Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
yes! they are both amazing! who's your favorite character? And do you ship anyone?
I really love them all,but I think my favourite is Britta.And ships-I like more Britta/Jeff than Annie/Jeff...

Quote:
Ula, you love PD too?
Yes It was awesome but too short.

Quote:
Gah, I agree! Golden Globes aren't much about quality though, c'mon Avatar won last year. And Glee wins and Community doesn't even get a nomination???? WTH? GG are about popularity imo.
I totally agree.
Golden Globe for Glee? Seriously? Have they seen any episode of 2nd season? I can understand Jane winning,Chris...not so much.He's ok,nice,he acts well but in my opinion he shouldn't have won.

Quote:
So a few days ago I found out Anna Friel and David Thewlis were together so I was really happy (fandoms collide + they look cute) only to find out yesterday that they broke up
I didn't know they were together.And now I know and they're not a couple anymore....

Quote:
I loved it! Today I'll watch "Peter"
"Jacksonville"!One of my favourite episodes"Peter" was great too,but my favourite ep of 2nd s. is "Over There"
Old 01-18-2011, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteeo^^ (View Post)
"Jacksonville"!One of my favourite episodes"Peter" was great too,but my favourite ep of 2nd s. is "Over There"
I like that title That's the season 2 finale, I can't wait to watch it

Oh, I love your icon
Old 01-18-2011, 01:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks

A lot happens in this episode,it's awesome

I'm in the middle of 1st season of Mad Men and I really like it
Next week starts my winter break and I want to watch as many episodes as possible.But unfortunately I have to start studying for my final exams and I won't be able to spend whole 2 weeks watching tv and doing nothing...
Old 01-18-2011, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Just 3 more days to go until a new episode of Fringe. I am so excited.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Peter" is one of my favorite episodes!
And the Fringe talk reminds me... that I have to hurry up with the catching up.

I just read that NBC will keep Parenthood in their Tuesday schedule instead of replacing it with L&O:LA. Good news for Nanda and Tish, I guess.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:17 AM
Elite Fan

"Peter" was amazing I LOVED it. I think it has to be my favorite episode yet. The retro 80s credits And finally we know the whole story about Walter and Peter. Walter never intended to steal Peter, I knew he wasn't that bad The way Nina lost her arm I also liked how the Peter from the other universe was more close to Walter and in the alternate universe/whatever, our Peter, was closer to his mom. Because he had the exact same dialogue in both universes, but in one universe it was Walter talking to Peter and in the other universe it was his wife. That was clever.

And this morning (while I was waiting for V to download) I've watched "Olivia. In the lab. With the revolver". It was good too, altough not as good as "Peter". It had Diane Kruger!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteeo^^ (View Post)
I really love them all,but I think my favourite is Britta.And ships-I like more Britta/Jeff than Annie/Jeff...
yeah I love them all too, but my favorite is Abed. And yay! I don't really like Jeff/Annie, they are weird imo. And I don't ship Britta/Jeff, but I like them. Though if they put anyone together it can't be now.

Quote:
I'm in the middle of 1st season of Mad Men and I really like it
I started s2, but I'm going very slowly with it.

FRINGE!! THIS WEEK! And Community too!!

Quote:
Good news for Nanda and Tish, I guess.
Yes, I think so. I hope so. It can't be cancelled, I love it too much!

Quote:
The retro 80s credits
yes! that's awesome!

I don't know which s1 episode is my favorite, I need to rewatch it to know.

Oh! I watched The Kids are All Right, I loved it! And Julianne and Annette are amazing!
ANd I DLed The King's Speech but I couldn't find subtitles and I don't understand british accent very well (though I understand Misfits, it doesn't make sense...)

Last edited by poehler-bear; 01-19-2011 at 07:04 AM
Old 01-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
The retro 80s credits
That was cool, I like little things like that.
Quote:
And this morning (while I was waiting for V to download) I've watched "Olivia. In the lab. With the revolver". It was good too, altough not as good as "Peter". It had Diane Kruger!
Poor Diane, her character had a pretty bad death, lol. I didn't recognize her immediately while I was watching the episode, she looked familiar but that's all.

Ohh Community. I like Abed the best, too, but there is really no character I dislike in the cast, even Pierce who doesn't seem to be a fan favorite, many of his scenes crack me up.
I'm not a shipper on the show - unless you count Troy/Abed as a couple , but I like Jeff/Annie more than Jeff/Britta. It may just be a matter of chemistry though (I see way more chemistry in J/A than J/B).

I wanted to see The King's Speech tonight, but first I have to look for it around.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandaLaFleurMC (View Post)
I don't know which s1 episode is my favorite, I need to rewatch it to know.
Well, "Peter" is from season 2. I don't know which season 1 episode is my favorite either. I guess the finale. I loved it.

I couldn't watch any Fringe episode yesterday, I'll try to watch 2x18 "White Tulip" today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
That was cool, I like little things like that.
Me too

Quote:
Poor Diane, her character had a pretty bad death, lol. I didn't recognize her immediately while I was watching the episode, she looked familiar but that's all.
Yeah, poor thing

I recognized her immediately, but I think that's just because I've watched Inglorious Basterds three times already

ETA:

YOU KNOW WHAT?

