Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Revolution - No Quarter (1x03) - Episode Discussion

No Quarter

Episode Description

NORA LEADS MILES AND CHARLIE TO THE REBEL CAMP – On the run from Militia, Nora (Daniella Alonso) leads Miles (Billy Burke) and Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) back to the Rebel camp. Meanwhile, Aaron (Zak Orth) and Maggie (Anna Lise Phillips) search for Grace (Maria Howell) and Danny (Graham Rogers) stands up to one of Captain Neville’s (Giancarlo Esposito) men.

JD Pardo, David Lyons and Tim Guinee also star, and Mark Pellegrino and Michael Mosley guest star.

source

Promos

Promo 1 (00:30)
Promo 2 (00:30)

Sneak Peeks

Sneak Peek 1 (01:01)

Promotional Photos

You can check the rest of the promo pics for this episode here.

Ratings

8.317 million viewers (18-49: 3.2/8)

Reviews

____

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 04-09-2013 at 06:09 PM
Old 10-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening the thread, Alex.
I waited because I meant to ask you what we wanted to do for this episode
Spoiler:

but it's always better to have a place to discuss the latest installment.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

I have yet to see the episode, but the ratings are already out:

And the half hour numbers:

Quote:
10:00 p.m.
NBC – Revolution
Viewers: 9.07 million (#2), A18-49: 3.5/ 9 (#1)

10:30 p.m.
NBC – Revolution
Viewers: 7.74 million (#2), A18-49: 2.9/ 8 (#1)

Forums | » Ratings » Current Nightly Network Results » Monday 10/01/12TV Media Insights – TVMI – TV Ratings – Network TV Show Reviews
Old 10-02-2012, 11:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Pretty nasty loss in the second half hour, but I'm glad the retention wasn't bad from last week.

A Liz-free episode made me very sad
Old 10-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeecrisp7 (View Post)
A Liz-free episode made me very sad

I have yet to watch the episode for that reason. I am not expecting to see much of Liz next week either. The main focus seems to be on Charlie, Miles and not!Nate. At least for now.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Elite Fan

I still haven't watched it yet because Liz is not in this episode either. I'll probably watch it during the weekend.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes,no Liz on episode 3 Revolution,not exciting after watched it.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

I watched it!
We get to know a lot more about Miles in this episode and also his relationship with Nora. The revelation about Miles, I was not expecting. But it makes things more interesting (at least a little)
The episode overall was ok. Too much Charlie though, always too much Charlie
Buuut.. Mike Pellegrino! I love him! And I like his character, too!

I think the main problem with this show is that they keep showing action scenes with Miles, Charlie and Nora and after a while it gets old. Also the conversations between the three of them are always the same. But I'm glad they are giving space to the characters' backgrounds and the flashbacks were actually pretty good. I still don't like Nora :/

Last edited by ~Ross; 10-04-2012 at 01:27 PM
Old 10-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I swear Miles and Charlie's arguments are always the same. It doesn't help that I'm not liking either character. I see potential in Maggie and Aaron, I want more time with Grace because that'll probably mean answers, and of course I want more Rachel.

Nice to see Mark Pellegrino at the very least. And I did like how the first scene with his character, where he's got the escaped rebel at gunpoint, was written.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally watched the third episode earlier today, and I must say it was probably the one I enjoyed the most so far. Mark Pellegrino's character was a nice addiction and by the end of the episode I found myself liking the background/FB bits involving him, Monroe and Miles.
Can't we trade Nate for Jeremy (if I got his name right)?

Aaron and Maggie's wandering around had a little nice moment at the end. I keep liking Maggie even if she has little to do. (yep, that's me, always betting on the losing horses )

Danny scored a couple of points with me this week. I don't know if I might like him more than Charlie, or it's just the fact that he has less screentime than her sister giving him an advantage.

The Rebellion VS Militia plot is not something we haven't seen a thousand times done before, but it could have potential. The only thing I don't like is the whole "let's bring back the United States." Not because there is anything wrong with that goal, but I wish they had kept the storyline more general, worldwide relevant. Do we even know if the Militia is something the other countries around the globe have, or not? Was there any mention about that?

I like Nora, but I see that they're being as subtle about her and Miles as they've been with Charlie/Nate. I don't care about neither.

The dialogue is what it is - nothing special. And you guys are right about the same thing being addressed.
Kinda enjoyed Miles standing up for his brother, although I don't feel the family/rescue mission theme yet.

One thing this show has with Lost - if you're an adult woman, at some point you are due a motherhood storyline attached to your character in some fashion. 3 out of 3 is a pretty good track record, lol.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

ITA with everyone.

I liked this episode better than the first two as well, I think it has a lot to do with Mark Pellegrino. Can this show keep him please? His character is interesting and Revolution needs more good actors.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:56 PM
Extreme Fan

The Jeremy reveal at the end was cool.

Bass did say Miles is his family. Does it mean he has no family? It is one of the main themes of the show. So I think he has and the family is powerful and megalomaniac. It could explain what’s behind the power of the militia and maybe his weird tattoo.

Maggie seeing the iPhone picture of her kids was nice, but there is no way the battery would last 15 years and without a charger!

The first thing I thought when the pendant turned on is that other people have pendants and when one of them turns it on, all the other pendants are also turned on. But that’s stupid and makes no sense because Randall was probably with his pendant turned on when Grace turned off her pendant.

I think this episode confirms the electricity is just 'hidden' and the blackout was 'created' by humans.