Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2013, 03:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Season 1 was hands down the best! Season 2 was great too, but the subsequent seasons just made me roll my eyes. I'm a girl and I love romance but its not the only thing i enjoy in a show. TVD has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many romance plot-lines. With people who don't even need them. For example Klaus did not need to fall for anybody. He's an evil villain for goodness sake. I mainly watch for Katherine scenes I swear, and now that I have learned that she will be a series regular, and there is even a possibility for Damon and Katherine, the show can count me in as a viewer. I really love Katherine you guys.

You know what I noticed about Kat? How easily "I love you" slips from her mouth. Stefan, Mason, Elijah. She's told all of them that she loves them and half the time she doesn't even mean it. There is only one person she has actively made sure he believes that he means nothing to her. Damon.

Last edited by KatherineFierce; 07-29-2013 at 03:34 AM
Old 07-29-2013, 12:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineFierce (View Post)
Season 1 was hands down the best! Season 2 was great too, but the subsequent seasons just made me roll my eyes. I'm a girl and I love romance but its not the only thing i enjoy in a show. TVD has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many romance plot-lines. With people who don't even need them. For example Klaus did not need to fall for anybody. He's an evil villain for goodness sake. I mainly watch for Katherine scenes I swear, and now that I have learned that she will be a series regular, and there is even a possibility for Damon and Katherine, the show can count me in as a viewer. I really love Katherine you guys.

You know what I noticed about Kat? How easily "I love you" slips from her mouth. Stefan, Mason, Elijah. She's told all of them that she loves them and half the time she doesn't even mean it. There is only one person she has actively made sure he believes that he means nothing to her. Damon.
I only watch for Damon TBH. Well, Damon and DE. That's it, whereas in s1-2 I used to love all the characters. Now I only love a few of them, and Damon and Kat are my top 2 faves in this show.

I never thought of that, lol. She did tell all of them she loves them, but I do think she was honest about loving Elijah I think.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

ohhhhhhhhhh!! awesome thread!!! congrats on a new thread!!
How's everyone?

--------------------------
So true, Sam Katherine hasn't directly said I love you to Damon??? They say the truest and hardest things to say are the ones not easily said. I think and agree that's why Katherine could make this statement true.

I did ship Elijah and Katherine at one point but now I reflect and kind of see them more like a mentor or friend but nothing more.
S5 TVD Datharine is coming!
Old 07-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Running back to say I love the phrase Wicked Fire!!
Old 07-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I ship Datherine and Kalijah both. I only really shipped Kalijah after 4x18 though. Datherine has been my ship since s1, they're just awesome around each other.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you! now we have a ship name for this pairing.
that's all I ever wanted
Old 07-30-2013, 02:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

She has implied she loved Damon

"I didn't let love get in the way", she said this to Damon.

She also said this in front of Damon

"Its okay to love them both. I know I did"

But she's never told him "I love you". Not that we've seen anyway. As for Katherine and Elijah, I think that perhaps, Katherine had finally had enough of a lifetime of running, hiding, never letting anyone in. So she saw opportunity in Elijah. Opportunity to save her own ass from Klaus, and opportunity to start a new life with Elijah. I think she wanted a clean break. Although I doubt Katherine was head over heels over Elijah, i do believe she may have wanted someone to trust. Elijah was the perfect candidate. Not only is he powerful, he's also honourable, therefore the threat of betrayal is lessened. The sad part about Kalijah is that she had to be someone that died five centuries ago. Katerina is dead, and Kat had to play this role. She was going to lose him eventually because he'd have figured out that Katherine is now a ruthless monster. He was holding a torch for a ghost.

Damon looooves Evil Katherine, period. He really couldn't be bothered who Katherine screws over, as long as its not him. Unfortunately its always him.

Last edited by KatherineFierce; 07-30-2013 at 09:31 PM
Old 07-30-2013, 04:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
She has implied she loved Damon

"I didn't let love get in the way", she said this to Damon.

