Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2010, 08:42 AM
Total Fan

in my humble opinion this was the best episode since 1.09.
Pearl and Jeremy/Anna totally made the episode for me.
Because Pearl is the best badass-with-class foil we could hope to get and the chemistry during that bite scene was so...so yummy. It oozed with sexual tension, and i loved Jeremy finally putting his reckless tendencies to good use. This SL IS WAY BETTER for him that the addict-with-issues-filled-girlfriend one.

Stelena was sweet as always and the interaction bt Damon and Stefan was awesome...to bad it is going towaste when Damon eventually decides he wants a repeat of history.

I felt for Matt and his humilation with having such a mess of a mother, but I don't like how he treats Caroline.
Sure, he likes her and they are wonderfully cute when they together, but it also seems that he doesn't respect her all that much, as a person.
And it's not because of Elena- Matt might or might not think Caroline is superficial and that he should like her despite of-and not because- the person she is.
I think he is in for a rude awakening, and i will be all on Caroline's side when it happens. Espcially if involves Tyler somehow (GossipGirlcorrupted me, I now forsee a trangle ala CBN)
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-24-2016, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Matt pissed me off in this episode. He should have stood up to his mom more regarding Caroline. Matt reminiscing with Elena was uber annoying. and I freaking adore that Stefan noticed her sadness. Also making the comment about making out with Elena in the car was just rude. And then him blaming her for “overreacting” and saying Elena still meant something to him was annoying. But I can see why Caroline gave back into him because of his little speech, it was cute. I also loved the scene at the end where he yelled at his mom, she needed to hear that.

Stefan was so cute telling Caroline he would go on the double date with her and Matt. What a sweetie. So funny to think they’d be the ones engaged in season 8.

Pearl was awesome, I really liked her, too and she didn’t stick around longer. However her trying to control Anna was annoying.

“That was 1864. WAKE UP WOMAN!” so funny.

DAMON SAID HE HAD NO DESIRE TO SEE KATHERINE and while I didn’t believe it, it was still cool to see that he had some sort of progression regarding her.

Damon sleeping with Kelly, surprise surprise. Wow the cougars are all over him.

Jeremy was being really stupid with Anna. But the hand sucking scene was kinda hot. Its kinda frustrating though because he could have had a similar sort of storyline with Vicky had she been able to control her urges. At the end, Anna asking how Jeremy knew… GIRL YOU GAVE HIM ALL THE INFO ON VAMPIRES lol. Interesting that Jeremy wanted to be turned here and then later on becomes a hunter.

Watching the brothers fight together.