Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2009, 11:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

The Vampire & The Maiden [D♥B] Appreciation #21: Because he gave her the sweetest and sexiest kiss she has ever tasted.

v a m p i r e m a i d e n
{21}

welcome to the damon salvatore & bonnie bennett appreciation thread

"definitely a maiden and
not a child," he thought dizzily ...

1. Guinevere (Jen)
2. crazycait714
3. chasing starlight (Meghan)
4. xJULESx
5. Jena_Humprhey
6. lisagslack14
7. greeneyeswe3tie (April)
8. BrookeDavisFan
9. CappieTauLove
10. Pickle-weasel!
11. **Eternal**125 (Gaby)
12. Fehr_chick
13. Kara176
14. ricky_underwoodxXx
15. breakingdawn_ (Audrey)
16. silver reflection
17. warangel88
18. Talkative One
19. nemapasara (Nala)
20. autumn song
21. BrathanSupporter (Tia)
22. soapfan101
23. Lena022
24. biabiabia (B)
25. gizzie_fan
26. eNVyLove
27. BreanBamonFan (Quin)
28. LuckyRabbit (Kate)
29. LittleMissObsessive
30. collide (Sydney)
31. ForeverFaraday (Saben)
32. sabrinoush (Sabrina)
33. Danity Vampyro (Danity)
34. xxxLP_TLAxxx (Trice)
35. Heroes.Mel (Mel)
36. chrty (Charity)
37. silver_amelia (Amelia)
38. kateshephard
39. MTVVJ08
40. blue sky blues
41. Maraki (Maria)
17 years old, bubbly, adorable,
loyal and bighearted, she is Elena’s
best friend who is developing her
psychic abilities and senses that
Stefan is dangerous. She also “sees”
the black crow of death that seems
to be following Elena.
Early to mid 20s. Stefan’s brother, he’s a
darkly handsome, strong, charming and
smug vampire who can go from casual
and playful to pure evil in less than a
heartbeat. Though Damon hates small
towns and considers them dull, it’s clear
that he’s come to wreak havoc. Unlike
Stefan, Damon has no qualms about
killing humans.

Damon and Bonnie have so much chemistry that it feels like sparks flame... I love that they have a link in with she can communicate with him, I love how whenever Bonnie is in trouble without thinking she calls to Damon and that Damon would run to help her even when under the control of a powerful force. Another reason I love them is that Bonnie is the only person that could open up his shell. As well the fact that they both enjoyed the kiss and the fact that Damon was willing to get hit so that Bonnie could not be injured. I also love that in the show that Damon was willing to let Bonnie help them with the dishes.
lisagslack14

Bonnie and Damon are not your average couple and that's why I love them. You can tell that there's something they see in each other that everyone don't. When it seems that Damon could care less about anyone, he shows his humanity when he's with Bonnie. Damon is always there to save Bonnie and in a way she saves him too. She saves his soul.
BrookeDavisFan

I became a Bonnie/Damon fan without even seeing any scenes between them and also not knowing the history of the books. Once I saw the Vampire Diaries first promo on the CW; while everyone else was probably hooked on Stefan/Elena or Elena/Damon; I was hooked on Damon with Bonnie. I just saw the two separated, Bonnie was in a scene with Elena and I saw Damon talking to Stefan and I put the two together in my head and I was like "they would really look great together" so after that, I went to find out what their names were on the show and I found it on a Vampire Diaries site so then I started chatting with other Damon&Bonnie fans on the Vampire Diaries Board on Fanforum. So that's why I love Damon and Bonnie, I think they would be awesome together! They are also my top pairing on Vampire Diaries and I can't wait for scenes on them to keep coming in.
BrathanSupporter

Made by breakingdawn_

I've always been a fan of the underdog couples; the ones who may be overlooked or over-shadowed. Very rarely, these couples come out on top. I strongly believe that this is the case with Bonnie and Damon. The fact that they are both supernatural in being makes their appeal even greater. They have a connection that nobody else has. Damon may deny that he cares about her, and Bonnie can scream and yell that she's afraid of him all she wants, but actions speak louder than words. She pulls the humanity out of Damon -- she's seen him at his most vulnerable state, and even made him blush. Any girl that can do that to someone like Damon is definitely a keeper. Sure, they may not the forefront of the books and of the show, but that's what makes them perfect; little looks, touches, and kisses... the moments are so subtle, but sometimes those moments are the ones that make the biggest difference.
breakingdawn_

