Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2015, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice
Old 07-21-2015, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The

Old 07-23-2015, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last
Old 07-23-2015, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last thing

Old 07-27-2015, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last thing she
Old 07-27-2015, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last thing she wanted

Old 07-27-2015, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last thing she wanted to
Old 07-28-2015, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last thing she wanted to have

Old 07-29-2015, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last thing she wanted to have was
Old 07-29-2015, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last thing she wanted to have was to

Old 07-30-2015, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last thing she wanted to have was to be
Old 07-30-2015, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last thing she wanted to have was to be miserable

Old 07-30-2015, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last thing she wanted to have was to be miserable. If
Old 07-30-2015, 08:33 PM
Loyal Fan

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last thing she wanted to have was to be miserable. If anyone
otherwise you will threaten the man." - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Old 07-31-2015, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

She knew how to sew a button using a bone, but her hand wouldn't work. If all else fails, we'll call a good stripper who can cheer us with a ballet. If the cat steals a little tuna, he'll eat it with a pal. Elizabeth saw a snowflake after hearing the voices from outside call her a beautiful person. When she was ready to go to the barn, Liz carried a box of nails and a hammer. The moment of panic came when a huge tornade hit the town, but Liz had ran home. After my last day of work, we went to visit a shelter. Then a dog whined at the door because nobody was coming and help us. Finally a cat find a string with a long stick attached to it. The cat missed her chance to see the mouse ran toward a flock of ducks. You need a long bubble because you have protection against the forces threatening your life. Only after I left the bubble did not see Liz's house. You screamed at the big storm coming to destroy the last of our food. When every man had to steal some magical beans to plant near a river and the food kept growing until new weeds emerged. We stole a weed from the garden next to ours, but then a little boy alerted them of everything that was not ready to be done and over. Tomorrow was not the rest of the party, but we ate a burger with cheese and fries. Then Elizabeth slapped a pacifist because he was not helping out. You had all a week away from everything but didn't do anything with our advice. The last thing she wanted to have was to be miserable. If anyone believed