Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Revolution - The Patriot Act (2x07) - Episode Discussion

The Patriot Act

Episode Description

MILES AND COMPANY ARE TRAPPED IN WILOUGHBY – When Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) discovers some unsettling truths, Miles (Billy Burke) does what he does best to overcome obstacles before him and those he cares about. Meanwhile, Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) shares a moment with her mom as Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) and Jason (JD Pardo) continue with their struggles between father and son.

Also starring David Lyons, Zak Orth, Jessica Collins, Nicole Ari Parker, Steven Culp and Zeljko Ivanek.
(source)

Promos

Promo 1 (00:30)
Promo 2 (00:15)

Sneak Peeks

-

Promotional Photos

You can check out the rest of the promo pics for this episode here.

Ratings

5.21 million viewers (18-49: 1.4/4)

Reviews

____

Last edited by Hawthorn; 11-12-2013 at 07:07 PM
Old 11-06-2013, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for opening the thread
Old 11-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Final ratings for this episode:

Quote:
8:00PM NBC Revolution 5.21 million viewers (18-49: 1.4/4)

Source
And the half hour numbers:

Quote:
8:00 p.m.

NBC – Revolution
Viewers: 5.55 million (#3), A18-49: 1.5/ 4 (#3)

———-

8:30 p.m.

NBC – Revolution
Viewers: 4.89 million (#3), A18-49: 1.4/ 4 (#4)

Source
Old 11-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Key demo stable for three weeks in a row, and yesterday night they gained some viewers compared to the last episode's numbers.
There is hope for season 3 yet.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
There is hope for season 3 yet.
Yes. On any other network, Revolution would be a definite goner, but with this being NBC, it has a fighting chance if it can hold on to the 1.4 for the rest of the season.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:59 AM
Extreme Fan

It was a good episode, but I think I expected more after all the drama surrounding Bass and his death. I felt that the whole 'Bass is alive' reveal was rushed.

I mean, Miles basically wanted to die with Bass. And Charlie was upset with Rachel Bass' death too. So I expected a more emotional reaction from Charlie and Miles. I wanted to see the moment when Rachel tells them Bass is actually alive. I wanted to see their reactions. Miles and Charlie seemed just okay with it. I expected more emotion.

But I loved Rachel's reactions.

It was obvious that she did it for Charlie, but it was awesome to hear Rachel saying this to Charlie. That's huge. Rachel listening to Charlie and doing what she wants. Especially after the whole Nora thing.

Rachel also said she did it because they needed him. So maybe she was really planning to save Bass before Charlie talked to her. But I still believe what Charlie said was the defining moment.

Miles and Charlie are clueless. No ideas. Don't know what to do with Aaron. They basically forgot Bass is alive. But Rachel can't forget this, of course.

I guess I'm glad I kept him alive.

I'm going to pretend this is Rachel making fun of the fact she killed Bass, she made him suffer, just to save him and now he can do anything she wants. Because if he doesn't do what she wants. Then she will kill him for good. She's the boss now and she's making fun of it.

Seriously, I think this is Rachel realizing he can help them, despite everything. And she has no choice but trust Bass and believe Aaron is going to be safe with him.

What I love about it is that Rachel is the one deciding what Bass is going to do to help them and Bass simply does it.

That's how it is supposed to be from now on. That's what I want to see.

It was nice to see some Gene back story. I thought his story is very similar to Rachel's. Rachel sold her project to the D.o.D. so she could save Danny and she destroyed the world because of it. Gene sold his town to the Patriots to get access to medicine so he could save his people from sickness and he destroyed the town because of it. Gene told the Patriots about Aaron because they threatened to kill Charlie and Rachel. The same way Rachel built the amplifier to Bass because he threatened to kill one of her children. So I think Rachel will understand why he is working with the Patriots. He really made horrible choices for good reasons, just like Rachel. And he's very affected by his decisions too.

In a way, Rachel's playing the role of Charlie now. Getting disappointed at her father. I really like this and I'm curious to see what's going to happen between them.

And Rachel's mom is dead. At least we know now what happened with her. Rachel was talking with her on the phone in the very first episode, so I was curious to know where she was. Since her mother died of cholera because of the blackout and lack of medicine, now I'm thinking Rachel is indirectly responsible for her mother's death and this is cruel. I'm pretty sure she knows how her mother died. I need to see how she is feeling about her mother's death. Please!

My heart broke when Rachel finds out her dad is a Patriot. Her face. And then when she breaks and starts to cry. I can't deal with it. And Charlie FINALLY hugging Rachel. It was so beautiful. She had no idea why Rachel was crying. She just hugged her mother. I'm very happy with it.

Good to find out what the Patriots want with Rachel. They want her brain, of course. It looks like Aaron is more important than her though. For now.

But I liked to see Rachel's involvement with the blackout being brought back to light. Would like to see more of her feelings about it and people actually confronting her about it.

Drugged Bass was really adorable and funny. Now I understand what Liz was talking about.

You don't remember me. Am I really that forgettable?
I can't believe they actually did it.

Pretty sure Edmund Burke is going to be hit by a bus as soon as possible. But I think I'm going to enjoy him while it lasts. He's funny.