Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
asjsafdjsfd;Sfhdsffjdf Liz and Jeremy Irons!!!!
I am officially more excited about her guest role as case of the week on L&O than the V season finale.
I have felt this way for quite a while now, to be honest, but I didn't have the guts to mention it.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Extreme Fan

From a recent interview to promote the season finale of V.

Quote:
Al Norton: I wanted to ask you about the Lost finale and in particular the scene with you and Josh (Holloway) at the vending machine; how much time did you spend rehearsing and how many takes did you do?

Elizabeth Mitchell: Not very much time and not many. Josh and I had shorthand for emotion with at that point. I get very close with the people I have to have an on-screen love relationship with. I don't know any other way to do it than to just trust them completely and with Josh, by that time, I did just love him. I'm really lucky because my husband just loves him, too. It's not a physical love, I really just love him and trust him, and putting my arms around him and holding him is very, very easy to do on an emotional level. Of course, he's not hard to look at, either, so there's that.

411mania.com - Interviews: Elizabeth Mitchell

Even though her love life is something that's not really our business...

Some people were judging her like she had killed someone.

So, maybe it will end all the weird judgement she got just because of that NY video with Charles Mesure.

Old 03-15-2011, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

I think no one here was judging her like she killed someone. We were all shocked and some of us were sad because we really like Liz and Chris.

Ok, she said he is her husband, I'm really happy for them if they are still together, but that doesn't change the fact that she was in a restaurant holding hands with Charles and they were entwining their fingers.

So unless that was a publicity stunt for V or she has an open marriage with Chris, I still think she and Charles had/have something going on.

I know her love life is not my business, but she is my favorite actress, I really like her and I love her with Chris, so I can't help but to be worried about this.

Also, her not wearing her wedding ring in any of her latest interviews, her not mentioning Chris in those interviews either, only CJ, we have not seen them together since october, and according to his facebook page, Chris is not a fan of V anymore. He was a fan before this. I think that says it all.

Maybe they had problems and they've solved them and are together again, I really hope that is the case.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveJules! (View Post)
From a recent interview to promote the season finale of V.

411mania.com - Interviews: Elizabeth Mitchell

Even though her love life is something that's not really our business...

Some people were judging her like she had killed someone.

So, maybe it will end all the weird judgement she got just because of that NY video with Charles Mesure.

Quote:
Elizabeth Mitchell: Not very much time and not many. Josh and I had shorthand for emotion with at that point. I get very close with the people I have to have an on-screen love relationship with. I don't know any other way to do it than to just trust them completely and with Josh, by that time, I did just love him. I'm really lucky because my husband just loves him, too. It's not a physical love, I really just love him and trust him, and putting my arms around him and holding him is very, very easy to do on an emotional level. Of course, he's not hard to look at, either, so there

That interview and her answer to that question stood out for me, too. It seems like a very subtle attempt to address the speculation about Charles but within the context of a safer example being JH. I do wish interviewers had the balls to just ask the tough questions though. Elizabeth doesn't have to answer them but the interviewers could say "I asked her about the rumors and she preferred not to discuss it." Choosing a career that puts one in the public eye and engaging in public actions that result in pictures or speculation makes tough questions fair game, IMO.

Having said that, and, perhaps it is naive to believe, but maybe the video with Charles was over speculated? We now know CJ was with her in NY and someone would have been watching him when she was out that day. In the past, it's been Chris and I've never heard any mention of a nanny so maybe he was there, too. There are some people who are very physical (in a touchy feely way) with others within platonic boundaries. With the other things we speculated on beyond what we saw in the video, it doesn't seem likely but, who knows, maybe we were wrong? I wrote before that I couldn't judge Liz even if there was a relationship with Charles and I still feel that way.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

Let's face it we were all pretty shocked by that video and speculations so I think it's normal we had doubts or questions, I don't think anyone offended Liz or is less a fan of her for this reason. Our first reaction was strong, we all love her here, and we are human. We were sad for a possible ending of her marriage while some people in other places were rooting for her and Charles. So, no I don't feel like she was judged or offended here or anything.

Anyway, I'm starting to think this rumour went too far indeed.
Quote:
There are some people who are very physical (in a touchy feely way) with others within platonic boundaries. With the other things we speculated on beyond what we saw in the video, it doesn't seem likely but, who knows, maybe we were wrong?
That's what I think now.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally88 (View Post)
Let's face it we were all pretty shocked by that video and speculations so I think it's normal we had doubts or questions, I don't think anyone offended Liz or is less a fan of her for this reason. Our first reaction was strong, we all love her here, and we are human. We were sad for a possible ending of her marriage while some people in other places were rooting for her and Charles. So, no I don't feel like she was judged or offended here or anything.
Agreed. We were worried, so we speculated. There's nothing wrong with that IMO. Nobody around here called her any names or anything.

