Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2015, 11:31 PM
MST Manager

Sometimes I think I should watch Revolution and V. Now I'm not so sure.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:56 AM
New Fan

Should be a good experience for her to star in an european production, filmed in Prague. It's not like the familiar Vancouver or Texas! This time it will be us europeans who will get to see Liz's show first, and poor americans will have to wait!

No actually it's not good news, I have TF1 and probably SAT1 too but there is no way I'm watching her with her voice dubbed, stupid europe.

It is probably the show that will give her the most visibility in France though, for what it's worth (not much).
Old 02-25-2015, 07:21 AM
MST Manager

Yes, it will be good experience for Liz.

It's a shame her voice will be dubbed.
Old 02-25-2015, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, the dubbing is going to be annoying for sure.

Unsurprisingly, it's just been announced that Liz has cancelled her appearance at Walker Stalker Con in Dallas:

Quote:
Unfortunately, due to a scheduling conflict, Elizabeth Mitchell will no longer be able to join us for #WSCDallas.

Source
Walker Stalker Con Orlando is still 3 months away, but Crossing Lines will probably still be filming by then. Walker Stalker Con in Boston is cutting it a bit close too, but it should hopefully work out, though.

I've been thinking about how to organize threads for this show. Considering that US broadcast is still up in the air, there's probably not going to be much press for it and I am not counting on a lot of spoilers either with filming taking place in Prague. So, I think we would probably be better off with 1 combined Carine Strand/Crossing Lines discussion thread. But if anyone else has any other suggestions, I am all ear.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I think we would probably be better off with 1 combined Carine Strand/Crossing Lines discussion thread. But if anyone else has any other suggestions, I am all ear.
Agreed. I doubt the show is popular enough - around , I mean - for the chance of a spoiler thread to attract many posters, either. In case, we can always open one or more later on after gauging the level of interest with the first general thread.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Sad news for fans that were hoping to meet Elizabeth at the OUAT convention in Paris. The event has been cancelled due to poor ticket sales:

Quote:
MIC Breaking News:

After this crazy week end, we have to go back to reality.

We are really sorry to announce the cancellation of the Magic Is Coming convention.

We have tried everything to save that convention but unfortunately the sales are not good, we have sold less than 200 passes and it’s not enough to make it happen. We have postponed it twice to try to have the main characters of the show, and even with the 8 Guests announced and the venue in Disneyland Paris we had to take this decision.

It’s a huge financial investment and numbers are talking, this convention is not viable.
For those who know us, you know that we are always trying to do our best to satisfy everyone but today we have to face up to the reality and we can’t run the risk to do this con that can jeopardize our future events.

We will refund everyone or you will be able to have a credit for another convention.

You will be contacted by email with all the explanations and informations for the refund.
Thank you for not sending us an email, we will manage every case one at the time.

It’s not an easy decision we are also disappointed but we don’t have the choice. We understand your frustration and the fact that you were waiting for it for a long time.

Refund will start by the end of April by purchase order.

Thank you for your understanding, patience and confidence.

Team GE

Source
Old 04-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

that is sad news, fans who want to meet Liz don't seem to be having a very good run as of late.
Old 04-05-2015, 09:33 AM
MST Manager

That's sad news.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by severalmiles (View Post)
that is sad news, fans who want to meet Liz don't seem to be having a very good run as of late.
Yeah, Liz's planned con appearances seem to be ill-fated at the moment. Hopefully, fans and organizers will have better luck in the future.
Old 07-21-2015, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Elizabeth has cancelled her appearance at Walker Stalker Con Boston.

She cancelled her past con appearances because she was filming Crossing Lines at the time, but she wrapped that one quite a while ago. I wonder what this cancellation's all about. Maybe there's a new project on the horizon?
Old 07-21-2015, 10:14 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the news. That's a shame!
Old 08-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Liz will guest star on an upcoming episode of 'Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street'.

Quote:
“Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street”: One Episode With Liz

Hey everyone, as we already told you in the past few days, Liz has just filmed some scenes for the Amazon series “Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street“. We have a confirmation that she will be a guest star in just one episode of the show towards the end of season 2. The release date should be October 30 or early November. This is what Sloane Siegel told us about it:

"You are most welcome. The pleasure was all mine. It’s just one episode, but I can tell you that she does an amazing job in it. It will be released in season 2 hopefully on 30 October or sometime in early November. The name of the episode is changing but it will be towards the end of the season."

Source
Old 08-02-2015, 10:25 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the news Alex!
Old 08-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had never heard of that series until now. But work news are always good news.
Thanks, Alex!
Old 08-05-2015, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome guys. I have never watched an Amazon series before. I know they are available for streaming on Amazon's official website, but do general download sites carry them as well?