Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2011, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't really know where to put it but I just found this:

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: V Star Elizabeth Mitchell Spotted in NYC Holding Hands With Mystery Man [VIDEO]

On the same night her character Erica Evans took hands-on control of the Fifth Column in the ABC sci-fi reboot series “V,” star Elizabeth Mitchell was spotted at NYC landmark Serendipity 3 holding hands with a bearded mystery man.

It is unclear if the man in the video is her husband and baby father, actor and improv teacher Chris Soldevilla. Compared to photos from the celeb couple’s famous make-out scene on the Emmy’s red carpet, the bearded mystery man looks markedly different.

It could be that the pair is just overly friendly after the sugar rush of slurping down Serendipity 3′s famous Frozen Hot Chocolate – they each ordered their own.

After all, there are no reports of trouble in paradise and the actress made no intent to hide her identity leaving her first name and last initial at the door when told there was a 45 minute wait for a table.

Mitchell and her bearded dinner companion were spotted earlier in the day at the MET according to @sammokablammo who tweeted “CELEBRITY SIGHTING: Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet from LOST) just left the Met with some bearded weirdo.”

V Star Elizabeth Mitchell in NYC

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 02-23-2011 at 06:36 AM
Old 02-23-2011, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

Isn't he Charles?
Old 02-23-2011, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

If he is not Charles, then he must have a twin in NY...

:/
Old 02-23-2011, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

He does resemble him quite a bit, yes.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Yeah.. quite a bit! I wonder what he was doing in NYC (if it's him)
Old 02-23-2011, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe New York is his US home base.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally88 (View Post)
If he is not Charles, then he must have a twin in NY...

:/
If it is Charles, the caressing of their hands is much more intimate than flirty in this shot. And if it is Charles, some of the V set pics already suggest a level of coziness between them. It may be nothing but it certainly looks like more than just a day on the town with a friend. This is one reason why the Liz/Chris appreciation thread is a little creepy for me....sorry, truly no offense is meant to anyone else but putting a couple up on a pedestal as the model of perfection is inviting disappointment. They are human and have problems and issues just like everyone else. Hopefully, whatever is going on between Liz and this mystery man is innocent and all is well with Chris. But, she didn't wear her wedding ring on her last NYC publicity tour. And, when she talked about what she was doing on the hiatus, I don't remember her mentioning Chris...just CJ. Any suggestion of Chris could have been implied, of course. But, this looks like two trips to NYC with Chris nowhere in sight. Is the SVU filming done in NYC? Perhaps, Chris stayed home with CJ while she's working and she is just having an innocent day on the town?
Old 02-23-2011, 06:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckin1977 (View Post)
If it is Charles, the caressing of their hands is much more intimate than flirty in this shot. And if it is Charles, some of the V set pics already suggest a level of coziness between them. It may be nothing but it certainly looks like more than just a day on the town with a friend. This is one reason why the Liz/Chris appreciation thread is a little creepy for me....sorry, truly no offense is meant to anyone else but putting a couple up on a pedestal as the model of perfection is inviting disappointment. They are human and have problems and issues just like everyone else. Hopefully, whatever is going on between Liz and this mystery man is innocent and all is well with Chris. But, she didn't wear her wedding ring on her last NYC publicity tour. And, when she talked about what she was doing on the hiatus, I don't remember her mentioning Chris...just CJ. Any suggestion of Chris could have been implied, of course. But, this looks like two trips to NYC with Chris nowhere in sight. Is the SVU filming done in NYC? Perhaps, Chris stayed home with CJ while she's working and she is just having an innocent day on the town?
I just watched the video, and unfortunately I agree with this assessment. I hope it is just a day with a friend, and that I'm very wrong.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

I know that Liz is very intimate and flirty but this.. I think it's too much even for her! They are talking and smiling and caressing hands! I don't do that, not even with my best best friend (and we know each other for 10 years), and if it's Charles (again, he resembles him A LOT) then I don't really know what to say

I really hope we are overreacting here guys!
Old 02-23-2011, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, after rewatching the video I kinda have to agree. The caressing of the hands is looking way too "friendly" for my tastes.

Quote:
But, she didn't wear her wedding ring on her last NYC publicity tour. And, when she talked about what she was doing on the hiatus, I don't remember her mentioning Chris...just CJ.
The thing with the wedding ring doesn't really bother me that much. There have been several instances where she didn't wear it in the past. But looking back at her most recent interviews, you are sadly correct that she didn't mention Chris. Only CJ. That coupled with this video is making me worried indeed. Hopefully, it's all just a false alarm and nothing serious.

Quote:
Is the SVU filming done in NYC?
Yes. L&O: SVU films in New York.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 02-23-2011 at 07:13 AM
Old 02-23-2011, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hopefully, it's all just a false alarm and nothing serious.
I hope you are right! But I noticed in some set pics how close Liz and Charles seemed to be! Like the ones where she is hugging him and she is putting her arms inside his coat...
Old 02-23-2011, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally88 (View Post)
I hope you are right! But I noticed in some set pics how close Liz and Charles seemed to be! Like the ones where she is hugging him and she is putting her arms inside his coat...
I know. And it's not as if Liz has never started something with a co-star before, but at least back then she was single and didn't have a son. Gosh, I really hope we are overreacting here.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Me too bb.. Me too!!
Old 02-23-2011, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

I guess we'll see if there will be more sightings over the next 10-14 days. Or even in the future. Doesn't the whole cast know Chris? I think we've heard more than once that the guys hang out with him. Geez, it all strikes me as a very fcked up situation if things are really what they seem to be in the video.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 02-23-2011 at 10:19 AM
Old 02-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think we're overreacting

And I just rewatched the video and that guy is Charles