Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2011, 10:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Glad you guys liked it!

Oh, guess I'll be watching that show for the first time on Thursday...
Old 03-28-2011, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Me too
Old 03-28-2011, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
Me too
Didn't you watch Ann-Margret's guest spot on Law & Order: SVU last year Anna? I still remember that I sent you the streaming link for it.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 03-28-2011 at 05:33 PM
Old 03-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
On Wednesday

"We're with you whatever happens."
icon|Umay
Old 03-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen some random episodes, a very few, here and there, of SVU in the past. But EM being on it is definitely a good incentive. I think I last watched when LP (Luke Perry - BH 90210) guest starred a little while back.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

I have watched 3 episodes of Law & Order: SVU this season. The one with Jennifer Love Hewitt, the one with Debra Messing and the one with Rose McGowan. I really enjoyed the episode with Jennifer Love Hewitt. I thought her performance was really really good and I would love to see her get an Emmy nomination for it, but unfortunately, I can already tell from all the big names, who have guest starred on Law & Order this season, that it will be incredibly hard for her to break through.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah, that's too bad, when something/someone is well deserved!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Yup. I fear that Debra Messing could get nominated simply because she's Debra Messing while Jennifer gets shut out. Nothing against Debra Messing. It's not that she sucked or anything. I thought she did quite well for someone who has never done drama acting before, but Jennifer's performance was head and shoulders above hers. Jennifer actually went through different stages of emotion (e.g. fear, anger, paranoia, desperation etc.) and didn't just play angry all the time.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Didn't you watch Ann-Margret's guest spot on Law & Order: SVU last year Anna? I still remember that I sent you the streaming link for it.
Oh, yes, that's true . But I only watched her parts, I'll watch a whole episode for the first time this Thursday
Old 03-29-2011, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, yes, that's true . But I only watched her parts, I'll watch a whole episode for the first time this Thursday
Gotcha. I'm so excited for Liz's episode. We've only heard great things about it and her performance. I'm sure it's gonna be good.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 03-29-2011 at 02:07 PM
Old 03-29-2011, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah, all the previews I've seen for it on TV so far, haven't even shown Liz. They're like totally keeping her character clouded in some mystery there.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, NBC is keeping her appearance completely under wraps in the promos. But I'm fine with it as long as Liz gets a decent amount of screentime and that's luckily usually the case with Law & Order: SVU guest stars.

Also posting this here:

Quote:
Exclusive First Look at Elizabeth Mitchell on Law & Order: SVU: Watch if You Can Stomach It

While Lost's Juliet is dead and V's Erica Evans is on the brink of humanity's extinction, Elizabeth Mitchell has a new role to play: suspected rapist.

The actress will appear in Wednesday's episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as June Frye, a piano teacher accused of killing a little girl after raping her with a rolling pin — a role Mitchell says she wasn't attracted to.

"Neal [Baer] asked me to do it," she says of SVU's executive producer, whom she worked with on ER. "He said, 'You can come work with Jeremy Irons, and we're writing a really messed-up role. Want to come do it?' and I said, 'Sure!' I'm pretty clear about what I will and won't do, so that was taken into consideration. As a whole, we were pretty honest and pretty respectful. I'm hoping to shed some light on a situation that we don't talk about very often."

Unlike some of her past characters, who were often strong but sometimes faulty, June "is so damaged and so violated," Mitchell says. "The episode is really, really, really dark, but there are twists to the story and it isn't all what it seems. We don't know if she did it or not. I think you'll be intrigued by it, if you can stomach watching it. It is pretty hardcore."

Check out this first look at Mitchell on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Elizabet...U-1031222.aspx
The video features some behind the scenes footage of the filming and an interview with Liz.

And I just found some more tweets:

Quote:
Half way through tomorrow's #SVU ... So so good! This series is back on track folks.

Elizabeth Mitchell is blowing this out of the water. I predict an Emmy nod for her #SVU guest-star gig.

Episode of the season by far. Elizabeth Mitchell and Jeremy Irons both Emmy worthy performances. Watch tomorrow's terrific #SVU episode.

http://twitter.com/TVDoneWright
It all sounds soooo good. Just 1 more day to go.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 03-29-2011 at 08:14 PM
Old 03-29-2011, 10:15 PM
Extreme Fan

It's a very creepy role, but I'm looking forward to watching it. When I watched her first appearance on L&O:SVU, it was surprisingly moving. I hope this one is as great as the first.

Old 03-30-2011, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Wow guys!
I've just seen it..

I have no words...
Old 03-30-2011, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

It's out already *starts downloading*

I'll watch it soon