Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2012, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Revolution - Sex and Drugs (1x06) - Episode Discussion

Sex And Drugs

Episode Description

Miles and the gang take a detour to get medical help for Nora; Aaron thinks back on his life; Neville hands Danny over to Monroe.
(source)

Promos

Promo 1 (00:30)

Sneak Peeks

-

Promotional Photos

You can check out the rest of the promo pics for this episode here.

Ratings

7.90 million viewers (18-49: 3.0/7)

Reviews

____

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 04-09-2013 at 06:20 PM
Old 10-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quick question: Is Liz in this episode? I've seen people commenting on Twitter that she isn't, but I wanted to make sure just in case.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:19 AM
Elite Fan

I read that she is in the episode, but only for like 30 seconds.
Old 10-30-2012, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Awww I really really liked this episode!!

The promo for this episode was SO misleading tho!! I mean it's a completely different plot from what it seemed in the promo!
Aaron's backstory was heartbreaking And the episode overall was kinda sad. I didn't think they would show the reunion between Danny and Rachel so soon but I loved that little scene. I was also kinda impressed by Danny's performance but maybe because like I said before I have a crush on his face Liz was perfection in 30 seconds

They are going to put Nora and Miles together soon I think. I don't mind Nora like before but I wish they didn't magically cured her with a shot of adrenaline because I don't think it works like that. Or maybe the pennicilin did all the work already and she was just resting idk. It's not clear.

Last edited by ~Ross; 10-30-2012 at 05:36 AM
Old 10-30-2012, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
I read that she is in the episode, but only for like 30 seconds.
Thanks. I think I'm going to wait until the end of the week to watch the episode then.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

I just watched, I think it wasn't a bad episode, I actually liked it

Quote:
The promo for this episode was SO misleading tho!! I mean it's a completely different plot from what it seemed in the promo!
I totally agree!

Quote:
Liz was perfection in 30 seconds
True dat I wish she had more screentime though, and she didn't appear until the very end

Quote:
I don't mind Nora like before but I wish they didn't magically cured her with a shot of adrenaline because I don't think it works like that. Or maybe the pennicilin did all the work already and she was just resting idk. It's not clear.
The adrenaline shot didn't cure her, the penicillin and the blood transfusion did. The adrenaline was used only to wake her up, it is a stimulant.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The adrenaline shot didn't cure her, the penicillin and the blood transfusion did. The adrenaline was used only to wake her up, it is a stimulant.
Yeah I get that. But after the tranfusion the doctor said "50-50" so I wasn't really sure she was cured. But I guess it was implied when she recovered after the adrenaline injection.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:27 PM
Extreme Fan

At the beginning of the episode I was annoyed because I felt the writers were trying to impress way too much. Obviously the truck wouldn't kill Aaron and consequently it wouldn't kill his wife since it came from Aaron's side. Obviously the 'just fun and games' guy wouldn't kill Miles. By the way, that scene would've been cool if they didn't repeat the last part again (the counting to three and Miles screaming the guy's name), if they just went to the part where the guy pulls the trigger, it would've been a good scene. They impressed me when Aaron shoots himself though. I actually thought he had killed himself.

Didn't like that Aaron reminded me of Mark Zuckerberg. But his feelings were genuine. I was glad he could do something heroic. I just think that abandoning his wife was something selfish because she clearly loved him.

I usually don't like Miles. He was ok in this episode. It was probably because of Nora, but he calmed down a little bit and that was good to see.

One of the things that I like about Charlie is that she doesn't go out there killing innocent people. So it was disappointing that she was going to kill the Irish man after everything he told her and what she saw.

The militia kills innocent people portraying guns. The 'just fun and games' guy has as much guns as he can and he is just fine. What kind of law is that? Maybe producing drugs still helps the militia? He said Miles eliminated his competition and in return he gave Miles gold. Bass knew him and knows what he does. Unlike Miles, the 'just fun and games' guy didn't look like he wanted to keep a low profile. So maybe in order to have guns he still gives part of the profit to Bass? Anyway, I think that's good that they finally explained a little bit about the power behind the militia. At least, one of the sources. It needed to be addressed because the militia is very powerful and rich, just look at the wives. It's something I wanted to know since the Pilot.

Why Bass wouldn't want Charlie? If he has the two kids, the chances of Rachel telling everything he wants is much bigger. It disappointed me. Because of Rachel, I thought Bass wouldn't have the courage to kill Danny or Charlie. But that's me being innocent thinking that Bass actually likes Rachel. If he promoted Neville after he let Ben die, it probably means Bass doesn't care too much about Rachel's family.

The reunion between Rachel and Danny was super sweet. Their faces!

Two cool things I randomly remembered: Aaron once joked about the sale of heroin and now he killed the man that produces it. Also Aaron reading Charlie's letter when in the past he was the one that left a letter to his wife.

Old 04-09-2013, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry for bumping this old thread, but I noticed that we never posted the ratings for this episode and I figured I should do that for archive's sakes:

Final ratings:

Quote:
10:00 NBC Revolution 7.90 million viewers (18-49: 3.0/7)

Source
Half hour numbers:

Quote:
10:00PM – Revolution
Viewers: 8.958 million, A18-49: 3.4/8

10:30PM – Revolution
Viewers: 7.820 million, A18-49: 2.8/7

Source
And adjusted half hour numbers:

Quote:
10:01PM – Revolution
Viewers: 8.378 million, A18-49: 3.2/8