Anna found this video and posted it on the V board and I thought I should bring it over:

And some gifs:

Source

Source

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 03-20-2011 at 05:00 PM
Old 03-20-2011, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Awww, she is so cute Thanks for sharing
Old 03-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

I just found this tweet by Neal Baer. He's the showrunner of Law & Order: SVU:

Quote:
@StarryMag She's absolutely amazing on SVU! Unforgettable performance...

Twitter / NealBaer: @StarryMag She's absolutel ...
I'm so excited for this episode. Just 10 more days to go.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 03-20-2011 at 07:02 PM
Old 03-20-2011, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we let our worry get the better of us a bit right after we saw the video because when you have respect and admiration for someone on a personal level and feel so sure about their beliefs on a certain matter, contemplating a scenario like the cheating one gives you a bit of a shock. We speculated using big IFs though.

Thanks for clip and tweet!
The video is further proof that yes - I could spend one or more hours listening to Liz read the phone book, and still be happy.

I second the being excited about L&O, I really can't wait!
Old 03-21-2011, 01:50 AM
Elite Fan

Elizabeth Mitchell (ER, Lost) on "V". Photo taken October 2010.

Source

I can't wait for her L&O episode either
Old 03-21-2011, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure the episode is going to be a good one. Just the fact that Neal and Liz will be promoting it together already shows how big and important it is. They did the same thing with Jennifer Love Hewitt when she guest starred earlier in the season. So exciting.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

From today's (March 22) conference call with Elizabeth and Law & Order: SVU's showrunner Neal Baer:

Quote:
On conference call w/ L&O SVU guest Elizabeth Mitchell and Exec. Producer Neal Baer. Mitchell's episode airs Wed. March 30.

L&O SVU guest Elizabeth Mitchell: "I've always been a fan of the series."

L&O SVU guest Elizabeth Mitchell: I play a very twisted character, it was very interesting for me. Working with Jeremy Irons made it special

L&O SVU guest Elizabeth Mitchell: I found this role very weighty, usually I'm very flirty on set, but I was very serious about this.

L&O SVU guest Elizabeth Mitchell: I play a women accused of molesting and murdering a child which was hard but the script was so great.

L&O SVU guest Elizabeth Mitchell: Women I played before on #SVU was a mother, this women I'm playing is really a victim who is a child.

L&O #SVU EP Neal Baer: we wanted to do this story for 11 years but wanted to do it right. One of the most compelling episode we've done.

L&O #SVU EP Neal Baer: We needed an actress who could go to a very dark place and Elizabeth was willing to go there. You won't forget it.

L&O SVU guest Elizabeth Mitchell: "No, I haven't heard anything about #V being renewed."

L&O #SVU guest Elizabeth Mitchell: I really do like playing heroes, but I do like playing complicated women and I get offered that a lot.

L&O #SVU EP Neal Baer: I knew what I wanted for this character- no make up, very simple clothes- Elizabeth just nailed it. It's so honest.

Conference call w/ L&O #SVU Elizabeth Mitchell, Neal Baer is now over. Episode airs March 30 (10p) NBC. About series: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - Series - TV Tango

TV Tango (TVTango) on Twitter
Quote:
Elizabeth Mitchell says she still has not heard anything about the fate of another season of #VSeries.

Neal Baer talked about how wardrobe plays such a big part in Elizabeth Mitchell's upcoming "unforgetable" performance on #SVU. #LawandOrder

StarryMag (StarryMag) on Twitter
Quote:
"If @NealBaer asked me to do anything,I'd do it.He's never let me down"-Elizabeth Mitchell says on a #SVU conference call(she's on SVU 3/30)

Marisa Roffman (marisaroffman) on Twitter
We should be getting a full transcript in the next few days.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 03-22-2011 at 06:41 PM
Old 03-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll totally watch that episode just because of her.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

I usually only watch Law & Order: SVU when they have a guest star on it that I am interested in, but I think as far as procedurals are concerned, this one is the best one of the bunch. And I'm so so excited for this episode. I'm sure this 1 episode of Law & Order: SVU will challenge Liz more as an actress than 22 episodes of V combined.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait. I just got to remember to watch and not forget.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.