Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2010, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
We are twins so of course you dont like Bonnie too.
The girl has no personality, and I didn't like the way she was brushing off Elena. I dunno, I just don't like her.
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 04-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Bee (View Post)
The girl has no personality, and I didn't like the way she was brushing off Elena. I dunno, I just don't like her.
Ive never liked her She always bored me and you are right she has no personality.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 04-22-2010, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kary1591 (View Post)
All I Need by Within Temptation
Thank you!

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like Bonnie. I liked her okay in the beginning, but tonight just sealed her fate in my eyes.

Last edited by blueyed_18; 04-22-2010 at 07:45 PM
Old 04-22-2010, 07:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Bee (View Post)
No personality what you'd think was going to happen they'll be BFF like nothing never happened sorry doesn't work that way.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've always liked Bonnie. And I liked how she used her power this ep. I also understood how she was with Elena.

She did come off a bit zombie like for me though. I was hoping for a bit more passion/emotion but I'm sure that will come in the last few eps
Old 04-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfreds (View Post)
I've always liked Bonnie. And I liked how she used her power this ep. I also understood how she was with Elena.

She did come off a bit zombie like for me though. I was hoping for a bit more passion/emotion but I'm sure that will come in the last few eps
Yeah me too I just find it funny when people don't understand the way she was acting with Elena
Old 04-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Im just watching it now, and I agree about the zombie part, Im wondering if it was done on purpose like she is so trying to keep a lead on how she feels and her emotions but eventually she will finally blow
Old 04-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Im just watching it now, and I agree about the zombie part, Im wondering if it was done on purpose like she is so trying to keep a lead on how she feels and her emotions but eventually she will finally blow
I kinda hope so :/

I DO think she was maybe...I don't know. A BIT hard on Elena. It's hard to explain. But Elena never forced any of this on Bonnie. If Elena hadn't practically demanded they talk then Bonnie would never explained how she was feeling.

I'd feel alot happier if Bonnie had given Elena that little speech a bit more willingly
Old 04-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

this episode was amazing!
damon and elena <333 wow. AMAZING!

i love anna and jeremy so much too!!

those are my two favorite couples, for sure!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Ok First off Im so happy Matt was not in the ep, I was practically cheering. I’m sorry but watching this ep, seeing Caroline throughout the ep and the way she was confirmed to me how I want Matt far away from her seriously far away. No disrespect to Matt fans I really hate his relationship with Caroline I cant stand the way he treats her.
Caroline Im so happy she won she so deserved it, she looked so gorgeous really liked she was happy and the Caroline we saw from the first couple of eps. Loved her scenes with Bonnie and Elena. Her scenes with Elena showed real maturity.

Erm where in the heck was Tyler, his family were all there and he wasn’t. I found it odd, this is one of the eps were he should have been in.

Bonnie is back finally but even though I missed her I still didn’t think she would have fitted in the past eps she missed. But Im so happy her powers are evolving was getting bored with the same every ep of her doing something and running away, its about time. Love her lil mind power trick
I am confused because I was reading some comments and I thought she was going to be a massive bitch but erm she wasn’t.. yes she was cold but it is expected, her Grams died for nothing. Were people expecting her to be bff with Stefan and her relationship with Elena to go back to normal? Also Im sure now she is thinking about what Grams said about the vampires always dragging witches into their mess and she probably wants to stay far away from that and obviously Elena is with one so instead of making her choose she removed herself. But at the end she still had her back with Stefan. Im sure they will be close again. But saying all that I wish we saw her anger directed more at the Salvatore brothers I did find it odd that it was mainly directed at Elena

Love Anna, liked her scenes with both Damon and Jeremy, So happy they are moving on hopefully it will end well because the way the uncle was looking at them (sigh)

Yeah Pearl, hopefully we will see her nxt ep for longer then 1min.

Elena looked gorgeous; really felt for her throughout the ep, it feels like she is handling everything alone, I would not be surprised if she eventually she had a breakdown.

Awww poor Stefan I felt for him throughout the ep, from the beginning when Bonnie comes in and he smiles at her and she completely ignores him. He did seem slightly hurt that she blamed him. His addiction, his creepiness, wow just so creepy and hot is that wrong of me to think so
But excuse me calling Elena an idiot and practically pushing her against the wall I don’t think so, I was shouting for Elena to be quiet and walk away.

Shallow note everyone looked gorgeous tonight.

Finally wow chemistry between Elena and Damon seriously the dance was hot.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Wow that was such an intense episode. It was amazing. Paul Wesley was by far the stand out, he was amazing. The final scene between him and Nina Dobrev was just so incredibly intense. Obviously I don't condone violence but it was so well played out that I could nearly feel all the emotions and thoughts running through Stefans head. I loved Elena's loyalty as well. I know it could be perceived as a bit of a silly Balla Swan moment but I understood her need to be proactive and to help. We got to see so much range to S/E tonight - flirty, angry, sad - I'm not really a major shipper of Elena with either brother but wow. The dance with Damon was intense and full of unspoken chemistry but I just don't see it being on the same level as S/E. I think that Elena has fantastic chemistry with both brothers but there's something so much more emotional about her chemistry with Stefan.

My opinion on Ian Somerhalder will be unpopular so I ask posters not to get offended or to quote me if you're just going to disagree because it's completely pointless. I love Damon, I love what he brings to the show, I think he's very layered and usually enjoy Ian's performance but sometimes I think he overacts to the point of distraction. Tonight was one of those nights for me. He just seemed so over the top at times especially in comparison to Paul Wesley's more subtle performance. Normally I roll with it and take it on board as a Damon trait but tonight it was really bothering me.

Poor Caroline, she won the pageant yet her friends were preoccupied, her mother was solving crime and her boyfriend was working. I wish the writers would give her a decent storyline and stick with it because tonight she really felt like a glorified extra. I didn't enjoy her scenes with Bonnie because it's pretty obvious that Bonnie is just hanging out with her to distract herself from Elena and Stefan. It's just so annoying that Bonnie came back and got more material in one episode then Caroline has in the entire 4 episodes she was missing.

I do like the new Bonnie. Sure she seems to be void of emotion at the moment but I like that. She was boring the life out of me beforehand. Plus she looks great, I love the new hair.

Jeremy and Anna are adorable. I like Jeremy's maturity and I'm glad that he seems to have gotten closure on Vicki.

Pearl had such a random scene at the end. Is she a big bad or what because Kelly Hu seemed like a high profile guest star and I would assume that she'd have done more with her time on the show then the stuff so far.

Alaric and Elena are adorable. Father/daughter combo .

I like the uncle - he and Damon bounce off each other.

Overall very intense - I cant believe the range PW acted out in just 44 minutes. He was briliant.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-22-2010, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, wow! The last two episode Paul as just rocked his scenes. The writers have finally giving him something to work with besides love sick puppy... and he his making the most of it. I love every Damon and Elena scene they are always just to funny together. The play of each other is fantastic. However, I cant help but feel for Stefan now and root for him and Elena! I guess its always my rooting for the "good" guy to pull through when it counts!

Im actually growing to like Jerermy and Anna. They used to annoy me to know ends. But, im kinda rooting for them.

Matt and Carolina... Dont really care. I do love Caroline though. Girl is just full of personality on the screen, and you never know what they are gonna have come out of her mouth.

Bonnie being back... i dunno. I think her character had a chance to be awsome but i dont know if its the actress or what but she just keeps falling way to flat for me. Every episode that theyve tried to make a mile stone with her powers have pretty much been boring!
Old 04-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

I always love your comments Chas, as always something I forgot to mention the fact that Caroline's mum was not even there when she won I was actually thinking ''where in the world is she'' and there she was in the bathroom

Also I know you not really fond on Bonnie so glad you found something nice you liked I loved her hair too. But IDK on the part were you said that Bonnie is just using Caroline to distract herself. I guess that is true in a way Bonnie wants a non connected vampire friend at the moment.

I thought the girl playing Amber was amazing too with Paul, and Paul I love you marry meHe was really amazing the wood scene was so good.

Last edited by Disturbia; 04-22-2010 at 09:54 PM
Old 04-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

i love that bonnie is back!!! i love the way that damon looked at her when she was using her powers in the woods! this eppy was pretty good! it was cool to stefan as the baddie but i do feel like paul was a lilttle over the top with his acting at times! (just my point of view) the eppy over all was great!