Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-19-2009, 10:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Did I? OMG, yes I did. Isn't it amazing?

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 10-19-2009, 10:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCL (View Post)
Thanks, Nala!

Another day wasted by reading DB fics. How on earth will I ever finish doing my homework? *sighs*
You're not alone. I've been reading Twisted Symphony and wow, Audrey! Wow, nice cliffhanger on Chapter 4. Bonnie and Damon have no idea what they're getting themselves into which makes everything all the more interesting. I can't wait to read Chapter 5, hun. I'm so impatient and I'm completely ignoring the fact that you updated twice but I need more of that story...now.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 10-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Sorry you're stuck at work honey! Btw I freaking loved the new chapters! You about killed me with the setting the crow on fire!

and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh !! NALA!!

*is dead*

Sab l. icon (I)l Tumblr
Old 10-19-2009, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I second this. I was reading that this morning. To still the hunger, I've been reading some of the fics from the first post of this thread. Just finished the Red & Black series, pretty intense
It is rather intense
Where are you from Gia?

Sab l. icon (I)l Tumblr
Old 10-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I second this. I was reading that this morning. To still the hunger, I've been reading some of the fics from the first post of this thread. Just finished the Red & Black series, pretty intense
Red & Black is very intense and very WTF at the end. I still love it though, even if I wish it was continued.

SABBBBBBBYYYYYYY! 's your icon.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 10-19-2009, 11:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
It sure was, but I actually really liked the ending. It wasn't expected but it made sense somehow. Do you know if the author will continue it?
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure all 3 parts were written in 2000. I liked the ending too, I just ddin't really expect it and it was left on such a dramatic note.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 10-19-2009, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm from the Netherlands [meaning I have to wait till Friday morning/afternoon to watch this show on some crappy quality video, lol]. You?
I'm from Paris, well France. I, too, have to wait until Friday but I watch it in HQ It's nice to finally have someone with the same time zone!

Quote:
Red & Black is very intense and very WTF at the end. I still love it though, even if I wish it was continued.
It sure is WTF I can't believe the author just stopped there. I mean come on!

Quote:
SABBBBBBBYYYYYYY! 's your icon.
YOUR icon is but true mine is pretty hot. I've been thinking of making some but I just need pics of Ian/Damon Bonnie/Kat and I just don't have time to go look through all the websites for the HQ/ Hot ones. Or I'm just lazy, who knows!

Sab l. icon (I)l Tumblr
Old 10-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh, I didn't know that. Yeah, I don't think it will be continued then haha. It's a shame.

Right now, I'm trying to persuade some of my friends to watch TVD and eventually get them to like D/B too, of course [Hm, somehow it seems wrong to call them D/B as that reminds me of Draco/Blaise, lol].

Lol, sorry I tend to ramble a lot.
That reminds me of Dan/Blair cause I used to ship them.

Sab l. icon (I)l Tumblr
Old 10-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemapasara (View Post)
You're not alone. I've been reading Twisted Symphony and wow, Audrey! Wow, nice cliffhanger on Chapter 4. Bonnie and Damon have no idea what they're getting themselves into which makes everything all the more interesting. I can't wait to read Chapter 5, hun. I'm so impatient and I'm completely ignoring the fact that you updated twice but I need more of that story...now.
Aww, taaanks I'm working on Ch 5 already I'm going through it pretty fast; Hopefully you'll like how it all plays out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinoush (View Post)
Sorry you're stuck at work honey! Btw I freaking loved the new chapters! You about killed me with the setting the crow on fire!
LOL, thanks hun I had to work at one office this morning then my regular one this afternoon, so I had to step out during lunch hour. But I'm back, with nothing to work on, sooo... hello,
Old 10-19-2009, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL, thanks hun I had to work at one office this morning then my regular one this afternoon, so I had to step out during lunch hour. But I'm back, with nothing to work on, sooo... hello,
You're welcome. Just stating the truth. It had me in stitches. I had to restart reading the chapter 4 times.

Btw, honey, just added you on twitter (I'm featherblossoms) and facebook

Sab l. icon (I)l Tumblr

Last edited by sabrinoush; 10-19-2009 at 11:38 AM
Old 10-19-2009, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You're welcome. Just stating the truth. It had me in stitches. I had to restart reading the chapter 4 times.

Btw, honey, just added you on twitter (I'm featherblossoms) and facebook
That's awesome. I had to add some Fire-starting Bonnie in there.. And I know we all talked about wanting her to set Damon on fire.. I just had to.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I'm from Paris, well France. I, too, have to wait until Friday but I watch it in HQ It's nice to finally have someone with the same time zone!

It sure is WTF I can't believe the author just stopped there. I mean come on!

YOUR icon is but true mine is pretty hot. I've been thinking of making some but I just need pics of Ian/Damon Bonnie/Kat and I just don't have time to go look through all the websites for the HQ/ Hot ones. Or I'm just lazy, who knows!
for laziness. I'm trying to make Damon/Bonnie icons, too but gah...they're not coming out. I might also make a video!

Quote:
Oh, I didn't know that. Yeah, I don't think it will be continued then haha. It's a shame.

Right now, I'm trying to persuade some of my friends to watch TVD and eventually get them to like D/B too, of course [Hm, somehow it seems wrong to call them D/B as that reminds me of Draco/Blaise, lol].

Lol, sorry I tend to ramble a lot.
I hope you get your friends into Damon and Bonnie. I mean, how can you not love these two?

Damon/Bonnie are my first DB ship so I really have no reservations in using DB.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 10-19-2009, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemapasara (View Post)
I hope you get your friends into Damon and Bonnie. I mean, how can you not love these two?

Damon/Bonnie are my first DB ship so I really have no reservations in using DB.
Hope that happens Gia!

LOL, same with me. D/B is a new one for me
Old 10-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingdawn_ (View Post)
That's awesome. I had to add some Fire-starting Bonnie in there.. And I know we all talked about wanting her to set Damon on fire.. I just had to.
There's gonna be a lot of that these following days

Nala; for the videos and icons!!

Sab l. icon (I)l Tumblr
Old 10-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingdawn_ (View Post)
Me me! I want Bonnie to see Damon on fire on the show! It'd be hot, both literally and figuratively.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook