Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2010, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

I see both of your points, guys.

When I first read that Erica spoiler I thought she was talking about Hobbes. But then we got the Sarah spoiler and the Jack gets kicked out of the church spoiler, so I thought it would be Jack instead. And then we got some set pics with Nicolas Lea and the whole hostage situation/shooting thing, and now I am pretty sure that Liz was talking about Joe. I think he will know the truth about the Vs and Tyler, and he will know Erica didn't cheat on him. I think they will get together short before his death, like Alex said (which will make things even more sad ).

As for Hobbes/Erica, one thing is sure: they will be spending a lot of time together this season. Almost all the set pics we got have the two of them together, and they will even fly to Japan together. Those are a lot of hours (only the flight from NY to Japan is like 13 hours + the time they will be spending there + all their missions together this season = a lot of time) and I'm sure they will get closer. The latest Hobbes spoiler said Hobbes wants to be 100-percent behind Erica and the Resistance, so I think he is already a "good guy". Maybe he will even tell Erica about Sarah (not about the blackmail, only about Sarah). I would like that. I would like for them to have a personal/deep conversation instead of their usual bantering. So I think this season Erica will start liking him (not in a romantic way) instead of only tolerating him like in Season 1. I think Hobbes/Erica is a possibility in future seasons depending on what happens with Sarah.

And we still don't know anything about Sarah I hope she's not really dead

Anyway, back to the set pics

Aw, look at them Three of my favorite characters together

I'm in love with Charles' smile And it's so good to see Lisa there with them!

Thanks for the link, Jen

ETA: There are new pics from November 5 here:

Elizabeth Mitchell Fan Club | Pictures, Videos, News, Interviews on Elizabeth Mitchell Blog Archive New additions from V Set – November 5

Liz looked so pretty that day I don't know if it was the hair or the make-up, but she looked even more beautiful than usual

Last edited by ~ayumi~; 11-17-2010 at 05:52 AM
Old 11-17-2010, 06:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
I see both of your points, guys.

When I first read that Erica spoiler I thought she was talking about Hobbes. But then we got the Sarah spoiler and the Jack gets kicked out of the church spoiler, so I thought it would be Jack instead. And then we got some set pics with Nicolas Lea and the whole hostage situation/shooting thing, and now I am pretty sure that Liz was talking about Joe. I think he will know the truth about the Vs and Tyler, and he will know Erica didn't cheat on him. I think they will get together short before his death, like Alex said (which will make things even more sad ).

As for Hobbes/Erica, one thing is sure: they will be spending a lot of time together this season. Almost all the set pics we got have the two of them together, and they will even fly to Japan together. Those are a lot of hours (only the flight from NY to Japan is like 13 hours + the time they will be spending there + all their missions together this season = a lot of time) and I'm sure they will get closer. The latest Hobbes spoiler said Hobbes wants to be 100-percent behind Erica and the Resistance, so I think he is already a "good guy". Maybe he will even tell Erica about Sarah (not about the blackmail, only about Sarah). I would like that. I would like for them to have a personal/deep conversation instead of their usual bantering. So I think this season Erica will start liking him (not in a romantic way) instead of only tolerating him like in Season 1. I think Hobbes/Erica is a possibility in future seasons depending on what happens with Sarah.

And we still don't know anything about Sarah I hope she's not really dead

Anyway, back to the set pics

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2...0e5f54756b.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/550...2e8086765b.jpg

Aw, look at them Three of my favorite characters together

I'm in love with Charles' smile And it's so good to see Lisa there with them!

Thanks for the link, Jen

ETA: There are new pics from November 5 here:

Elizabeth Mitchell Fan Club | Pictures, Videos, News, Interviews on Elizabeth Mitchell Blog Archive New additions from V Set – November 5

Liz looked so pretty that day I don't know if it was the hair or the make-up, but she looked even more beautiful than usual
Thanks for the new pics Anna! She did look beautiful (although that's nothing new). And yeah, it's probably Joe that she hooks up with. So sad for Erica. I just thought they would do the whole Tyler paternity stuff in the second half of the year. I'm actually pleasantly surprised they will resolve it earlier.

I wish/hope they have cast Sarah. I would like to at least get a glimpse of her this year.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveandtake (View Post)
I just thought they would do the whole Tyler paternity stuff in the second half of the year. I'm actually pleasantly surprised they will resolve it earlier.
Well, that's just a guess, but I would find it very cruel and sad if he died without knowing the truth I don't think they would do that.

Quote:
I wish/hope they have cast Sarah. I would like to at least get a glimpse of her this year.
Me too. I've wanted to know who will play her since we got the news about Sarah, but nothing yet
Old 11-17-2010, 06:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well, that's just a guess, but I would find it very cruel and sad if he died without knowing the truth I don't think they would do that.
Agreed, that would be awful.

Quote:
Me too. I've wanted to know who will play her since we got the news about Sarah, but nothing yet
Is it possible they could have already cast her and filmed stuff without it getting out?
Old 11-17-2010, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

I read today that Dark Blue has been cancelled, which means that Tricia Helfer is available again. I would so love to have her on the show. She would make an awesome Sarah.

Quote:
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Joe were going to die without knowing the whole truth. Just look at the way the writers treated Valerie like something that was stuck under their shoes. They didn't even let her hold her baby for a mili-second before she was killed off.