I don’t remember how or exactly when I became a fan of Damon and Bonnie, but I can definitely say that I’m glad that I did. All I knew was that it was quickly approaching the new TV season and I needed a show to become invested in. I found it in The Vampire Diaries. Watching, I related to Bonnie and what she was going through with discovering something new about herself. Damon is, of course, attractive but I felt that deep down he was capable of caring for someone. Naturally, I felt drawn to these two deep characters, both of them quickly becoming my favourites.
I eventually found myself reading the books. Needless to say, the discovery of a borderline relationship between Damon and Bonnie made my little shipper heart burst. Damon has always been seen as selfish and unfeeling but whenever he’s around Bonnie, I couldn’t help but notice that he was more human than I’m sure he felt comfortable admitting. Bonnie brought out a side of Damon that no one knew existed, extracting feelings from him that no one else could. She broke the wall around his heart, without even trying and he endlessly brought her back from the edge of death. I’ve always been captivated by couples that have been built up throughout the course of a series and Damon and Bonnie definitely have that going for them.
nemapasara

I've loved Damon and Bonnie right from the start in the books. Damon is very selfish and only does something with an alter motive. But with Bonnie there is no selfish reasons. He has saved her multiple times. When she calls for him he comes. He wants to take care of her and makes sure she is safe. I can't wait to see them interact in the show. They are complete opposites, and that is why they will work as a couple. 10 threads and not one scene, we shippers rock.
greeneyeswe3tie

Made by BrathanSupporter

Bonnie/Damon, Damon/Bonnie, Bamon, Donnie. There are many different names for this ship, but folks, all of them add up to the same thing. Which is "Friggin Awesome". When we first meet Damon, he is just an evil, cruel, sexy, badass vamp who looked upon humans as food and nothing more. Then rolls around The Dark Reunion, and Bonnie enters the equation. Bonnie is a human (or should I say witch) who (and I'm going to quote Nightfall here) "has never hurt a harmless thing for malice" (Nightfall, 147). They don't seem to really fit, do they? Well, yes. Yes, they do. One of the main reasons the Bonnie/Damon relationship appeals to me (and I'm sure to many people) is that she brings out the human side in Damon, the side that he would swear he didn't have. He wants to protect her and keep her safe (but of course, he wants to do all of this while still maintaining his badassness). He wants to be the vampire she goes to when she's in trouble, and though he may pretend to be annoyed when she does call for help, he still does it without a second thought (except for when he is controlled by Malach). He will not let any thing harm his little bird. He would rather take a punch in the face from a stronger vampire then see her get hurt (Nightfall, 158). Some people (and these people are difinitely not Bamon fans) think that she is too young and immature, but I happen to disagree, and apparantly so does Damon. Because though he has an interest in beautiful, sexy Elena, Bonnie is (and now I'm quoting Damon) "definitely a maiden" (Nightfall, 159)."
biabiabia

Bonnie and Damon would be a wonder together. She's a powerful witch & he's a powerful vampire. They are both talented in their own rights. Not only that, but they could also balanced each other. He's damaged, but she's the down-to-earth loyal to all her friends. He needs that light in his life...he needs her. It also wouldn't hurt if occasionally he could teach her to let loose and get dirty together. And when their love grow, it wouldn't be because of revenge or anything related to his brother or his past. It would be because he truly felt for her as she felt for him. They would also already know each other stories because both have never been the type to lie about their abilities or hide who they really are. Their love would be something out of the supernatural world EPICness.
LuckyRabbit

I fell in love with Damon and Bonnie because throughout the books all Damon's relationships, whether it were with his brother or with Elena were selfish.
But when it came to Bonnie, well something happened that he never expected. He started to care for her, started to care about her which he has never done on his own accord (without starting from revenge or getting back at someone).
She makes him feel things he hasn't felt in a long time, and she brings out the caring, unselfish side to him.
These two may make an unlikely pairing, but it's something bred from something pure, something special and rare.
She is his saving grace, and he is someone who understands her the way nobody else does.
He makes her believe that she can accomplish anything, to show her that she doesn't have to be afraid of who she is and the powers she posesses.
And together they bring out all the things in themselves they never knew existed.
Guinevere

I love Bamon because they are both hot & there alot more to them meets the eye. I think they are both a balance of fire & ice & light & dark which is very hot & intriguing.
Quin

