Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Anyway so you guys dont feel attacked Im gonna say why I ship damon/elena and stefan/bonnie

they both care , trust, RESPECT and LOVE one another AS FRIENDS (I think damon and elena have bergun to feel MORE than friendship. Elena realized during the dance I think I mean HER FACE WAS LIKE IM IN TROUBLE but I dont think he does yet. he THINKS he likes her cause shes beautiful and looks like the LOVE OF HIS LIFE) AND STEFAN/BONNIE are friends even if shes mad at him because of grams.

DE can stay under my umbrella DE DE DE UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA DE DE DE DE
icon by NBalways
Old 04-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_memories (View Post)
I really dont want to offend anyone but I have a question for bamon fans. I get the ones who read the books and ship them there but why on the show? what attracted you to them? I DONT WANNA BE MEAN I SWEAR but Im asking cause he HURT HER :S HE ALMOST KILLS HER. I m sure he would have if it wasnt for STEFAN WHO PROTECTED HER. I mean she could ve died without stefan s blood. And damon didnt even care. I like damon more than Bonnie but I want her to be with someone who RESPECTS HER and CARES FOR HER like Stefan does that s why I ship them ( also stefan/caroline but that doesnt matter right now ) so why ? I think Bonnie want him away from her and she has her reasons. Maybe theyll become friends in like season 3. Maybe I could like them together if he SAVES HER LIFE and redeems himself for BITING HER..

I really hope no one is offended NOT MY INTENTION AT ALL
I kinda have to turn this question round. In the SHOW Damon has threatened to kill Elena, turned Viki, tried killing her best friend yet some fans still want him with Elena over Stefan who has loved and protected Elena. I dont care for the triangle but Elena would be a dam fool to leave Stefan the GOOD vampire for Damon who's evil.

None of these couples are perfect. ppl want them for different reasons.

Now I don't care for any couples really. I felt so left out with everyone choosing couples that I said you know what I'm just gonna pick one. i saw a lot of ppl liked D/B and I love Bonnie so I said why not. Plus they have amazing chemistry and have much more potential. But if Elena doesn't want Stefan then I'd defiantly go for a S/B pair.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
lmaaaoo, then i seriously dont get you, you call DE cliche but you want TVD be like GG, basically a show where everyone hooks up with everyone and girlfriends share boyfriends?? GOD forbid!
lol omggg nooo. i didnt mean i want it to be like that. im just saying its a CW teen show. i think youre giving it too much weight lol. i only said in some ways, its not completely like gg or i wouldnt be watching at all, trust me
Old 04-23-2010, 03:45 PM
Addicted Fan

I mean I guess he has threatened elena but even SHE knew he didnt mean it and HE has never hurt her the way he hurt bonnie.

and I dont think he s that evil anymore. He cares for Elena and Stefan

DE can stay under my umbrella DE DE DE UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA DE DE DE DE
icon by NBalways
Old 04-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
This means nothing to me, since Stefan has been doing just fine without learning to control the blood. And Damon has been a coldblooded murderer despite knowing how.
Stefan has been doing fine on "animal blood", much weaker (and seems depressed) than he'd be if on human blood like a proper vampire and kind of overreacting everytime he was in a situation where he could smell/see human blood.

Damon has hid hunger under control. He murders because he is "hunting" or for revenge or it is more convenient for him to get rid of a threat (albeit small).I don't see what that has to do with what I was writing about as none of it has anything to do with human blood or hunger control or what I was writing about...

I was simply giving my interpretation as to WHY Stefan is having this kind of crazy reaction to human blood. I don't see "human blood" as the real problem for it is NOT similar to a drug or alcohol for a vampire but simply FOOD so to me the real problem is the fact that Stefan does not know how to control that hunger. That is why he is so out of control right now, he has not been drinking for too long which seems to have made his hunger even stronger, and as he never perfected to 'control' the hunger for human blood, he is having great trouble with it right now.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 04-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
lol omggg nooo. i didnt mean i want it to be like that. im just saying its a CW teen show. i think youre giving it too much weight lol. i only said in some ways, its not completely like gg or i wouldnt be watching at all, trust me
I get what your saying

But let's be real the show is on CW so every one will hook up, deal with it
Old 04-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I mean I guess he has threatened elena but even SHE knew he didnt mean it and HE has never hurt her the way he hurt bonnie.

and I dont think he s that evil anymore. He cares for Elena and Stefan
I dont put anything past Damon especially when Katherine is involved. When he threatened to kill her he dam sure was gonna do it if it meant getting Katherine back. Him threatening to kill and tried killing her best friend still.

comparing Damon and Stefan, I don't see how Damon is better for her. After last night's episode Stefan has become my second fav character. His struggle to try and stay good was so heartbreaking.

And might I ask cause I started the show late, was Damon the one that killed that couple in the beginning of that first episode?
Old 04-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Im asking cause he HURT HER :S HE ALMOST KILLS HER. I m sure he would have if it wasnt for STEFAN WHO PROTECTED HER.
were you talking about the de scene where damon threated to "rip elenas heart out"-- i think those were the words? either way, he was on the verge of killing her. but stefan basically saved things.

so you say thats why you dont ship db, cause he nearly killed her, yet hasnt a similar enough thing happened with de in that scene? youre not making sense

anyway i dont see what ships has to do with ep discussion tho.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
was Damon the one that killed that couple in the beginning of that first episode?
If I remember correctly, I don't think we know. Everyone assumes it's Damon but it's obvious now that there were vampires in Mystic Falls that Stefan and Damon didn't know about like Anna.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
I kinda have to turn this question round. In the SHOW Damon has threatened to kill Elena, turned Viki, tried killing her best friend yet some fans still want him with Elena over Stefan who has loved and protected Elena. I dont care for the triangle but Elena would be a dam fool to leave Stefan the GOOD vampire for Damon who's evil.
I ship Damon/Elena because while he has hurt the people around her, he's never hurt HER, and i honestly believe he would never hurt her.. I know this isn't the best thing to say, but I really don't care about everything else he does as long as he doesn't hurt Elena i'll still ship DE. Plus all those things he did to the people around her were before he started caring for her. It hurt him when he found out he turned Elena's mom, so i don't think he'd want to hurt her that way again. I personally love the fact that Elena is the ONLY human Damon gives a damn about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchick116 (View Post)
yep.

I personally am not a fan of build-up, so even if i didn't know DE were going to eventually hook up (which I know they are) ]the build up is making me look forward to it even less.
really? The build-up is turning you off to DE? So if they had no build-up and were to hook-up or be magically in love next epi it'd be a lot better?? I think regardless, build-up or no build-up non-DE fans will hate it... but I also think DE fans prefer build-up.. so since it's a lose-lose situation with non-DE fans, why not make at least one half of the fandom happy
Old 04-23-2010, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
exaaaactly
i wont be watching then. lol it probably will happen tho, cause it happens in EVERY show nowdays. which to me is EPIC FAIL.
and i dont trust CW at all.

and i thought the damon trying to kill elena subject was already over?? seriously guys c'mon, you dont like DE but fineee be realistic!
Old 04-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
If I remember correctly, I don't think we know. Everyone assumes it's Damon but it's obvious now that there were vampires in Mystic Falls that Stefan and Damon didn't know about like Anna.
I believe he was the one who killed those 2 pairs in the first two episodes. He certainly never denied killing them and I think in the pilot we actually has a shot of his "ring" and in the second episode the vamp who attacked the couple had the fog and all which is something we only say Damon doing.

Btw, like with his threats to Stefan about "killing" him, I think Damon's threats about killing/hurting Elena are empty, too. Which is pretty much what Stefan keeps telling, himself. And Stefan actually has a habit of thinking the worst of Damon.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 04-23-2010, 05:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I really dont want to offend anyone but I have a question for bamon fans. I get the ones who read the books and ship them there but why on the show? what attracted you to them? I DONT WANNA BE MEAN I SWEAR but Im asking cause he HURT HER :S HE ALMOST KILLS HER. I m sure he would have if it wasnt for STEFAN WHO PROTECTED HER. I mean she could ve died without stefan s blood. And damon didnt even care. I like damon more than Bonnie but I want her to be with someone who RESPECTS HER and CARES FOR HER like Stefan does that s why I ship them ( also stefan/caroline but that doesnt matter right now ) so why ? I think Bonnie want him away from her and she has her reasons. Maybe theyll become friends in like season 3. Maybe I could like them together if he SAVES HER LIFE and redeems himself for BITING HER..

I really hope no one is offended NOT MY INTENTION AT ALL
Thanks for asking and I would love to answer though my answer may not be good as other Bamonators

We Love Bamon the same way you guys love DE, I guess. Bamon have the potential to be epic, simply amazing. I say that because of their scenes, even though it's small they still completely blow me away. Their chemistry is something I never felt before and it makes me want them bad. Damon is that Homicidal vampire and Bonnie is the adorable little witch, they're such opposites they cancel each other out. I love them because they have so much depth and snarkiness, to put it short Bonnie and Damon are the bad asses and they need to be together, maybe not now but in the future.

I get that people don't get it because he bit her but i don't think he did, I mean he did bite Bonnie but he meant to bite Emily. Through the fire, he saw emily not Bonnie and after that he looked remorseful imo. Plus I love the way Bonnie hates him now and she has every right to. Damon is changing Bonnie into a something very powerful because of her hatred of him and pretty soon Damon is going to notice that, notice her. I'm pretty sure he already did because of last night. Omg The look!

I'm just a proud Bamonator

btw Paul/Stefan was awesome tonight. Bonnie and Stefan stole the show for me, completly awesome!
Old 04-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtyra (View Post)
BA own at life, to me they were really epic.
Oh c'mon how can you like a couple if they dont have build-up? build-up its essential to believe something! Thats why for me SE are forced and fake, i cant believe in something that has no build-up. I have friends who like/liked SE, but they hated how DE has been building up while SE has been handled HORRIBLY. they stopped watching overall.

Maybe this angst will work for people to get back on the ship again, but for me. The first part of the relationship is the key-part.

SE were a little bit more decent with build-up in the books...and thats saying a lot considering...well.

Paulinaa, what? lol, no. Its good. easy there.
I look at build-up as another way of trying to convince someone of something. I guess its the old fashioned romantic in me that believes in love at first sight or whatever, but having to prove why you belong with someone is kinda lame to me. if you have to convince someone of something, its never going to end well, or it hasn't in my experience/opinion. I think of love as something that should just be. it shouldn't have to be earned. its a feeling you should just know.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 04-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Guys, let's stick to discussing the episode please.