Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2011, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Oh no, I really hope that doesn't affect her. And why does he have that many haters, do you know it?
Old 08-15-2011, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I am not very familiar with Dane Cook, but I know that he seems to have many haters. I hope that isn't going to backfire on Liz in a very mean and unfair way (e.g. Razzie awards).
I don't think that it's going to affect her in any way! Liz has already gained a certain amount of respect for her acting abilities!
Old 08-15-2011, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
Oh no, I really hope that doesn't affect her. And why does he have that many haters, do you know it?
I think he's a comedian and many people hate his style and think he's unfunny. I also heard that he steals jokes from other comedians, but I don't know if that's true.

Quote:
I don't think that it's going to affect her in any way! Liz has already gained a certain amount of respect for her acting abilities!
I hope you're right and I'm just being paranoid. Whatever happens, I'm sure she's going to give a good performance.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 08-15-2011 at 02:02 PM
Old 09-01-2011, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

3 new stills!

Source
Old 09-01-2011, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the new pics!
I love her outfit in the second one
Old 09-01-2011, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome

Me too!
Old 09-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Some new stills! She looks so pretty in them and I love her outfit in the second one. I think I may have to add them to the OP.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally something new!
I love the second and last still.

All I've seen of Dane Cook is one episode of Hawaii Five-0 he guest starred in, so I can't comment on his acting. I do remember fans not being exactly thrilled about the casting, but I'm not worried that his bad reputation will rub off on Liz.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Some new stills! She looks so pretty in them and I love her outfit in the second one. I think I may have to add them to the OP.
yeah, the OP is going to get more beautiful
Old 09-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Answers to Nothing will be screened at the Woodstock Film Festival.

Quote:
Answers to Nothing

Directed by Matthew Leutwyler

USA / 2011 / 123 minutes

World Premiere

SYNOPSIS:
Featuring a stellar ensemble performance from Dane Cook, Elizabeth Mitchell, Julie Benz, Barbara Hershey and Zach Gilford, Answers to Nothing is a gritty drama of inter-weaving stories set in Los Angeles against the backdrop of a child kidnapping case. Intertwining stories that explore the bad in the best of us and the good in the worst of us, the story follows five days in the life of a woman whose determination to get pregnant keeps her from confronting her husband’s infidelity and a detective assigned to the case of the child abduction. Meanwhile, a school teacher and his obsession with the missing child pushes him to the edge of vigilantism while a beat cop grieves over the violent death of his wife. A recovering addict and her wheel chair bound brother prepare for the LA marathon while a self-loathing African American TV writer searches for love. All these lives weave a path toward an imminent collision as they search for meaning and redemption and affect each other in ways they don’t always see.

BIO:
A partner and founder of Ambush Entertainment, Matthew Leutwyler wrote and directed the comedy/horror film "Dead And Breakfast," starring Jeremy Sisto Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and David Carradine. Since then he has produced or exec produced "The Oh In Ohio" starring Parker Posey and Paul Rudd; "Lower Learning" with Eva Longoria, Jason Biggs, and Rob Corddry; "Against The Current," with Joseph Fiennes, Mary Tyler Moore and Justin Kirk (Sundance 2009); the Matthew Broderick and Sanaa Lathan drama "Wonderful World," and "Every Day," starring Helen Hunt, Liev Schreiber, and Carla Gugino. Recently, Leutwyler and Ambush teamed with Title IX Productions to develop and produce "The Bitch Posse" to be directed by Catherine Hardwicke (Twilight). Additionally he is Executive Producing the 3D horror comedy Hellbenders. His latest directorial effort is the adaptation of the acclaimed novel "The River Why" starring William Hurt, Zach Gilford, Amber Heard.

MAIN CREDITS:
Cast/Featuring: Dane Cook, Elizabeth Mitchell, Julie Benz, Barbara Hershey, Zach Gilford
Executive Producer(s): Matthew Leutwyler
Producer(s): Amanda Marshall, Sim Sarna
Director(s): Matthew Leutwyler
Screenwriter(s): Matthew Leutwyler, Gillian Vigman
Cinematographer(s): David Jones
Editor(s): Matthew Leutwyler
Composer(s)/Music: Craig Richey

Courtesy of: :: Roadside Attractions - Theatrical Film/Movie Distribution Company based in Los Angeles, CA ::

Screening Times and Venues:

ROSENDALE Theater 09/22/2011, 7:00PM $10
WOODSTOCK Playhouse 09/23/2011, 2:45PM $10
Woodstock Film Festival

Quote:
World Premiere of ANSWERS TO NOTHING starring Dane Cook, Elizabeth Mitchell, Julie Benz, Barbara Hershey and Zach Gilford set for 2011 Woodstock Film Festival

(Woodstock, NY) Sept 13, 2011: The 2011 Woodstock Film Festival features a record number of World Premieres including "Answers to Nothing," featuring a stellar ensemble performance from Dane Cook, Elizabeth Mitchell, Julie Benz, Barbara Hershey and Zach Gilford. Directed by Matthew Leutwyler, this absorbing feature narrative is a gritty drama inter-weaving stories set in Los Angeles against the backdrop of a child kidnapping case.

The film screens on the second day of the festival, Sept. 22, 7pm at the Rosendale Theater. WFF 2011 kicks off Wed. Sept. 21 through Sunday, Sept. 25. "Answers to Nothing," will be released by Roadside Attractions in December, and was produced by Ambush Entertainment, which also produced "Unraveled," which will make its NY Premiere at the Woodstock Film Festival.

"This is the most personal film I have ever made so getting it in the hands of a company like Roadside is a dream come true. They have an amazing track record with thought provoking independent movies and I am thrilled that they believe in our film as much as we do," said Leutwyler.

"Answers to Nothing," explores the bad in the best of us and the good in the worst of us. The story follows five days in the life of a woman whose determination to get pregnant keeps her from confronting her husband's infidelity and a detective assigned to the case of the child abduction. Meanwhile, a school teacher and his obsession with the missing child pushes him to the edge of vigilantism while a beat cop grieves over the violent death of his wife while a recovering addict and her wheel chair bound brother prepare for the LA marathon while a self-loathing African American TV writer searches for love.

A partner and founder of Ambush Entertainment, Matthew Leutwyler wrote and directed the comedy/horror film "Dead And Breakfast," starring Jeremy Sisto, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and David Carradine. Since then he has produced or exec produced "The Oh In Ohio" starring Parker Posey and Paul Rudd; "Lower Learning" with Eva Longoria, Jason Biggs, and Rob Corddry; "Against The Current," with Joseph Fiennes, Mary Tyler Moore and Justin Kirk (Woodstock Film Festival 2009); the Matthew Broderick and Sanaa Lathan drama "Wonderful World," and "Every Day," starring Helen Hunt, Liev Schreiber, and Carla Gugino. Recently, Leutwyler and Ambush teamed with Title IX Productions to develop and produce "The Bitch Posse" to be directed by Catherine Hardwicke (Twilight). Additionally he is Executive Producing the 3D horror comedy Hellbenders. His latest directorial effort is the adaptation of the acclaimed novel "The River Why" starring William Hurt, Zach Gilford, Amber Heard.

About the Woodstock Film Festival:

Hailed by Indiewire as "A true American Maverick Among Fests" and praised by actor Ethan Hawke as "among the finest of a dying breed: a festival that isn't trying to sell you anything, but simply and beautifully celebrating the art & craft of filmmaking", the Woodstock Film Festival premiers exceptional films, hosts the most talented emerging and established professionals in the movie industry; presents A-list concerts, panels and parties, and creates stimulating, innovative programming year-round.

The Woodstock Film Festival is a non-profit, 501c3 with a mission to present an annual program and year-round schedule of film, music and art-related activities that promote artists, culture, inspired learning and diversity.

The Woodstock Film Festival celebrates its 12th Annual Festival September 21- 25, 2011, with an extraordinary line-up of fiercely independent films, panels, concerts and special events in Woodstock and the neighboring towns of Rhinebeck, Kingston and Rosendale.
2011 Woodstock Film Festival presents world premiere of ANSWERS TO NOTHING starring Dane Cook, Elizabeth Mitchell, Julie Benz, Barbara Hershey and Zach Gilford

Old 09-14-2011, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

great news!
Old 09-14-2011, 01:07 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the news!
Old 09-14-2011, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

yay!! So, you think she will be there?
Old 09-14-2011, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, that's some awesome news. We might be getting some (hopefully positive) reviews of the movie soon.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for the reviews, I hope they are good