Made by nemapasara; full-size front | back

1. Good Girls Go Bad – Cobra Starship
Just take a bite / Let me shake up your world / 'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong
I'm gonna make you lose control / She was so shy / Till I drove her wild
I make them good girls go bad / I make them good girls go bad
2. Harder To Breathe – Maroon 5
When it gets cold outside and you got nobody to love / You'll understand what I mean when I say
There's no way we're gonna give up / And like a little girl cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dreams
Is there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe
3. Undiscovered – James Morrison
I look at you, you bite your tongue / You don't know why or where I'm coming from
But in my head I'm close to you / We're in the rain still searching for the sun
You think that I want to run and hide / That I keep it all locked up inside but I just want you to find me
4. Say (All I Need) – OneRepublic
Well, bless my soul / You're a lonely soul
Cause you won't let go / Of anything you hold
5. Ordinary Life – Kristen Barry
And I show you my sins, show me all your scars / As we settle in, its written in the stars
Your watery eyes got me send me floating / And my weak heart is swimming with devotion
6. Next To Nothing – Breaking Benjamin
You cut me down / You know I'll always be around / So now I wait
I know you'll live another day / Come and take my breath away / Look me straight in the face
7. Water – Breaking Benjamin
What's all this talk of a notion? / I'd rather drink from the ocean / What did you mean when you said no?
I only want what is best for you / but I won't ever let you drown / no I won't ever let you down
8. Little Bird – The Weepies
They tell me I'm crazy / But you told me / I'm golden
Sometimes it's hard to tell the truth from the lies / Nobody knows what's in the hold of your minds
We are all building and people inside
9. Small Things – The Audreys
If there’s one thing that I’ve noticed / out of all the things I’ve seen / it’s that you can leave a footprint
In a place you’ve never been / and there’s barely time to look around / before you have to leave
And a mark upon the skin / is not enough to make you bleed
10. Hazy – Rosi Golan
What if I fall and hurt myself? / Would you know how to fix me
What if I went and lost myself? / Would you know where to find me
If I forgot who I am / Would you please remind me oh? / Cause without you things go hazy
11. Light Up The Sky – Yellowcard
We already know how it ends tonight, / You run in the dark through a firefight
And I would explode just to save your life / Yeah I would explode
12. Wicked Games – Chris Isaak
The world was on fire / No one could save me but you. / Strange what desire will make foolish people do
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you / And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you
No, I don't want to fall in love / No, I don't want to fall in love / With you
13. Yellow – Coldplay
Your skin / Oh yeah your skin and bones / Turn into something beautiful
Do you know, you know I love you so / You know I love you so / I swam across
I jumped across for you / Oh all the things you do / Cause you were all yellow
14. When You Were Young – The Killers
You sit there in your heartache / Waiting on some beautiful boy to save you from your old ways
You play forgiveness / Watch it now, here he comes / He doesn't look a thing like Jesus
But he talks like a gentleman / Like you imagined when you were young
15. Strange and Beautiful – Aqualung
I've been watching your world from afar / I've been trying to be where you are
And I've been secretly falling apart / I'll see
To me, you're strange and you're beautiful
You'd be so perfect with me but you just can't see / You turn every head but you don't see me

Made by nemapasara

... she thought, for just one instant, that
she saw stars in those black eyes.

fanfiction;
Shock To The System by CallMeFireFly
Birdsong by ShibaMiso
What Have You Done? by steffy2106
Point Of No Return by Aspen-SiredBySpike
Decisions, Decisions by Morrigue
As You Were by stefanie-k
A Day Of Chivalry by Jules13
Twisted Symphony by mindFREQ.
Encounter by mindFREQ.
As Night Falls by Strawberry-Miow
Queen Of All Shadows by River
Sequel to Queen Of All Shadows: Ties That Bind by River
The Red & Black Series 1: Rennaisance by Echo Blackthorn
The Red & Black Series 2: How Soon Is Now? by Echo Blackthorn
The Red & Black Series 3: Black Magic by Echo Blackthorn

Made by sabrinoush
[/

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook

Last edited by nemapasara; 10-18-2009 at 06:19 PM
Old 10-17-2009, 11:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

icons;

Made by gizzie_fan

( + more here )
Made by BrathanSupporter

( + more here )
Made by breakingdawn_

Made by sweet_zelda

Made by nemapasara

banners;

