Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2014, 10:09 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for all the news!
Old 10-27-2014, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Thanks for the videos! I still have to watch last night's episode.

k r i s tine | my art
Old 10-29-2014, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

ABC has released a set of promo pics for episode 6

And the official press release:

Quote:
Once Upon a Time - Episode 4.06 - Family Business - Press Release

"Family Business" - The race is on to track down the elusive Snow Queen, who was once a foster mother to a young Emma - whose memories of this event have been erased - in order to discover what her ultimate end game is for Elsa and the residents of Storybrooke, and unaware that she does not possess the real blade that controls The Dark One, Belle attempts to use it to get her reluctant husband to show her where the Snow Queen is hiding. Meanwhile, back in the past, Belle travels to Arendelle and, with Anna's help, seeks out Grand Pabbie to help her regain her lost memories in order to discover the fate of her mother, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Elizabeth Mitchell as Snow Queen, Scott Michael Foster as Kristoff, John Rhys-Davies as Grand Pabbie, Christie Laing as Marian, Frances O'Connor as Colette, Eric Keenleyside as Maurice, Jason Burkart as Little John, Darcey Johnson as Oaken and Garfield Wilson as guard.

"Family Business" was written by Kalinda Vazquez & Andrew Chambliss and directed by Mario Van Peebles.

Source
Old 10-29-2014, 10:59 AM
MST Manager

Thank you, Alex!
Old 10-29-2014, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Thanks for that! I'm not sure if I like the motive of her wanting a family, but we'll have to see. There's a episode titled, "The Snow Queen," coming up, so hopefully we get more of her background there.

k r i s tine | my art
Old 10-30-2014, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is there anyone left on that show who DOESN'T have a family connection to someone else?
They must need graphs to keep track of them all and avoid possible unintentional incest accidents.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:51 AM
MST Manager

Old 10-31-2014, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I'm already confused

k r i s tine | my art
Old 10-31-2014, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

I have found a new interview with the producers:

The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
Old 11-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Alex!

Here is the promo for the Snow Queen episode:

Old 11-08-2014, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

HQ pictures for tonight's episode

The official press release:

Quote:
Once Upon a Time - Episode 4.07 - The Snow Queen - Press Release

“The Snow Queen” – Emma captures the Snow Queen and interrogates her at the sheriff’s station. But the Snow Queen uses her prior knowledge of Emma to try to persuade her into thinking that they are more alike than she could possibly imagine. Regina and Robin Hood’s relationship grows increasingly complex as they struggle to find a way to save his dying wife, Emma begins to see what she missed out on by not growing up and being a family with Snow and Charming when she sees how involved Mary Margaret is in baby Neal’s life, and Henry begins his after school job in Gold’s shop while trying to help Regina find a clue to the identity of the author of the storybook. Meanwhile, in Arendelle of the past, we learn about the origin of the Snow Queen and her familial connection to Elsa and Anna as we see her discover her spectacular yet deadly ice powers, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 9 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Jessy Schram as Ashley/Cinderella, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Mitchell as Snow Queen, John Rhys-Davies as Grand Pabbie, Brighton Sharbino as young Ingrid, Ava Marie Telek as young Gerda, Bailey Herbert as young Helga, Jonathan Runyon as Duke, Pascale Hutton as Gerda, Sally Pressman as Helga, Greg Webb as King and Ryan Booth as man.

”The Snow Queen” was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Billy Gierhart.

Source

And 2 sneak peeks:

Old 11-13-2014, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

A new interview with Elizabeth:

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 4 Preview — Elizabeth Mitchell on Snow Queen, Emma, Elsa | TVLine

HQ promo pictures for episode 4x08

A new TV Guide spoiler:

Quote:
Any scoop on Sunday's two-hour episode of Once Upon a Time? — Deirdre
Here's a tidbit: "Elsa and Anna get to work together back in Arendelle," Elizabeth Lail reveals. "So we get to see the two sisters become a team and formulate a plan." That's definitely bad news for the Snow Queen, who will learn that her plan to pit Elsa against Anna won't be easy.

Source

And a promo for next week's episode:

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 11-13-2014 at 04:21 PM
Old 11-15-2014, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Another new interview with Liz:

'Once Upon a Time's Elizabeth Mitchell Teases Future Devastation from the Spell of Shattered Sight!
Old 11-16-2014, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

I think this spoiler from EW's Spoiler Room pertains to Liz's character:

Quote:
Any scoop on the two-hour episode of Once Upon a Time? — Farah
Remember the Snow Queen’s yellow ribbons? You should definitely be worried about them because they’ll come back into play in a very major way. (Hint: I may have spotted certain people wearing them while I was on set.)

Source

A preview of tonight's episode from Entertainment Weekly:

Quote:
'Once Upon a Time': Will Emma's want to rid her powers ruin Snow Queen's plan?

As Emma’s powers continue to spiral out of control during Sunday’s special two-hour outing of Once Upon a Time, she’ll turn to Rumplestiltskin for help in getting her powers under control—though Emma may be ready to get rid of her powers altogether.

“They’re thinking maybe it’s the best thing for her, to get rid of all of this burden that she seems to have that she carries the world on her shoulder,” Josh Dallas tells EW. “Maybe she can just be normal and she doesn’t have to be the savior.”

But being normal could come at a steep price. What Emma (Jennifer Morrison) may not realize is that Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlye) is far from redeemed after doing everything in his power to get his hands on the Sorcerer’s Hat—the same hat that sucks other magical beings into it.

Whatever happens between Emma and Rumple, the pair will share a deeper moment of understanding during a scene added on once the episode was expanded into two hours. “Emma sees herself as a villain because she feels like she’s made so many mistakes in her life and she’s always trying to redeem the mistakes that she’s made,” Morrison says. “Gold can only see her as a hero. The fact that he sees her as a hero in the way that he does is really impacting to her to hear him say that. Those words are really powerful to her.”

But losing her powers may not fit into the Snow Queen’s (Elizabeth Mitchell) plans for Emma. After losing the love of her own sisters, the Snow Queen seems out to adopt Elsa (Georgina Haig) and Emma as her own. “She just wants love,” Mitchell says. “It’s not like romantic love. I don’t think her head works that way. She’s too young really for that, inside her mind. She wants her two sisters. She wants that feeling of belonging again. She didn’t know that she had that love and when it was gone, she knew she had it.”

However, killing her own sister wasn’t quite the catalyst for the Snow Queen’s transformation into a villain after being hidden away from society at such a young age. “She was already on the road to crazy,” Mitchell says. “Without people to really guide her towards choices and having to hide and not being able to be the person she is, she just never came into her own.”

Without those skills, trying to break the sisterly bond between Anna (Elizabeth Lail) and Elsa in Arendelle of the past may prove more difficult, forcing the Snow Queen to take drastic measures to prove to Elsa that Anna had more nefarious plans for her. “Anna wants Elsa to be as special and as original and as true to herself as she is,” Lail says. “Because of Ingrid, Elsa’s perception could potentially get skewed to see it as though I am trying to take away her powers because I have this hat box and did not tell her the truth.”

But their bond may even be able to transcend what actions the Snow Queen takes. “The Snow Queen does herself a disservice, because once she starts trying to make Elsa distrust Anna, that’s exactly when Elsa starts distrusting the Snow Queen,” Haig hints.

Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

Source

And 2 sneak peeks at tonight's episode:

Old 11-16-2014, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the latest.

At this point, I guess it's easier if I wait for the hiatus and then catch up on all the episodes at once. Sorry I can't contribute with anything to the speculations.

Here is the promo for episode 9: