Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2014, 08:43 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for all the stuff!
Old 11-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can someone who has seen the episodes so far if the Snow Queen and Belle cross paths in any way?
Old 11-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Not really. I mean Belle crosses paths with the Snow Queen's mirror which is basically a trick to make her lose her mind. Reflected in the mirror she sees a different version of herself who tells her terrible things so she didn't actually met Ingrid.
However, Liz played the opposite version of Belle when they were filming (I guess they did it to help Emilie) but in the scene you don't actually see her.
Emilie wrote about that on twitter after the episode:

Quote:
Loved doing this mirror scene. The amazing #ElizabethMitchell played the opposite version of me while we filmed each side. Love her!
Old 11-18-2014, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

That's nice that Emilie and Elizabeth got an opportunity to work together on the show even if fans didn't really get to see it on-screen.

Speaking of Emilie, I read some very disturbing tweets by one of the Vancouver paps recently. Apparently, she has some serious problems with alcohol. If those allegations are true, I really hope she gets the help that she needs as quickly as possible.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Wait, what?! This is the first I hear anything like that about her. Is it reliable? Since she got off Lost I haven't seen that many pap pics of hers and thought besides the set pics the OUAT cast was pretty much left alone.

Thanks for all the info, Ross! I'm glad they got to spend some time together on a set again, even if it stayed off screen.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
^ Wait, what?! This is the first I hear anything like that about her. Is it reliable? Since she got off Lost I haven't seen that many pap pics of hers and thought besides the set pics the OUAT cast was pretty much left alone.
I don't know how valid it is, but we know those guys have connections inside all of the city's most popular productions. They spoiled Tyler's death on V months in advance and they also hinted at problems in Tom Welling's marriage (a marriage that eventually ended in a divorce)...

A new spoiler from TV Line:

Quote:
2014 Fall Finale Preview

ONCE UPON A TIME

Airdate: Sunday, Dec. 14 (ABC, 8/7c)

Why You Need to Watch: With the Frozen arc coming to a close, "Two of the show's most beloved relationships will be tested and changed forever as Storybrooke says goodbye to some of their own," series creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis preview. "In the Enchanted Forest, things gets classically evil as we face off against an embarrassment of witches."

Source
Old 11-21-2014, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Promo for the upcoming episode:

Old 11-22-2014, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

From a recent Jennifer Morrison interview:

Quote:
Twisted Sister: We knew that the Snow Queen (Elizabeth Mitchell) was going to send a flurry of drama to Storybrooke this season, but we had no idea that she was going start a thunderstorm of crazy. “Things are getting more intense in terms of realizing what’s going on with the Snow Queen and her plans, and why she’s been trying to get Elsa and Emma more ingrained in her life in some way,” Morrison explained.

“She’s on this bizarre crusade to just wipe out everyone else and have these two women replace the sisters that she lost,” the actress said of the Snow Queen’s evil plans. “She’s clearly not well. She’s extreme about it, and so we realize how intricate her plan has been, and how far back her plan goes. It’s all coming to a head at this point.”

Unfortunately, Morrison unveiled that the drama is not going to end anytime soon. “By episode nine and ten we’re still really struggling to overcome the big picture,” she admitted. “We’re winning some of the battles, but feeling like we’re still losing the war.”

To make matters even worse, the Snow Queen is fiercely determined to unleash a darkness that the citizens of Storybrooke have never seen before. “There’s definitely a lot of turmoil going,” she said. “The Spell of Shattered Sight, which makes everyone see the worst in each other, would mean everyone would basically destroy each other.”

Although we’re not going to reveal exactly when the spell hits, Morrison did tell us that evil is on the horizon. “It is coming and it does descend on the town,” she spilled. Thankfully Emma kept her powers!

Source
Old 11-25-2014, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

The official press release for episode 9. Charles Mesure is in this one:

Quote:
Once Upon a Time - Episode 4.09 - Fall - Press Release

"Fall" - As the Spell of Shattered Sight approaches Storybrooke, Mary Margaret and David rally the residents to prepare for the curse while Belle and the fairies work together on an antidote. Gold, with Hook as his reluctant servant, sets about an exit strategy of his own. Regina and Robin Hood ready themselves for the worst while, with the help of a locator spell, Emma and Elsa search desperately for Anna. In Arendelle, Anna and Kristoff awaken to find that their kingdom is once again in danger, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 30 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior/Blue Fairy, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Scott Michael Foster as Kristoff, Charles Mesure as Black Beard, Raphael Alejandro as Roland, Tyler Jacob Moore as Hans, Nils Hognestad as Franz, Marcus Rosner as Jurgen and Elizabeth Mitchell as the Snow Queen.

"Fall" was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Mario Van Peebles.

Source
Old 11-26-2014, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Promo pictures for episode 9
Old 11-27-2014, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Thank you!
Captain Swan
Old 11-28-2014, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for all the new stuff.

This is an incredibly unpopular opinion because everyone I ever saw comment on it considers it the cutest thing, but I find Ginnifer Goodwin's haircut so unflattering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I don't know how valid it is, but we know those guys have connections inside all of the city's most popular productions. They spoiled Tyler's death on V months in advance and they also hinted at problems in Tom Welling's marriage (a marriage that eventually ended in a divorce)...

If the rumor is indeed true, I hope she can get help soon. Sometimes the hardest part is to realize you have an actual issue with something and that it can't be stopped without a proper intervention.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Press release, promo and official images for 4x10:

Quote:
THE SNOW QUEEN’S SPELL OF SHATTERED SIGHT HAS DESCENDED UPON THE TOWN, CAN EMMA AND ELSA DESTROY THE CURSE BEFORE STORYBROOKE DESTROYS ITSELF?, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Elizabeth Mitchell (“Lost”) Guest Stars as the Snow Queen

“Shattered Sight” – Storybrooke is in a state of chaos with all the residents under the Snow Queen’s Spell of Shattered Sight at each other’s throats. Emma and Elsa race against the clock to free themselves of the ribbons and take down the Snow Queen and her curse. David can only watch when Regina clashes with Mary Margaret in an epic battle. Meanwhile, Gold gathers Belle and Henry as he prepares to leave town forever, and Will Scarlet looks to square his tab with Hook. Kristoff’s thick-headedness leads Anna to a heartwarming discovery, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, DECEMBER 7 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
[x]

Pics here:
Once Upon a Time - Episode 4.10 - Shattered Sight - Promotional + BTS Photos | Spoilers
Old 11-25-2015, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

She died a hero.
Old 11-26-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Has the show always gone with some sort of redemption path for its big villains? From what I've read around, Hook, Regina and Rumple all got that.