Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2010, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Can't wait!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Finally! My second favorite CW show is back!!!! Can't wait!
Old 03-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's back on tonight! I'm so excited!
Old 03-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Only a few more minutes to go! I've missed recapping...hopefully I'll be able to do it tonight.

Okay, so far...vampire that escaped from last time is named Harper (I think, I can't remember if I heard right or not). Kills a random guy and steals his clothes. Jenna finds out stuff about Elena's mother and gives her the address to her mother's friend's place. Still not sure Isabel, Alaric's wife, and her mother are the same person. Damon's biting random girls and partying and getting drunk with them. Totally losing it. Matt and Caroline start making out until Matt's mother shows up (aka Lady Heather from CSI). Jenna asks Alaric about Isabel having a baby and turns out she didn't. Elena finds her mother's friend and has now gone in the house.

Commercial time!

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.

Last edited by CarterT; 03-25-2010 at 05:14 PM
Old 03-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

How is Harper able to walk around in the daytime? Does he have a ring like Stefan and Damon?

Magnus and Alec
Old 03-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode is kind of boring so far, imo.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, I'm trying to remember everything and it's kind of hard:

Apparently, Isabel, Alaric's wife, is indeed Elena's mother. The sheriff's asks Damon to take part in some bachelor fund raiser thing (where bachelor's get auctioned off as dates). Damon agrees and asks her to get info on Alaric. Trudie, the mother's friend, apparently called some guy and told him that Elena was around. She tried giving Elena vervaine, which Elena immediately figured out. Told Elena to leave and she does. There's this guy (I don't know if we've seen him or not yet) that Trudie called and he tries to force himself in even though she did everything he asked. He chases after her and throws her down the stairs. She dies (most likely). Oh and there's some Matt/mom moments but they aren't anything groundbreaking. As for how Harper is able to walk around in the daytime, I don't know and they haven't revealed it.

Another commercial!

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, next part...not too memorable here except for Ian's abs and hipbones. Yes, Damon was shirtless again. Elena told him that she found her birth mother and he's all like "Who cares, she left you, she sucks". Stefan confronts Damon about Isabel and he doesn't really say whether or not he killed her. The sheriff gives Damon info on Alaric and his wife. Also, there's more Matt's mom pretty much embarrassing him. Yeah, Harper's still wandering around in daylight and we still don't know how.

~ ~ ~

Next part...Bachelor auction starts. Damon kinda reveals that he knows Alaric's wife and has met her in Duke campus (eeeh, I'm loving all the NC stuff here). Elena figures out that he's the one who killed her mother. She eventually confronts him and is pissed because she thought he could be redeemed. Also, Matt's mother is being a bitch to Caroline, calls her and her mother fake. The same guy that killed Trudy shows up and tells Elena to stop looking because Isabel doesn't want to see her. So apparently Isabel is still alive. Then that guy gets run over by a truck.

Commercial time again!

~CT

Last edited by CarterT; 03-25-2010 at 05:44 PM
Old 03-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

OH DAMN.

"Im done now. *BAM.*"

Yes you are, sir. Lol.

Edit: No... Damon did not just do that...

Last edited by Izzy Lightwood; 03-25-2010 at 05:53 PM
Old 03-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Did Damon kill Alaric
Old 03-25-2010, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Was so not expecting that!

Anyway to recap:

The other guy is still run over by a truck. Elena takes his phone (or something from him, I think it's a phone). There's more Mom/Matt moments. Apparently, she's drunk and sad because her boyfriend or something left her. Damon/Alaric confrontation. Damon confesses to turning Isabel into a vampire, saying that she wanted it. Then he manages to turn the stake on Alaric and stab him. Alaric dies on the floor and Damon drinks and watches.

~CT
Old 03-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

He's aliiive. Oh lord I'm so confused I love this show so much. Lmao.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And now to finish this off:

Turns out Alaric is not dead! The ring he was wearing was given to him by Isabel and he believes that's what saved him since Damon did not turn him. Meanwhile, Elena calls the most recent number on that dead guy's phone and a woman picks up. Supposedly this is Isabel but she hangs up when Elena speaks up. It ends with Harper finding Pearl and Anna and a few other people/vampires in some house. He gets invited in. Show ends.

Next week is a double dating type episode from what it looks like.

~CT
Old 03-25-2010, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

So, Isobel sought Damon out because she loved vampires, was obsessed w/ vampires and wanted a "better way of life" so he turned her on her OWN WILL. Now, Elena wants to find Isobel and she doesn't even want to see Elena, compels people to bring her messages and gets THEM killed and hangs up on her daughter. If anything, Isobel is the "bad" one in this story. Like Damon said, if Isobel didn't want her then who the hell cares about her.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 03-25-2010, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just when I thought I couldn't love DE more...
I&N PWN at the angst, for real!