancarlo's character original connection was to the Evil Queen, so with Liz playing a baddie his Magic Mirror role could link him to her, too.
Quote:
That's a great idea. I think the quote you are talking about is from one of her interviews at WonderCon.
She replied to the question about who she would like to play with "somedofy fun. Somebody fanciful. Somebody crazy."
I don't know how to use that in a title, though.
Quote:
Could Elizabeth be playing the Ice Queen?
Thanks for the synopsis!
Isn't Elsa the Snow Queen in Frozen, though? Would they change that if they plan to continue the story fromwhen the movie left off?
Old 07-20-2014, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Another little spoiler-ish hint:
Quote:
'Once Upon a Time' showrunners spill 'Frozen' secrets (no Olaf!) | Inside TV | EW.com

There’s been a lot of guesses for Elizabeth Mitchell’s character, whether Elsa and Anna’s mom survived that sea voyage, or perhaps that she’s playing the original Snow Queen. Anything you can tell us?
Kitsis:
It’s one of the two things you mentioned!
Horowitz: We’ll find Elizabeth Mitchell’s character is connected both to the world of Arendelle and the world of Storybrooke.
And they stated once again that the Frozen arc will only cover S4, so no plans to keep featuring the character in the future (the way Captain Hook stuck around after the Neverland storyline was over, instead).
Old 07-25-2014, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

First promotional stills for the premiere of OUAT S4:

source

I think Georgina looks great as Elsa, but that costume, as loyal to the original cartoon as it is, looks cheap as hell.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz discussing the upcoming Frozen arc at Comic Con:

Old 08-01-2014, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Liz was spotted on set.
Old 08-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

[x]
Old 08-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the latest.

Quote:
She replied to the question about who she would like to play with "somedofy fun. Somebody fanciful. Somebody crazy."
I don't know how to use that in a title, though.
Maybe like this:

"I would like to play somebody fun. Somebody fanciful. Somebody crazy."

Quote:
Isn't Elsa the Snow Queen in Frozen, though? Would they change that if they plan to continue the story fromwhen the movie left off?
I don't know. I have never watched Frozen.

Quote:
And they stated once again that the Frozen arc will only cover S4, so no plans to keep featuring the character in the future (the way Captain Hook stuck around after the Neverland storyline was over, instead).
Hm, this might just be my skeptical side talking, but I am not entirely convinced that Elizabeth's character will only be featured during the Frozen arc. If her character is connected to Storybrook in some fashion (and I think there were rumors that this is the case) then I wouldn't be all that surprised if they make her a regular eventually.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maybe like this:

"I would like to play somebody fun. Somebody fanciful. Somebody crazy."
Perfect.
Quote:
Hm, this might just be my skeptical side talking, but I am not entirely convinced that Elizabeth's character will only be featured during the Frozen arc. If her character is connected to Storybrook in some fashion (and I think there were rumors that this is the case) then I wouldn't be all that surprised if they make her a regular eventually.
So. You come back online and the first thing you do is deliver a blow to my hopes. Thanks, girl! (but I love you anyway)

Anything is possible, you're right. Rebecca Mader's character was last season's big bad and I think Rumpelstiltskin killed her in the season finale, so I thought Elizabeth's would have a similar clear-cut arc, but without the death (because if she's Elsa and Anna's mother, too, she might be redeemed, or partially redeemed, by the end and leave the town with them).
Old 08-12-2014, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So. You come back online and the first thing you do is deliver a blow to my hopes. Thanks, girl! (but I love you anyway)
Sorry.

Quote:
Anything is possible, you're right. Rebecca Mader's character was last season's big bad and I think Rumpelstiltskin killed her in the season finale, so I thought Elizabeth's would have a similar clear-cut arc, but without the death (because if she's Elsa and Anna's mother, too, she might be redeemed, or partially redeemed, by the end and leave the town with them).
Yeah. something along those lines could definitely happen, too. All I'm saying is I think there's a 50/50 chance for Elizabeth's character to stick around beyond the upcoming Frozen arc - especially if fan feedback turns out to be favourable.

ETA:

It looks like they are currently filming on-location in Vancouver and Liz is on set. Here are a few pictures:

Quote:

I also saw a comment on Twitter that Elizabeth's character is the owner of an ice cream shop in SB. Maybe that's a hint that she will be playing the original Snow Queen. Hopefully, we'll get more pictures soon (and preferably in better quality).

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 08-12-2014 at 01:25 PM
Old 08-12-2014, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah. something along those lines could definitely happen, too. All I'm saying is I think there's a 50/50 chance for Elizabeth's character to stick around beyond the upcoming Frozen arc - especially if fan feedback turns out to be favourable.
Yeah, baddies with redeemable futures are pretty well liked on that show - Regina, Hook, Rumple. Elsa/Georgina might have the biggest chance to stick around, though, especially if they can find someone to reveal as her True Love (shippers is the reason that show is still so talked about, let's face it).
Quote:
It looks like they are currently filming on-location in Vancouver and Liz is on set. Here are a few pictures:

I also saw a comment on Twitter that Elizabeth's character is the owner of an ice cream shop in SB. Maybe that's a hint that she will be playing the original Snow Queen. Hopefully, we'll get more pictures soon (and preferably in better quality).
Thanks for pics and info!
An ice-cream shop. This show is so subtle.