She also said this in front of Damon

"Its okay to love them both. I know I did"

But she's never told him "I love you". Not that we've seen anyway. As for Katherine and Elijah, I think that perhaps, Katherine had finally had enough of a lifetime of running, hiding, never letting anyone in. So she saw opportunity in Elijah. Opportunity to save her own ass from Klaus, and opportunity to start a new life with Elijah. I think she wanted a clean break. Although I doubt Katherine was head over heels over Elijah, i do believe she may have wanted someone to trust. Elijah was the perfect candidate. Not only is he powerful, he's also honourable, therefore the threat of betrayal is lessened. The sad part about Kalijah is that she had to be someone that died five centuries ago. Katerina is dead, and Kat had to play this role. She was going to lose him eventually because he'd have figured out that Katherine is now a ruthless monster. He was holding a torch for a ghost.

Damon looooves Evil Katherine, period. He really couldn't be bothered who Katherine screws over, as long as its not him. Unfortunately its always him.
I need to write your quote looking for a ghost!! awww, I guess when u put it that way it surely does make sense But I love how u brought up with everyone I love you came so easily but with Damon she refuses to say it but actions speak louder than words.

I wanted to share this with you all

Old 07-30-2013, 07:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm so happy!!! Julie speaks about Katherine and a certain Salvatore!!

Last edited by ring of fire; 07-31-2013 at 01:34 PM Reason: spoilers
Old 07-31-2013, 12:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wooohooooooooooo! That Salvatore better be Damon or I will sue. This will be the ultimate test for not only Damon and Elena's relationship, but also for Damon and Katherine's relationship. They've been claiming t hate each other since season 2. We. Shall. See!

That fic is sooooo cute! Damon carrying her was touching. Kat and Damon are wildly uncharacteristic though. They are never that tender with each other.

Last edited by KatherineFierce; 07-31-2013 at 12:50 AM
Old 07-31-2013, 05:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Wooohooooooooooo! That Salvatore better be Damon or I will sue. This will be the ultimate test for not only Damon and Elena's relationship, but also for Damon and Katherine's relationship. They've been claiming t hate each other since season 2. We. Shall. See!

That fic is sooooo cute! Damon carrying her was touching. Kat and Damon are wildly uncharacteristic though. They are never that tender with each other.
hey!! for a moment I panicked thinking it might be Stefan but then remembered in an that it would cause friction/ sore spot in the relationship so it has to be Damon in order to greatly affect someone's relationship I HOPE.....

LOL thanks!! I know but I wanted a tender moment heheeh

we shall see what happens in seventy days.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Now, I'm doubting a bit what if Katherine goes to Damon but he refuses 2 help and it's STEFAN/SILAS who helps?? OH, I hope not!
===================================================

This would break my shipping heart LOL, In need of hope guys anyone? Sam where u at!!?

edit to add, but if it's Silas/Stefan then.................. she would notice his different and team up with Damon, regardless win win situation

Last edited by lShatteredHeartl; 07-31-2013 at 05:50 AM
Old 07-31-2013, 11:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lShatteredHeartl (View Post)
Now, I'm doubting a bit what if Katherine goes to Damon but he refuses 2 help and it's STEFAN/SILAS who helps?? OH, I hope not!
===================================================

This would break my shipping heart LOL, In need of hope guys anyone? Sam where u at!!?

edit to add, but if it's Silas/Stefan then.................. she would notice his different and team up with Damon, regardless win win situation
I think it'll most likely be Damon. Damon would never refuse to help anyone he cares about, no matter what they did to him. So I think it's def. Damon she goes to for help, and he'll help her because that's just how he is. No matter what you do to him, if you're on his list and he cares about you, he'll always be there to help you.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Josh, you have a point just that I was thinking if Damon refused her. Well we have some time to wait.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Please don't talk about spoilers here.