Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

^ That makes sense.

I saw these latest tweets/pictures on Chris' Twitter today. It looks like he has snatched yet another new role:

Quote:
On the set again #Burien #TheMauryIslandIncident #basedonatruestory #ufos

Source
Old 07-01-2013, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

He's on fire.
Ufo incidents in the 40s - interesting.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sadly, Chris announced on Twitter he & Elizabeth have divorced. He cited irreconcilable differences but some other verbiage may provide a hint as to the cause. JMO
Old 08-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

I just saw the news on Chris' Twitter. To be honest, I can't say I'm surprised. We knew that they went through a period of separation before even if it didn't make it into the media. And although they managed to reconcile, I always kind of felt that it was only a matter of time until the other shoe drops. Hopefully, they can still salvage some kind of a relationship for CJ's sake. Children are always hurting the most when their parents split up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckin1977 (View Post)
Sadly, Chris announced on Twitter he & Elizabeth have divorced. He cited irreconcilable differences but some other verbiage may provide a hint as to the cause. JMO
Yeah, he doesn't say it outright, but he does hint at it for sure.
Old 08-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know it is crass to speculate but I had a weird feeling back when someone reported that sighting of her in Asheville earlier this year. I'll shut up now. Hopefully, CJ will be ok. It seems he has grown up with having his mother away on location on a regular basis so maybe he won't be as affected by separation/split custody.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

I had completely forgotten about the Asheville sighting, but I do remember that I was a bit taken aback when I first saw it. I hope you're right about CJ. I think in the past, CJ used to spend most of his days with Chris when Liz was working long hours on-set. Now that Chris has started to work more as an actor in addition to his job as an acting teacher, I am a little bit worried that CJ might end up spending more time with a nanny than with his parents. Fingers crossed that Liz and Chris will come up with a good solution for their son.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

I saw this on twitter today and although it is terribly sad, I can't say that I didn't see it coming! From the Asheville sighting, to Chris removing the pic of him and Liz from his twitter...

Hopefully CJ will be alright, it is obvious that both Chris and Liz care about their son deeply, and I am sure they will be able to move past their differences for the sake of CJ. Many kids are fine after their parents divorce or with parents who are constantly travelling, and I am sure that whatever they decide they will be doing in the best interest of their son.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:28 AM
Extreme Fan

I am shocked with the news.

They were such a lovely couple that had their moments of doubt and uncertainty, but I honestly thought a divorce would never happen between them.

That's really sad.

I also hope CJ will be fine with it. Certainly Liz and Chris will make sure their son is the least affected by their separation.

Guess that's why Liz didn't attend Comic-Con. Hopefully she will be okay soon.

Old 08-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

I hope this isn't insensitive, but I would like to get everyone's opinion on the future of this thread. Shall we close it or shall we rename it and keep it as a place to post updates on Chris?
Old 08-12-2013, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I hope this isn't insensitive, but I would like to get everyone's opinion on the future of this thread. Shall we close it or shall we rename it and keep it as a place to post updates on Chris?
I think we should keep it, but just rename it maybe? not sure what to though
Old 08-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm fine with keeping this thread open so we can follow his career.

Old 08-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

I would like to keep this thread open as well because from everything we have seen and heard, Chris seems to be an upstanding and likable guy, but I, too, am struggling to come up with a fitting new title.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I would like to keep this thread open as well because from everything we have seen and heard, Chris seems to be an upstanding and likable guy, but I, too, am struggling to come up with a fitting new title.
I am not sure what we could use! Maybe we should just remove the title until we can think of a new one?
Old 08-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Came across a posting from someone who, on November 29th, 2012, sent a greeting out to a group of people that included "Chris, Liz and CJ. " On January 1,2013, same person sent New Years greetings to just "Chris and CJ". In April, this person posted several pictures of Chris & CJ together. So that probably gives a rough timeline of the split. Seems like they didn't make it through the holidays. If that is the case, Liz was already separated by the time she went to Asheville.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok. I...what. I had absolutely no idea Liz and Chris divorced until ILoveJules told me.

I am utterly heartbroken. Someone, please explain the timeline to me because apparently they'd split before?