Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0x0gossipgirl (View Post)
When she cut her throat I had so many book feelings
Book feelings? I can't even remember, what scene does it relate to in the book?

I thought it was totally badass when she tricked Alaric, he's right - he did teach her better than that all that training was for something.

Nina Dobrev attends the 'Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations' Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 7, 2012 in New York City.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 05-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

So, Nina should be on Conan in a few mins. Right now he's interviewing Joel McHale.

Here's one part of it: http://thevampirediaries.tumblr.com/...uman-yoga-wall
This part was so funny and awesome! And she's just so lean and gorgeous, damn.

http://thevampirediaries.tumblr.com/...an-yoga-wall-x

Edit: Here's the whole interview:

http://anditsdraining.tumblr.com/pos...ctive-and-sexy

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 05-09-2012 at 11:22 PM
Old 05-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

the video is

Old 05-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh my god, that is the cutest thing ever! She looks so much like her mom and her mom is so pretty too - no wonder Nina is gorgeous. I love when they are linking arms and that shot in the photoshoot when she's giving her a kiss. Thanks for sharing Ash!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 05-11-2012, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A few HQs from yesterday in NY:

Old 05-11-2012, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nina was incredible tonight.

I hate that Elena turned. But wow at those underwater scenes
Old 05-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you Tony! So pink, so bright! Here's some pictures w/ her and her mom:

She really is selfless until the end, she probably knew she didn't have enough air but she still wanted Matt to be saved first. At this point IDG why vampires aren't strong enough to save both people in the car at the same time but alas. I could tell from the spoilers for like...weeks that Elena was gonna turn but I didn't want it. It feels too soon. Maybe when it actually starts it will be good though?

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 05-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Thank you Tony! So pink, so bright! Here's some pictures w/ her and her mom:

She really is selfless until the end, she probably knew she didn't have enough air but she still wanted Matt to be saved first. At this point IDG why vampires aren't strong enough to save both people in the car at the same time but alas. I could tell from the spoilers for like...weeks that Elena was gonna turn but I didn't want it. It feels too soon. Maybe when it actually starts it will be good though?
Love those pictures! And I feel the same. She is so selfless. She wanted Matt to be saved first. So sad. I thought maybe Stefan could have saved both, or once Matt was out wasn't the door open or window? She could have swam out. But she may have been so weak at the time. It did take Stefan a few seconds to get Matt. Elena had to keep pointing at him. I thought it was really soon. I was shocked. I didn't see anything in spoilers so I wasn't expecting that. But I was thinking "There has to be some way that she will be saved!" So crazy.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Nina is flawless! And she rocks EVERY SINGLE THING SHE PUTS ON! So not jealous

I haven't checked the tumblr posts much, but is anyone even angry about Elena becoming a vampire? I'm stunned by how cool everyone is about this. It's the worst thing they could have done. They've ruined the main character IMO. I haven't been reading spoilers much either, so it was a complete shock to me. I always assumed that they were never going to go that route.

And poor Elena, she never wanted any of it and now it's thrust upon her. I really loved her in the episode and her selflessness made me cry.

Actually, add me to the list!

Old 05-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

I added you

The opinions about Elena becoming a vampire are like 50/50. Some people love it, other hate it.

IMO this storyline could be the best if it's done right. I really hope Elena isn't like Caroline. Caroline has it too easy. I don't want Elena to be like ripper!Stefan but I want her to struggle and screw up.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
i added you

the opinions about elena becoming a vampire are like 50/50. Some people love it, other hate it.

Imo this storyline could be the best if it's done right. I really hope elena isn't like caroline. Caroline has it too easy. I don't want elena to be like ripper!stefan but i want her to struggle and screw up.
ita.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Book feelings? I can't even remember, what scene does it relate to in the book?
Damon's death scene. She slashed her throat to save him.

New Elena video. I sobbed like a baby
Old 05-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Elena! That video, I can't even. That girl has been through so much and it never stops and she never stop pushing through it and surviving.

Quote:
She could have swam out. But she may have been so weak at the time. It did take Stefan a few seconds to get Matt. Elena had to keep pointing at him. I thought it was really soon. I was shocked. I didn't see anything in spoilers so I wasn't expecting that. But I was thinking "There has to be some way that she will be saved!" So crazy
I think she had her seat belt on in which I thought well maybe Stefan could quickly just break the seat belt and she could try and swim out? IDK, I feel like because the writers really wanted to kill her that they just did what they wanted.

Yea, I've basically seen mixed reviews, especially saying that it's too soon. In the books, it happens at the end of the 2nd one. And then she's a vampire for the whole third book and then she sacrifices herself to kill Katherine so she become a ghost on a spiritual plane. Then she's able to come back to the regular plane and was human but she also had "wings" that gave her powers. So, I don't know if the writers will do everything that the books did. I think they could find a way to make her human after a season or two, like w/ a spell or something. I guess it depends on the direction they want to take it. I don't think Elena will be ruined because of her vampirism. In fact, I know a lot people liked characters like Caroline and Tyler more when they became a vampire and werewolf, respectively. It just depends on how the writers decide to write it.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 05-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

It'd be really cool if they made her a vampire for a while but then maybe Bonnie could reverse it somehow, or in the very end she's made a human again as a thank you for all the heroic, selfless things she's done.

But I definitely want Elena to struggle with her vampirism even more than Caroline or Stefen have. I don't want her to like it, and it should take a full season for her so accept herself fully IMO. The more I think about it, I agree, this could be a great storyline for Elena. If done right.

Old 05-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yea, I think it's important to see her struggle with it because last season it came relatively easy to Caroline. It was harder for Vicki and she got killed because of it so maybe somewhere in between those two. I know Nina will be able to act the hell out of it so in that respect I'm looking forward to seeing how this new aspect of Elena will show up on-screen.

Celebrity Sightings In New York City - May 11, 2012

BuzzFoto Celebrity Sightings In New York - May 12, 2012

She looks gorgeous very-springy!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 05-13-2012 at 04:09 PM