Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2014, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulieter (View Post)
I hope Liz goes to PaleyFest too! There are definitely people going who aren't on the list. Maggie Grace said she's going.
that sounds promising!
Old 03-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Extreme Fan

The PaleyFest official website has Maggie Grace listed, so it doesn't give me much hope.

However, the "and more" give me some tiny hope that they're still trying to get more people to attend the panel.

If only those reporters on the set of Revolution had asked Liz about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Speaking of panels, is there any chance that Revolution is going to have a panel at Wondercon again? They did have one last year and we got some good interviews out of it.
Maybe yes, because Warner Bros. sent reporters to the set to interview the cast, so I assume they seem to be interested in promoting the show.

Old 03-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

NBC has announced the season finale date for Revolution:

Quote:
Wednesday, May 14
Revolution (8/7c)

Source
Old 03-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the info
Old 03-16-2014, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

I just watched the Lost reunion panel. It's a shame that Liz didn't attend. She probably couldn't be there because of work commitments.
Old 03-19-2014, 10:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes, I think Liz didn't attend because she had to be on the set at 8:00 am on Monday. I'm assuming she was invited, of course.

I watched the panel too. It was fun.

Someone asked Damon/Carlton about the outrigger scene. Who Juliet and co. were shooting at. People will forever ask them about it. Obviously, they didn't answer. They just said what has been said before. They wrote the scene, but decided to not include it on the show.

Old 03-19-2014, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

The panel made me miss Lost like crazy. No shame. For all its fault, the lack of continuity, the frustrating storylines, the stalling and the cop-outs, I miss the characters and I miss watching the Lost actors play people I care for and get invested in enough to rant over and root for.

At least they said they might release the outrigger scene for an auction or special event in the future. I guess we can count that as slight progress.
The guy asking the outrigger scene was hilarious, btw.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Revolution will go on an extended break until April 16:

Quote:
NBC Pre-Empting 'Revolution' for 'Law & Order: SVU' Repeats on April 2 & 9

This week, Revolution garnered a series low 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. Yesterday, NBC decided to bump a repeat of Revolution on March 26 for a news special. However, that night was slated to be all repeats, and Revolution, like most serialized shows, does not perform well in reruns.Today the network released a schedule that has a repeat of a January episode of Law & Order: SVU airing at 8PM on Wednesday April 9 leading into new episodes of Law & Order: SVU and Chicago P.D. The repeat SVU features Olivia Benson facing off against her attacker William Lewis. The new episode also features Benson versus Lewis, so from a programming standpoint it makes a certain amount of sense. However, it certainly doesn't seem like a good sign for Revolution's future.

Update: A Law & Order: SVU repeat is also schedule for Wednesday, April 2 at 8PM.

Source
Old 03-22-2014, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news!

I don't really see this as a bad sign..? If the season finale is confirmed for May 14, then they had to add gaps to stretch their last 5 episodes until then and an extended or additional hiatus was inevitable.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

Liz will be a guest on the Baub Show tonight:

Source

I see Laura will be on, too. V reunion!
Old 03-28-2014, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

It looks like there will be another Revolution panel at Wondercon this year:

Quote:
Elizabeth attending the WonderCon 2014

Elizabeth will attend the WonderCon in a couple of weeks . So guys, we’re gonna see new photos and interviews of this beautiful woman very soon and for those who are lucky enough to be in the area, you will be able to meet her there! There’s still no schedule available yet but the convention takes place on April 18-20, in Anaheim, CA.

Thank you so much to Bob Merrick for mentioning this during the interview he just did with Liz.

Source
You know what that means, guys. New pics and interviews!
Old 03-31-2014, 09:01 AM
MST Manager

Great news.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:29 AM
Extreme Fan

I loved this interview with Bob so much! His interviews with Liz are always great.

My favorite part is when Liz was talking about her favorite LOST memory. Terry O'Quinn playing a song for her to sing and she sang the whole thing and the people applauded her.

Really lovely.

Of course, now I want to see Liz singing.

I'm very happy to know that Liz is going to be at WonderCon!

But the bad thing about WonderCon is that we can't watch the full panel. It frustrates me a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
At least they said they might release the outrigger scene for an auction or special event in the future. I guess we can count that as slight progress.
The guy asking the outrigger scene was hilarious, btw.
For a very brief moment, I thought they would actually going to answer. But as soon as they started to make jokes...

The PaleyFest panel made me feel very nostalgic too. It was a great feeling. LOST is not perfect, but it's very special. For me, at least. And the great characters make the show so special. I will always recommend the show to people because of the characters.

Really wish/hope they will do a special panel to celebrate the 10th anniversary at Comic-Con. With Liz being there too, of course.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

The Revolution panel at Wondercon has officially been confirmed:

Quote:
Revolution Special Video Presentation and Q&A

Revolution's panel session, featuring stars Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost), David Lyons (ER), Stephen Collins (Falling Skies), executive producer Rockne S. O'Bannon (Cult, Defiance, Farscape), and additional names to be announced, will power up WonderCon with discussions on everything from nanotech head-trips to Patriot power plays to the possible reestablishment of the Monroe Republic. Join the "revolutionary" stars and creative team as they reveal exclusive information about the remaining episodes of season two. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Bad Robot Productions, Kripke Enterprises, and Warner Bros. Television, Revolution airs Wednesdays at 8:00/7:00c on NBC.

Friday April 18, 2014 5:00pm - 6:00pm

Source
There's also going to be a special autograph signing with the cast and producers:

Quote:
Revolution Limited Signing - Friday, April 18 • 12:00pm - 12:30pm (x)

Don’t miss a special autograph signing with REVOLUTION (Wednesdays, 8/7c NBC) cast and producers! This is a limited signing and winners will be randomly selected.

-- WonderCon Anaheim Booth #585

Source

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 04-06-2014 at 12:14 PM