Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm hoping they will. The preview didn't reveal much of Katherine.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabytooth (View Post)
So do I! I love them together.

I melted when Damon said to Silas he couldn't have Katherine. He was so firm about it, like Silas had to get through Damon before he could have her. I loved it.

I know he told Jeremy to turn around, but I think Damon already had some plan sorted out to not give Katherine away but also find out where Stefan was.
They are the best.

He wsa being so defensive.

It was obviously a warning

Old 10-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love the animations! You could see in Damon's expression that he was 100% affected by Katherine's touch!!!!

Just have to comment, that even at Katherine's worst, she still looks gorgeous!
Old 10-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Love the gifs! Kat as a human, she is still kickass.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I even like human Kat than human Elena.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Damon and Katherine. Oh my gosh these two will be the death of me. Their scenes were perfection.
THEY are perfection!

I think its almost tragic how desperately Damon WANTS to be over Katherine. Then she just appears needing him and despite everything she's done to him, he just can't help caring about her. Plus am I the only one who thought that Damon was a little hurt when Silas said "she called me first"?

Also, Katherine touched him repeatedly and he never once pulled away.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineFierce (View Post)

I think its almost tragic how desperately Damon WANTS to be over Katherine. Then she just appears needing him and despite everything she's done to him, he just can't help caring about her. Plus am I the only one who thought that Damon was a little hurt when Silas said "she called me first"?

Also, Katherine touched him repeatedly and he never once pulled away.
I so agree with you. Damon has spent zillion years trying to get over Katherine, and is still apparently doing that. He still fights the urge to hold her. And yeah, Damon was definitely hurt when Silas insinuated that Stefan is always "first." But it's a good thing he found out that it was Silas and he was just making things up.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I love that he let her stay and thought about protecting her against Silas!
Old 10-05-2013, 07:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

She could've even said "I saved your life so you must save mine" She never did that. I wonder why even at her most desperate time she won't tell him she saved her life. Not even as a way to bargain him way into making him help her.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi, it's been a while!! but wanted to say I enjoyed the brief Datharine scenes.
First off, Katherine as a human is awesome! Still a survivor but I do like that she is vulnerable because we can see another side to her.

I love how she went to Damon and when she held his throat he looked unconfortable but because he still feels something for her. I love how he didn't reject her his help. Granted some could say it's because Damon wouldn't turn his back but he did race home once he found out Silas was back.

When Damon told Jeremy to take her and don't tell him I was like awe and when he told Silas he can't have Katherine. Now granted when Jeremy was hurt and said she's gone and Damon said I don't care, I was a bit upset and also when Damon was going to hand Kat over to Silas. I agree with those whom said I'm sure Damon had a plan because even if I pretend to think Damon doesn't care about Katherine, giving his enemy what he wants/need to possibly become stronger or use it againts them isn't the smartest thing.

I'm looking forward to seeing Damon and Katherine interact again, given that we know now that Silas is on the hunt for her and I'm sure Damon will not be too far behind.

Theres a part of me that wants Kat to be hurt and see how Damon will nurture her, maybe? I can dream
S5 TVD Datharine is coming!
Old 10-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was not surprised at all actually when Damon said Jeremy needs to return Kat. His brother was missing and he chose to save him by giving Silas what he wanted, Jeremy and Katherine. Its pretty ouchy for us, but I'm not without hope.

Its only the premier and I got a feeling that it's foreshadowing something.

As for Katherine, my girl is a goddess you guys. She is! She is!

"Please. I'm Katherine Pierce. I'm a survivor."
Old 10-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineFierce (View Post)
I was not surprised at all actually when Damon said Jeremy needs to return Kat. His brother was missing and he chose to save him by giving Silas what he wanted, Jeremy and Katherine. Its pretty ouchy for us, but I'm not without hope.

Its only the premier and I got a feeling that it's foreshadowing something.

As for Katherine, my girl is a goddess you guys. She is! She is!

"Please. I'm Katherine Pierce. I'm a survivor."

True, it's only been one episode and these two are strong headed so it will take time but we have a lot more episodes to go and we know they will team up again.
S5 TVD Datharine is coming!
Old 10-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Plus he gave into her really easily too lol. I've seen people saying she manipulated him into helping her, but, nah, I think she genuinely wanted his help and was afraid of possibly being killed without protection.

I know this show loves to bring everything full circle from the premiere to the finale, so what things do you guys think will be paralleled from the premiere to the finale in regards to Datherine?
Old 10-05-2013, 11:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lShatteredHeartl (View Post)
I was a bit upset and also when Damon was going to hand Kat over to Silas. I agree with those whom said I'm sure Damon had a plan because even if I pretend to think Damon doesn't care about Katherine, giving his enemy what he wants/need to possibly become stronger or use it againts them isn't the smartest thing.
I agree. I've said it before, I doubt Damon was going to give Katherine to Silas. In retrospect, I definitely believe he was going to have Jeremy bring Katherine back to the house and "pretend" to give Katherine in trade for his brother, BUT, I honestly think Damon had a plan. Like Shattered heart said, Damon's smart, he knows full well that Silas needs Katherine to make him stronger, so he knows when that happens, Silas will be undefeated and can create havoc. In my mind, I believe Damon was planning out how to get the information from Silas about where Stefan is, and at the same time not give Katherine. I doubt Damon is that foolish to truly give Katherine away, knowing full well Silas needs her to be stronger.

I too wonder why Katherine still hasn't mention to Damon, that she gave up her freedom from Klaus to save his life. I know for sure when Damon finds that out, it would totally mess his mind up.

To answer your question, InterwebzKid, I believe that Katherine being around Damon in the premiere, and Damon clearly being affected by her presence, is going to be the one thing that will rip apart Elena and Damon. I predict it's going to be the climax of the finale. People forget that Katherine is Damon's first love. He loved her so much he spent centuries looking on how to open up her thombstone. He never got over her. I honestly don't think he's still over her. I mean, he's dating her twin!
Old 10-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

I still maintain that the writers had DK plans all along. Since forever. Remember what Plec said? "Damon's heart belongs to Katherine forever and always". Katherine was not manipulating Damon. She was simply pleading with him. If she had been trying to manipulate him, Damon would have seen through it. Plus Kat's tactics would have been different. She would have used the fact that she saved his life once. She would have attempted to seduce him. But she simply asked because she knows Damon still cares about her.