ETA - Emma, Charming and the Knave of Hearts were spotted in front of the shop, likely looking for her character:

http://yvrshoots.com/2014/08/shoot-o...l#.U-qft-N_uSo
Old 08-13-2014, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, baddies with redeemable futures are pretty well liked on that show - Regina, Hook, Rumple. Elsa/Georgina might have the biggest chance to stick around, though, especially if they can find someone to reveal as her True Love (shippers is the reason that show is still so talked about, let's face it).
Too true. I don't even watch the show and yet, I still know what Rumbelle, SwanThief or SwanQueen are.

Quote:
Thanks for pics and info!
An ice-cream shop. This show is so subtle.

Quote:
ETA - Emma, Charming and the Knave of Hearts were spotted in front of the shop, likely looking for her character:

SHOOT: ONCE UPON A TIME’s Emma (Jennifer Morrison), Charming (Josh Dallas) & Knave (Michael Socha) in Steveston | yvrshoots
Thanks for the link to the pictures. Luckily, OUAT films in Vancouver. We should be getting lots of on-location pics thanks to the autograph hounds and paps.
Old 08-14-2014, 03:37 AM
Elite Fan

ABC has released an updated synopsis for season 4:

Quote:
Once Upon a Time - Season 4 - Extended Synopsis

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, The Evil Queen, Hook and all the other resident fairytale characters as they prepare to defend themselves against a magical force from the past that's too unpredictable even for Rumplestiltskin - Elsa, the Ice Queen from Arendelle.

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairy tale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

After defeating Zelena - the Wicked Witch of the West - Emma and Hook were pulled into her time portal, which brought them back to the Enchanted Forest of the past. When they accidentally thwarted the initial meeting of Snow White and Prince Charming, Emma and Hook had to find a way to fix the timeline and get them together, or risk altering their futures and possibly obliterating Emma and Henry's existence; not an easy task to undertake. When Emma was captured by The Evil Queen, she met a female prisoner scheduled to be executed. Upon finding a way to escape, Emma saved the prisoner's life by taking her along. But Hook believed the woman's fate was to die and feared that things could be altered by her continued existence. After successfully getting her parents back on track, Emma, Hook and the prisoner found themselves captured by Rumplestiltskin and imprisoned in a room that contained his most unpredictable magic. With no way to escape, Emma discovered that her own magic had returned, and she was able to whisk herself, Hook and the prisoner back to present day Storybrooke. Upon their joyous return, Emma learned that the prisoner was none other than Robin Hood's wife, Marian, who was presumed dead in the previous timeline. Regina and Robin Hood had begun to fall madly in love with one another, but with Marian's return, their relationship could be in danger. And, unbeknownst to anyone, Emma and Hook also brought back Elsa.

You never give up on the people you love...

The Storybrooke residents do not know what Elsa has in store for them. Back in the past, in Elsa's kingdom of Arendelle, we will discover what happened to her, her sister Anna and Kristoff, and how and why Elsa became a prisoner of Rumplestiltskin. And now that Emma has brought back Robin Hood's wife, Marian, and possibly sparked the end of Regina's relationship with him, will she return to her old, evil ways and do everything in her power to get even? And newlyweds Belle and Rumplestiltskin continue to be deeply in love with each other. But Rumple is hiding a secret from Belle -- one that, if found out, could destroy their happiness - he continues to be the master of the dagger that calls upon him to be the Dark One. Can Emma and Hook commit to one another, and can these two damaged people take their love to the next level? Mary Margaret and David have a new baby, Prince Neal, and are looking forward to raising him into a proud, brave and loving adult. But they are still sad that they were not able to do this with Emma, instead helping her escape the curse when she was first born and not meeting her again until she was 28 years old. Henry is very happy to have both of his mothers back in Storybrooke. But with biological mom Emma and paternal grandfather Rumplestiltskin's blood running through his veins, he will be tested by both the light and the darkness. Finally, Will Scarlet (Michael Socha, "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland"), a former member of Robin Hood's band of Merry Men, has traveled across many lands to make his way to Storybrooke. He finds himself intertwined in the goings-on in town for the first time as his mysterious past pushes him to an unknown future.

As the season continues, new fairy tale characters will be revealed and old acquaintances will be revisited. But not everyone can be trusted.

Source
Old 08-17-2014, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks! At least now I'm a bit up to date with the plot of the show.
...Not sure it that's helpful, though, because I gagged a bit reading the synopsis.
Old 08-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread