Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, John shows up at Isobel's place and sees that she's got Jeremy. He panics and pleads her to let him go. She gets her cronies to beat John up and takes his ring.

Meanwhile, SDBE are planning on trying to save Jeremy. They realize they don't have much time. There is some DB snark that I think you DB fans will be enjoying. Bonnie admits she's been practicing and shows them what she's. Damon ultimately relents and gives Elena the 'device'.

Commercial break!

Okay, so Uncle John is...much better than Isobel, that is for a fact. He tells Jeremy about what's going on and how they need to kill all the vampires.

Bonnie does her spell on the device and Elena goes to meet her 'mother' out there. Isobel tells her to call home and see if Jeremy is okay. Turns out both he and John are home and fine. Isobel admits there are no redeeming qualities in her and that she knew Damon would give the device to Elena because he's in love with her. Elena gives her mother the device and tells her that she's a big disappointment. Isobel says that as long as Elena has the Salvatore's she's doomed and that she'll never be Katherine. Walks off. Stefan hugs Elena and Elena looks at Damon.

Continuing...

Jeremy confronts Elena about everything. Tells her to get out. Anna shows up in Jeremy's room and tells him that her mother's dead. They hug.

Isobel and Alaric have a moment. Alaric doesn't believe that she's the women he loved. Takes off his ring and gets rid of the vervaine, tells her to kill him or compel him. She compels him and tells him the truth; that she's going to regret her choice for the rest of her life and that she did love him.

Stefan and Damon moment. Stefan confronts Damon about what Isobel said, Damon says they are only friends. Tells Stefan that he knows that John Gilbert is really Elena's father. Stefan tells Damon that history won't be repeated. Damon promises he won't do anything but Elena needs a friend, he'll be there.

Isobel returns the ring and gives the device to John. As it turns out, those two are trying to wipe out all the vampires to keep Elena safe. Adds Damon and Stefan to their growing list. They don't want her to have a terrible lifestyle. And yes, they are indeed her parents.

Bonnie and Caroline talking at the grill. Bonnie confesses that she didn't actually perform any spell on the device, she only pretended to. If Elena finds out, she'll never forgive her. The end.

Next week is the season finale; Bonnie figures out who she is, Founder's Day is here, and a burning building!

I'm sorry if my recap sucked but I quite enjoyed tonight's episode.

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.

Last edited by CarterT; 05-06-2010 at 06:05 PM
Old 05-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Yeah, I think everyone called John being Elena's daddy.

Bonnie is annoying and I hate her and want her dead.

I love Damon. D/S...oh, awkward and INTERESTING. Love it.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

So much DE goodness

Stefan went back to being boring I liked him better when he was going cray cray.

Bonnie I cant stand her.

Isobel was such a badass.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 05-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Bonnie I LOVE YOU! And support what you did.

Damon suddenly "loves Elena" Could care less about that.

Just happy to see Bonnie using her powers!!
Old 05-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bonnie didn't even do anything. She just didn't do what she said she was going to die. It seems like Damon can do whatever the heck he wants and is applauded for it, but as soon as somebody fights him back, then they're a bitch.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 05-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Bonnie didn't even do anything. She just didn't do what she said she was going to die. It seems like Damon can do whatever the heck he wants and is applauded for it, but as soon as somebody fights him back, then they're a bitch.
Thank you. Damon has done a whole lot of crap and Bonnie did one thing and all I keep seeing is shes a bitch.

Then what the hell is Damon then.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Even though I wanted to thwack Isobel a few times, I have to say I loved her. Usually if I want to hit a character because they are pissing me off, it's a good thing. And it's clear she's still got something left in her. She and John are just trying to protect Elena...in their own twisted way. I don't think Bonnie's a bitch either.

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Thank you. Damon has done a whole lot of crap and Bonnie did one thing and all I keep seeing is shes a bitch.

lol, that is fandom for you! A boy can do one thing and he's all badass. Girl does the exact same thing or tries to get back at the person who wronged her? Well, she could only be a bitch.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 05-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

i loveeeee damon <33333
he's so cute, lol. When he talks to "warner" [i forget his name, the teacher and the guy from legally blonde ] he claims he turned his humanity off, but then threatens isabel about her coming for the people he cares about!

oh and i ADORE caroline!
Old 05-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Bonnie FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What was so badass about Isobel she's a wonna be Katherine Damon put her in her place real fast
Old 05-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
lol, that is fandom for you! A boy can do one thing and he's all badass. Girl does the exact same thing or tries to get back at the person who wronged her? Well, she could only be a bitch.
It's not what she did exactly, it's the fact that she betrayed Elena, and she knew it. Damon hasn't cared about anyone up until this point, so he hasn't exactly done the same thing.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)

And he's gotten PLENTY of hate for it. Now Bonnie effed up, so not being too happy w her is understandable.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I echo both of you. Honestly, any sane witch would think twice about deactivating a vampire killing device.

I don't care about what anyone says, for me she is THE heroine in this show. Dark or not, because I found her amazing and strong both pre- and post-Grams death.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 05-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

IDK what to say Bonnie, well I get why she did it, thinking about it is similar to what grams did in the tomb but it could also have similar consequences especially if innocent people will die I guess a lesson she may have to learn. IDK but have to admit loving the darker Bonnie way better.

I do get every side, Bonnie did not have to lie to Elena she could have easily said no too as it would still have the same effect at the end.

The question now is what will happen when Elena finds out? And what will Bonnie be up to nxt ep.

Can I say though that Emily was so badass she was so playing every side
Old 05-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kary1591 (View Post)
And he's gotten PLENTY of hate for it. Now Bonnie effed up, so not being too happy w her is understandable.
Damon has been loved from the start. Boy turned Viki killed those innocent couples in the beginning of the season.... know what no his list is to long to even name.

Hmm Bonnie didn't want to destroy a device that KILLS VAMPIRES yes shes the bad one. Her grams wouldn't have wanted it and I respect that.