My orthodontist said she's gonna take my braces off before summer The treatment will have lasted less than two years instead of two years and a half

Because I'm an excellent patient

Last edited by ~ayumi~; 01-21-2011 at 03:21 AM
Old 01-21-2011, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I like Abed the best, too, but there is really no character I dislike in the cast, even Pierce who doesn't seem to be a fan favorite, many of his scenes crack me up.
yes, me too. Pierce is my least favorite but I still like him a lot. It's like Friends and HIMYM it's impossible not to like all main characters

I don't know... I think both couples have good chemistry but there's something about J&A that I don't like. Well, whatever, I don't care much about that.

Quote:
I wanted to see The King's Speech tonight, but first I have to look for it around.
The movie just leaked so you'll probably find links to DL.
And OMG! It's amazing! The cast is amazing and I love the story. For me it's better than Inception and The Social Network... maybe it's the british accent (I found subs but it turned out that they were awful and I didn't have subs through most of the movie, but I think it's pshycological 'cause I understood almost everything )

Oh yes, my bad. Anyway, I meant s1 and s2 because I watched them just once and very fast (s2 at least)
I love White Tullip, Walter

aww great news, Anna!

Going to watch Community now and FRINGE TODAY (or tomorrow for me)
Old 01-21-2011, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love White Tullip, Walter
I loved it too I'm gonna watch 2x19 "The Man From the Other Side" right now

Quote:
aww great news, Anna!
Yesss I'm sooooooo happy
Old 01-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I recognized her immediately, but I think that's just because I've watched Inglorious Basterds three times already
I often do that, recognize a face but it takes me a while to pin-point where exactly I remember them from. I've mentioned how bad my memory is, I wasn't kidding.
Quote:
My orthodontist said she's gonna take my braces off before summer The treatment will have lasted less than two years instead of two years and a half

Because I'm an excellent patient
Awesome news!
Before summer - perfect timing!
FREEDOM IS YOURS!
Quote:
yes, me too. Pierce is my least favorite but I still like him a lot. It's like Friends and HIMYM it's impossible not to like all main characters
True, all of them get their awesome moments and their opportunity to shine.
Quote:
I don't know... I think both couples have good chemistry but there's something about J&A that I don't like. Well, whatever, I don't care much about that.
Me neither, I have a preference but it's clear that the show isn't taking couples or the "triangle" seriously, so I just roll with whatever they do.
Quote:
The movie just leaked so you'll probably find links to DL.
And OMG! It's amazing! The cast is amazing and I love the story. For me it's better than Inception and The Social Network... maybe it's the british accent (I found subs but it turned out that they were awful and I didn't have subs through most of the movie, but I think it's pshycological 'cause I understood almost everything)
I often have issues with following people talking in British accent, too, especially when the lines/exchanges are delivered very fast, I hope I won't miss too much.

Speaking of Fringe, I haven't got around my catch up yet, but I wanted to ask you guys if you knew how bad or good the ratings did last night..?
Old 01-22-2011, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I often do that, recognize a face but it takes me a while to pin-point where exactly I remember them from. I've mentioned how bad my memory is, I wasn't kidding.
Oh, I have a bad memory too

Quote:
Awesome news!
Before summer - perfect timing!
FREEDOM IS YOURS!
Yes, that's the perfect timing

You know what I miss the most? Bubblegum I'm not to supposed to eat popcorn either, but I eat them a lot
Old 01-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
same thankfully imdb exists.

Quote:
Me neither, I have a preference but it's clear that the show isn't taking couples or the "triangle" seriously, so I just roll with whatever they do.
yes, but last episode had too much Jeff&Annie for me, but I loved the whole Jeff runing scene . But I missed Britta and Abed in that episode, it felt a bit off.

Quote:
Speaking of Fringe, I haven't got around my catch up yet, but I wanted to ask you guys if you knew how bad or good the ratings did last night..?
It was really good for Friday night! And if it keeps up like that it will be renewed!

lol Anna, when you said bubblegum I thought of Pushing Daisies dog, I'm seriously obsessed right now
Old 01-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh, I have a bad memory too
I only have a good memory for phone numbers and quotes of my favorite tv shows. Very useful in real life... not!
Quote:
You know what I miss the most? Bubblegum I'm not to supposed to eat popcorn either, but I eat them a lot
Isn't popcorn a bitch when it gets stuck in your teeth? Did you found some trick to eat it and avoid that?
This summer you're going to cheew bubblegum whenever you want.
Quote:
thankfully imdb exists.
Seriously!
Some days I forget that there was a world without search engines once.
Quote:
yes, but last episode had too much Jeff&Annie for me, but I loved the whole Jeff runing scene. But I missed Britta and Abed in that episode, it felt a bit off.
I can't say I minded Jeff/Annie (Annie cornering Jeff in the men bathroom - A+ for her ), but the writers should watch the amount of teasing they deliver if they want to keep it light and not have people grow expectations.
Quote:
It was really good for Friday night! And if it keeps up like that it will be renewed!
Really? That's fantastic to hear!