Made by Soapfan101

Made by BrathanSupporter

Made by nemapasara

wishlist;
♥ DB eyesex
♥ DB smiling at each other
♥ Damon saving Bonnie
♥ Bonnie using her powers on Damon
♥ DB kissing
♥ Bonnie rejecting Damon, Damon being intrigued
♥ Damon giving Bonnie a nickname
♥ DB flirty banter
♥ DB UST (Unresolved Sexual Tension)
♥ Stefan/Elena and Bonnie/Damon Double Date

fansites/links;
The Vampire and The Psychic; LJ Community
Damon & Bonnie; LJ Community
The Vampire's Witch (Books); LJ Community

fanvideos;
Never Be Ready by RuslanaSlastena
Just That Girl by WinchesterFAngel
Brightest Hour by nmpsr14
Ordinary Life by HaloSupporter

futuretitles;
Because she is his Maiden and he is her vampire
Because he saved her.
Because Bonnie is the type of person that Damon would grow to respect
Damon would want a strong queen of darkness, who's better than Bonnie
Because Bonnie wouldn't be afraid to put Damon in his place
Because only a witch could tame Damon
Because only Bonnie can break through Damon Shields
Because nothing can break Damon concentration but Bonnie
Because she can make him scream while setting him on fire
Because the witch can make the vampire feel pain
Because Damon biggest mistake would be pissing off the fire starter
Because Bonnie can make Damon cry out loud
Because her smile and his charm fit together quite perfectly
Because Bonnie and Damon will have one great showdown!
Because Nothing Can Break Through His Walls Other Than His Queen Of Shadows
Because Bonnie can do a spell to make Damon dance all night
Damon and Bonnie makes us go crazy.
Because they've met their future soulmates in each other
Because she made him blush
Because she feels his presence when he is near
Because whenever she is in danger she calls Damon
Because everyday we are more excited for there first scene
Because thinking about DB makes us giddy
Because there chemistry will blow everybody away
Because he will do anything to make sure she is not hurt
Because Bonnie became Wendy & bought out Damon's inner Peter Pan
Because Damon became Peter Pan for Bonnie.

previousthreads;
{ 1 } { 2 } { 3 } { 4 } { 5 } { 6 } { 7 } { 8 } { 9 } { 10 }
{ 11 } { 12 } { 13 } {14 } { 15 } { 16 } { 17 } { 18 }{ 19 }{ 20 }

theactors; damon and bonnie are portrayed by the amazingly talented and gorgeous
actors, ian somerhalder & katerina graham.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 10-17-2009, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

Yayyy, 21!
TFTNT Nala
Master Fan

thank you for the new thread

-Lisa-
Master Fan

tftnt nala
Old 10-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Extreme Fan

rock on! thanks n for for starting a new one.

-----------------

the name of the thread is like tribute to most of you guys signature quotes for our fav couple....them kissing well 2 for 2. aubrey & nala quoted kisses, lisa & moi on feelings.

on sweet Damon/Bonnie, hehe.
{SimonAlisha | misfits}
Kate | icon
Old 10-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

21 threads

Did someone pull out a gun on the last thread to kill the thread
Old 10-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
21 threads

That was me....

And, oh yeahhh, it totally is, Kate
Old 10-17-2009, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
21 threads

yea audrey did and then i pulled out damon but the thread was already deceased
Old 10-17-2009, 11:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks Nala
Obsessed Fan

Omg, if we hadn't bumped our own thread we'd have 5 DB threads on ONE page.

I heard the gunshots. Audrey, yoooooou craaazy.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
LMFAO; damon would've destroyed the hell outta that thing. Wouldn't even need my gun if you pulled him out earlier.
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
That had me laughing out loud... literary
Old 10-17-2009, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemapasara (View Post)
Omg, if we hadn't bumped our own thread we'd have 5 DB threads on ONE page.
Whuuuut, psychos. I effing love it.

Quote:
I heard the gunshots. Audrey, yoooooou craaazy.
Thanks, bb
Old 10-17-2009, 11:37 PM
Extreme Fan

lol. all u crazies brought our most banging pistols to kill the thing.

i don't remember who said it, but when u said Damon & somewhere along the line of pulled out/the thing. my mind kind of went blank & then things got blurry & naughty.
{SimonAlisha | misfits}
Kate | icon