Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-05-2009, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

haha, you do it on your homepage where you update your twitter, and use the @reply to do it so they can see that they're tagged or directing the message to them.. so like..

Quote:
@KaterinaGraham @iansomherhalder @julieplec @kevwilliamson (then your message and the link or whatever)
lol. i think the link might need to be shortened, so you can copy the url of it and go to bit.ly, a simple url shortener to shorten it
Old 10-05-2009, 07:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Good Morning Ladies!

Kalin those wallpapers are gorgeous, fit perfectly on my computer.

Jen you're so lucky to have DB for your birthday, it'd going to be nice.

Aubrey you can tweet them your fanfic!

We have 7 threads and not one scene, that's impressive. Once we do get something I'm sure more people will jump aboard. Some people just like waiting to see if the actors have chemistry.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 10-05-2009, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

I know, Jen's getting an awesome bday gift, I'm jealous

Oooh, that'd be interesting, Nala. I'll be like, "this is how they should meet. hop to it --> (link to Encounter)" they'll probably be like WTF.

yes, 7 threads is amazing!
Old 10-05-2009, 08:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingdawn_ (View Post)
I know, Jen's getting an awesome bday gift, I'm jealous

Oooh, that'd be interesting, Nala. I'll be like, "this is how they should meet. hop to it --> (link to Encounter)" they'll probably be like WTF.

yes, 7 threads is amazing!
Or they might take it into consideration.
Look at us conspiring.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 10-05-2009, 08:02 AM
Extreme Fan

thanksie. it think i figured it out. haha. i twittered all of them with a link to the CW. later 2morrow or later i'll mentioned this one. to show we're everywhere! hehe!

Kate Person (kalinbk) on Twitter i twittered the 4 folks we love^_^
{SimonAlisha | misfits}
Kate | icon
Old 10-05-2009, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemapasara (View Post)
Or they might take it into consideration.
Look at us conspiring.
or that. that'd be pretty sweet. i'd have to get royalties, of course. that sht ain't free

awesome, kalin. i'm at work so i can't view twitter but i'll check it out later! hope they take a look at it
Old 10-05-2009, 08:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingdawn_ (View Post)
or that. that'd be pretty sweet. i'd have to get royalties, of course. that sht ain't free

awesome, kalin. i'm at work so i can't view twitter but i'll check it out later! hope they take a look at it
No it isn't free, you should totally ride on royalities.

I saw the tweet Kalin, it looks great! I just tweeted Kevin and just told him I can't wait see what happens with Bonnie, my favourite character. And I didn't feel scared.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 10-05-2009, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

yes, definitely. i need tuition money.

lmao, just bombard them with tweets i want in on this. when i get home, i'll work on it
Old 10-05-2009, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, pretty arts!

Love that those two are writing more things for Bonnie.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-05-2009, 08:16 AM
Extreme Fan

aubrey, @ work & still with us. someone's dedicated or obsessed...or both...

haha rock on nala! we all got to do it. Bonnie is my fav character too^_^ well her & Damon. and whops what do we know...we're on this board, lol. i wasn't scare either. u say stuff & u're done. i'm sure they read most the stuff, they just don't reply. as long as we're in their head for just a sec it's cool.
{SimonAlisha | misfits}
Kate | icon
Old 10-05-2009, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyRabbit (View Post)
aubrey, @ work & still with us. someone's dedicated or obsessed...or both...

haha rock on nala! we all got to do it. Bonnie is my fav character too^_^ well her & Damon. and whops what do we know...we're on this board, lol. i wasn't scare either. u say stuff & u're done. i'm sure they read most the stuff, they just don't reply. as long as we're in their head for just a sec it's cool.
my work's slaaaack. actually, i should be doing data entry but this is more fun. i'm leaving to do inventory in about 3 hours and i won't have a computer until this evening. booo.

i'm not fully expecting them to tweet back to us or anything; just as long as they're aware. lol.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, I like being in their heads. And the more Damon/Bonnie tweets they get, they more they might think the idea is a good one to go through with. Or they might throw us a bone because we're showing that we're dedicated.

Hey collide! I love it too, we definitely need more Bonnie.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 10-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Extreme Fan

aubrey, data entry actually sounds like something i would like to get pay to do, hehe. & yea i don't expect them to reply either. but i'm pretty sure they @ least read...i hope.

nala, I'm sure they'll throw us bone. now that i think about it, Bonnie & Damon has never really been in a room with either other. i mean in the end of the pilot u see Bonnie sitting with Caroline & u only see Damon in the room when she got up to leave. then during the dinner @ Elena house, u see Damon come in but she's in the kitchen. he's in the kitchen, she's out. it's like they're purposely not having them share air...it makes me think...huh. y try so hard?
{SimonAlisha | misfits}
Kate | icon
Old 10-05-2009, 08:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyRabbit (View Post)
aubrey, data entry actually sounds like something i would like to get pay to do, hehe. & yea i don't expect them to reply either. but i'm pretty sure they @ least read...i hope.

nala, I'm sure they'll throw us bone. now that i think about it, Bonnie & Damon has never really been in a room with either other. i mean in the end of the pilot u see Bonnie sitting with Caroline & u only see Damon in the room when she got up to leave. then during the dinner @ Elena house, u see Damon come in but she's in the kitchen. he's in the kitchen, she's out. it's like they're purposely not having them share air...it makes me think...huh. y try so hard?
Well I'd like them to share some more air. I like the little moments, him saying her name too.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 10-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

yeah i think the only time they were in the same room where they were aware of each other was in elena's living room. but they were never in the same shot, what the heck. their first scene together better be epic.

and data entry is prety awesome. it keeps me busy nad the 8 hours flies right by. i have other tasks i do around the office, but i'd rather be at my desk with laptop access..