Quote:
Is it possible they could have already cast her and filmed stuff without it getting out?
Yes.

From TV Guide:

Quote:
Who was in that picture Marcus threatened Hobbes (Charles Mesure) with in the V finale? — Kristin
MICKEY: That's Sarah, Hobbes' ex-lover. That means while Hobbes has been fighting for the humans, he's also been sabotaging them in order to protect Sarah. "[Hobbes is] trying to support the resistance, but he's trying to keep Sarah alive," Mesure says. "So there will be some shady dealings going on."

Mega Buzz: A Bones Epiphany, Housewives' Dallas Homage and Castle Mommy Issues - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
If Hobbes is really sabotaging the resistance then he might very well be behind the explosion when Joe dies.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 11-17-2010 at 09:20 AM
Old 11-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Extreme Fan

I really hope they do show us Sarah this season. With a chance at a Season 3 (no matter how small that chance is), I don't want them holding anything back. If they are smart, they will promote the heck out of Diana returning as well.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

From the V Twitter account:

Quote:
We're filming the 9th episode of Season 2 right now... think Blue Energy gone wild.

Twitter / V on ABC: We're filming the 9th epis ...

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 11-17-2010 at 12:48 PM
Old 11-17-2010, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

Blue energy gone wild? OMG.

Quote:
I really hope they do show us Sarah this season. With a chance at a Season 3 (no matter how small that chance is), I don't want them holding anything back. If they are smart, they will promote the heck out of Diana returning as well.
They really should promote Diana . That would attract the people who watched the original series. She didn't appear in that 15 seconds promo, but if they are smart, they need to show her in the other ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I read today that Dark Blue has been cancelled, which means that Tricia Helfer is available again. I would so love to have her on the show. She would make an awesome Sarah.
Good! There's still hope then!

I really want Claudia Black too.

Quote:
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Joe were going to die without knowing the whole truth. Just look at the way the writers treated Valerie like something that was stuck under their shoes. They didn't even let her hold her baby for a mili-second before she was killed off.
Alex, you're not thinking like Rosenbaum Valerie was a woman

I think he will know the whole truth, there's no way Erica will move on with her life if he dies without knowing, they need to be at peace with it. It would be too cruel and she has suffered enough already And because of what Liz said, I think they will be together this season, and the only way for Joe and Erica to be together again is for him to know the truth.

Quote:
If Hobbes is really sabotaging the resistance then he might very well be behind the explosion when Joe dies.

How can he do that?

Do you know if that happens before or after their Tokyo trip? I don't remember it.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Extreme Fan

The blue energy thing sounds awesome, I can't wait to find out what happens. I think this episode was the one Jane Badler tweeted about getting chills when she read the script. It must be really good!
Old 11-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good! There's still hope then!

I really want Claudia Black too.
At this point I think I just want any woman.

Quote:

How can he do that?

Do you know if that happens before or after their Tokyo trip? I don't remember it.
It could be episode 6 or 7, but judging from Erica's clothes, it should be episode 6. Before they go to Tokyo.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
At this point I think I just want any woman.
Me too

Quote:
It could be episode 6 or 7, but judging from Erica's clothes, it should be episode 6. Before they go to Tokyo.
Ok, thanks

Nigel uploaded more pics. These ones are from yesterday's filming:

Erica, Jack, Hobbes and Ryan seem to be going on a mission together :

More here
Old 11-18-2010, 01:46 AM
Elite Fan

sorry, double post
Old 11-18-2010, 01:49 AM
Elite Fan

They have done some more on location filming yesterday. Liz, Laura, Charles, Morris and Joel were all on set. I think I have also spotted someone that looks a lot like Bret Harrison in one of the photos, but that might have been just an extra who looks a lot like him: Flickr: Archive of Nigel Horsley's uploads to Flickr on 17th November 2010

I think Ryan may have stolen a car. Or at least I don't remember that we had such a sporty looking red car on the show last season.

ETA:

Anna beat me to it.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think I have also spotted someone that looks a lot like Bret Harrison in one of the photos, but that might have been just an extra who looks a lot like him
I saw him too But I think he is just an extra

Quote:
ETA:

Anna beat me to it.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Oh my god, there will be a Ryan, Lisa, Diana scene indeed. I totally did not think this was possible. I can't wait to find out how this is going to happen. Lisa has to be the one who introduces them to each other. And Diana is totally on Team Fifth Column. Now if Marcus is working together with her does that mean he's Fifth Column too? Or is he playing both sides?

Ilana's "V" Celebrity Site ABC's V Jane Badler Elizabeth Mitchell Morena Baccarin Logan Huffman Kenneth Johnson Faye Grant Marc Singer Michael Ironside

Now the big question is: When are Erica and Diana going to meet for the first time? The season finale strikes me as the most fitting choice, but we'll have to wait and see.

And some more pictures from yesterday's filming:

Flickr: Archive of Wynonna's uploads to Flickr on 17th November 2010

Flickr: Archive of susan gittins' uploads to Flickr on 18th November 2010

It's kinda odd that Laura was on set but not a single person has shot a photo of her. Maybe they simply missed her or she was shooting interiors.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 11-18-2010 at 01:02 PM