Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2014, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineFierce (View Post)
Her being so melodramatically boy-obsessed is INSANE. It just wasn't her. Katherine was still a survivor but sometimes incredibly silly in her Stefan delusion. What I loved about Katherine is her mastery over her emotions. She was always a thinker, setting feelings aside to get the job done, no matter how strong her feelings are. [/B]
Very well said. Katherine had no concrete plan during that bodyswitch storyline. I don't know how she hid from Klaus for 500 years with that kind of poor scheming. Maybe there's another doppelganger who was posing as Katherine It's the only explanation.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Very well said. Katherine had no concrete plan during that bodyswitch storyline. I don't know how she hid from Klaus for 500 years with that kind of poor scheming. Maybe there's another doppelganger who was posing as Katherine It's the only explanation.
Exactly.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Let's have some fun Let's speculate how they met in 1864! The show will never tell us, so how about we do it ourselves?
Old 07-22-2014, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Wait, I thought they met when Damon came home and he and Stefan were playing football?
Old 07-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Wait, I thought they met when Damon came home and he and Stefan were playing football?
If it was then, wouldn't she have made introductions? Told him who she was? Besides, that would have been an impolite way to be introduced to a house guest, I think. Especially in that era.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

I agree, guess they met one time Damon had a license and came back home form the battlefield
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-22-2014, 09:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
I agree, guess they met one time Damon had a license and came back home form the battlefield
I think they met before Damon even left for war. Remember the scene: "Will you miss me when you're off defending the South?"

I like the thought of them meeting in a way that is totally different from her and Stefan. SK
met in a nice formal, respectable way in broad daylight. DK in my mind would have met at night, in a more honest way. I don't even think it would have been love at first sight! More like wariness at first sight. They would have been attracted to each other, but also aware that there is more to each other than meets the eye.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineFierce (View Post)
I think they met before Damon even left for war. Remember the scene: "Will you miss me when you're off defending the South?"
Well, it could have been said at the end of a license too, he didn't say it was the first time he went to the battelfield

I think they probbaly met in official ways, like Stefan or Giuseppe introducing them to each other and then Damon and Katherine probably got closer during balls and things like this, or walks outside Or I can imagine a scene like the one in the flashback with Stefan (not the football one the other): him coming back and Stefan introducing them, Damon being all flirty with her and viceversa
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-23-2014, 04:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

"Elena: So which one of you dated her
first?

Damon: Nicely deduced. Ask
Stefan. I'm sure his answer differs
from mine."

We don't even know how he found out about her being a vampire. This will forever be a mystery, but its nice to imagine.
Old 07-23-2014, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

It would have been interesting to find out how she told him about being a vampire. Katherine had a lot of trust in Damon since she did it without compulsion.

I'd imagine after some courting she took him to meet her friend Pearl and there was some human feeding which is how he was introduced to vampires. Damon didn't come across as a victim unlike Stefan.
Old 07-23-2014, 07:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
It would have been interesting to find out how she told him about being a vampire. Katherine had a lot of trust in Damon since she did it without compulsion.
Which is a big BIG deal cuz Kat is very paranoid. She's not the type to just trust.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will always wonder why she trusted Damon with her vamp face more than she did Stefan?
Old 07-23-2014, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
I will always wonder why she trusted Damon with her vamp face more than she did Stefan?
I think she saw the two different ways the brothers accepted (or not accepted) her vampire side, and knew which one she could trust in that Damon accepted her vampire nature more for whatever reasons he had, he could stand it
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-23-2014, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

And he also liked if she was human.
Old 07-23-2014, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
And he also liked if she was human.
I think they both would have done that It's her darker side the main point where human!Damon accepted her and Stefan seemed not to
I am the storm"

Anna