Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2011, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed. I think V's fate is up in the air for a couple different reasons. The first is obviously going to be if the ratings can hold or go up a bit, at least into the 2.0 bracket.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

I checked last year's Saturn Award winners and Anna Torv won the 'Best Actress' category. As far as I know no actress has ever won in back to back years at this particular event. It doesn't have to mean anything, but it could be a bit of a disadvantage for her.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

From TV Guide:

Quote:
Keck's Exclusives: Elizabeth Mitchell Turns Evil on SVU

While her warrior-like V character is fighting to save her only child from evil lizards, Elizabeth Mitchell is also playing another role — one kiddies should fear. The beloved Lost alum guest stars on Law & Order: SVU on March 30 as June, a piano teacher accused of killing a little girl after raping her with a rolling pin. It's pretty heavy stuff, which caused the real-life mom to take pause.

"I had certain things I was and wasn't willing to do — you never actually see anything," says Elizabeth, who played a different child killer on SVU back in 2003. "This is a hard one. You have to do your work, and then leave it behind before going home because it's absolutely toxic."

Things were much breezier off set, where Elizabeth's 5-year-old, Christopher, made a new BFF in Mariska Hargitay's son, August, 4. Says Elizabeth, "They got to play and it was the sweetest thing I've ever seen."

Keck's Exclusives: Elizabeth Mitchell Turns Evil on SVU - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 03-07-2011, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the news

It's so cute that CJ got to play with Mariska's son
Old 03-07-2011, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Cute, I didn't know CJ was there!
Old 03-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

it's nice to hear that she had her son with her!
Old 03-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally88 (View Post)
Cute, I didn't know CJ was there!
Maybe she kept him with a nanny or someone brought him to New York in the middle of filming. I didn't know that Mariska has a son. I take it he was born in August? But I'm looking forward to the episode. It sounds absolutely creepy, but quite intriguing at the same time.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 03-07-2011 at 03:46 PM
Old 03-08-2011, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't know that Mariska had a son either. Liz's role sounds really creepy, it will be hard to watch I'll watch it, though. I know she's gonna be awesome
Old 03-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
accused of killing a little girl after raping her with a rolling pin
*crouches down in a corner rocking back and forth*

Heavy stuff is heavy, but I'm looking forward to see Liz portray this character.
And it's adorable that hers and Mariska's son bonded. (I didn't knw she had a child, either, btw)
Old 03-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely a creepy role this time around!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

Also posting this here.

NBC has given out a press release for Liz's L&O:SVU episode:

Quote:
“LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT”

“TOTEM”

03/30/2011 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : CAPTAIN JACKSON (GUEST STAR JEREMY IRONS) RETURNS WHEN DETECTIVES BENSON (MARISKA HARGITAY) AND STABLER (CHRIS MELONI) INVESTIGATE THE MURDER OF A YOUNG GIRL

When a young girl is found dead with a doll that is believed to have been left as a totem, detectives Benson (Hargitay) and Stabler (Meloni) team up with Captain Jackson (Guest Star Jeremy Irons), a psychologist who assisted them with a recent case, to investigate her murder. Jackson joins the detectives as they retrace the girl’s last steps and go to meet with her piano teacher June Frye (guest star Elizabeth Mitchell). Jackson’s skills prove to be invaluable in deciphering the meaning of the totem and ultimately finding her killer.

All Things Law And Order: Law & Order SVU “Totem” Episode Information
Fingers crossed that we'll be getting some photos and BTS videos soon.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the update, Alex, and reminder.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome.

Some more info on Liz's L&O:SVU guest spot:

Quote:
Special Report | If Law & Order: SVU showrunner Neal Baer didn’t ease fears enough with his recent TVLine interview, I asked Ice-T (aka Detective “Fin” Tutuola) about the prospects for a 13th season. “We’re the highest-rated drama on NBC, so I think we’re pretty guaranteed to come back,” he offered on the red carpet for Comedy Central’s roast of Donald Trump (airing Tuesday night). Now before we bid Season 12 adieu, count on a compelling hour guest-starring V’s Elizabeth Mitchell as a woman accused of killing a young girl. While acknowledging that the material is “so dark,” Mitchell told me it’s also “terrific stuff. It definitely opened my eyes to a lot of things I didn’t know about.” Plus, she got to share scenes with Jeremy Irons (reprising his role of sex therapist Dr. Cap Jackson). “I’ve always wanted to work with him, so that was nice.”

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on House, Bones, SVU and More - TVLine
I knew she would be sharing scenes with Jeremy Irons. I find that awesome.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

OMGOMGOMGOMG.

If you hear someone screaming on March 31st don't worry, it will be me watching their scenes and fangirling like crazy

Thanks for the info
Old 03-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

*tries to contain her inner fangirl*

*fails*

asjsafdjsfd;Sfhdsffjdf Liz and Jeremy Irons!!!!
I am officially more excited about her guest role as case of the week on L&O than the V season finale.