Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2011, 09:40 AM
  #61
Elite Fan

 
Hamburgo1001's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 37,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
I didn't go online until season 5 but I know many people hated her I can't understand that either! Juliet was the best character in Lost IMO <3333
I didn't get it either. A lot of the hate was definitely ship-related, but some of the general viewers disliked her character too. From what I remember some people could never bring themselves to trust her and expected her to screw over the Losties at any second. I don't know why, but I somehow never had those problems with her.

Quote:
I found this:

[IMG]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4733/tumblrlqco9volri1qgdqnv.png[IMG]
credit

That looks great. Thanks for sharing.

I found this one:



Source

Hamburgo1001 is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 03:08 PM
  #62
Elite Fan

 
Fearless Warrior's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 35,024
I love Juliet, I agree and I think most of the hate come from shipper. What sadden me that if you go to youtube there this girl that not only attack Juliet, but attack Elizabeth as well. I do think if they (jack and juliet) get together, they have beautiful and intelligent babies. That being said I think Elizabeth had great chemistry with Matthew, I think she even had a little crush on him reading on some of her interview.
Fearless Warrior is offline  
Old 08-26-2011, 04:47 AM
  #63
Elite Fan

 
Hamburgo1001's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 37,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffiany78 (View Post)
I love Juliet, I agree and I think most of the hate come from shipper. What sadden me that if you go to youtube there this girl that not only attack Juliet, but attack Elizabeth as well. I do think if they (jack and juliet) get together, they have beautiful and intelligent babies. That being said I think Elizabeth had great chemistry with Matthew, I think she even had a little crush on him reading on some of her interview.
I had no idea, but that sadly isn't anything new. There were lots of personal attacks against Elizabeth when she first started out on Lost. I suspect that's probably why she's trying to stay away from the internet phenomenon.
Hamburgo1001 is offline  
Old 08-28-2011, 12:12 AM
  #64
Elite Fan

 
~ayumi~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 47,751
OMG that art with the gifs it looks stunning!!!!

I loved that scene <3333333333333333 It was so sweet.
__________________
Captain Sharon Raydor
~Major Crimes -24 days
tumblr ★ twitter
~ayumi~ is offline  
Old 08-31-2011, 11:41 AM
  #65
Elite Fan

 
Fearless Warrior's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 35,024
I am a Jater, However, when he with Kate, due to Kate rough and hard core personality, I feel like Kate is the man in the relationship, and Jack is the woman. I often joke to my fellow Jaters that she probably took the guy role into the bedroom . But with Juliet she is so fragile, yet strong and the relationship is balance, she the woman and he the man.
Fearless Warrior is offline  
Old 08-31-2011, 02:26 PM
  #66
Elite Fan

 
Hamburgo1001's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 37,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffiany78 (View Post)
I am a Jater, However, when he with Kate, due to Kate rough and hard core personality, I feel like Kate is the man in the relationship, and Jack is the woman. I often joke to my fellow Jaters that she probably took the guy role into the bedroom . But with Juliet she is so fragile, yet strong and the relationship is balance, she the woman and he the man.
I never thought of Jack/Kate that way, but I agree with you that Jack and Juliet had a nicely balanced relationship.
Hamburgo1001 is offline  
Old 09-01-2011, 08:58 AM
  #67
Elite Fan

 
Fearless Warrior's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 35,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I never thought of Jack/Kate that way, but I agree with you that Jack and Juliet had a nicely balanced relationship.
I also like Elizabeth and Matthew more than Matthew and Evi because they seem so equal. Matthew and she always talk about making a movie together, maybe it happen. They might play husband and wife. As for Evi every like every time she around him feel like a student having a huge crush on her professor always smiling and biting her lip. I seen it too many times in college and Evi no difference. She adore him and he probably see her as a young girl that need guidance, and Matthew did say that about Evi
Fearless Warrior is offline  
Old 09-02-2011, 12:37 AM
  #68
Elite Fan

 
~ayumi~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 47,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffiany78 (View Post)
Matthew and she always talk about making a movie together, maybe it happen. They might play husband and wife.
I want that to happen
__________________
Captain Sharon Raydor
~Major Crimes -24 days
tumblr ★ twitter
~ayumi~ is offline  
Old 09-02-2011, 04:34 AM
  #69
Master Fan

 
lostie86's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,416
that moment in "The Other Woman" was really sweet and successful emotionally and defined the ground of their relationship!
__________________
"She has never been able to help herself but be madly in love with Jack." - Evi
lostie86 is offline  
Old 09-02-2011, 01:48 PM
  #70
Elite Fan

 
Hamburgo1001's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 37,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffiany78 (View Post)
I also like Elizabeth and Matthew more than Matthew and Evi because they seem so equal. Matthew and she always talk about making a movie together, maybe it happen. They might play husband and wife. As for Evi every like every time she around him feel like a student having a huge crush on her professor always smiling and biting her lip. I seen it too many times in college and Evi no difference. She adore him and he probably see her as a young girl that need guidance, and Matthew did say that about Evi
It would be cool if Liz and Matt were to work together again. I would like to see that happening.
Hamburgo1001 is offline  
Old 09-04-2011, 01:53 AM
  #71
Elite Fan

 
~ayumi~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 47,751
I love this cap:


credit
__________________
Captain Sharon Raydor
~Major Crimes -24 days
tumblr ★ twitter
~ayumi~ is offline  
Old 09-04-2011, 03:12 AM
  #72
Master Fan

 
lostie86's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,416
Juliet was feeling so helpless and trapped at that time and Jack was the only one she could turn to
__________________
"She has never been able to help herself but be madly in love with Jack." - Evi
lostie86 is offline  
Old 09-05-2011, 12:47 AM
  #73
Elite Fan

 
~ayumi~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 47,751
^

I thought this art was amazing:


credit
__________________
Captain Sharon Raydor
~Major Crimes -24 days
tumblr ★ twitter
~ayumi~ is offline  
Old 09-05-2011, 01:20 PM
  #74
Master Fan

 
lostie86's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,416
Juliet and Jack working together to save the person both of them least want to save in the world!
__________________
"She has never been able to help herself but be madly in love with Jack." - Evi
lostie86 is offline  
Old 09-05-2011, 02:06 PM
  #75
Elite Fan

 
Hamburgo1001's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 37,855
^ I love that piece of fanart. It looks really really cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostie86 (View Post)
Juliet and Jack working together to save the person both of them least want to save in the world!
Yeah, how's that for irony?
Hamburgo1001 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.