Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2010, 09:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
still love there!

I just wanted something back from Elena. Maybe when they talked on the phone, a 'thank you' wouldn't hurt. But she still didn't care. At this point, for me, she cares about everyone but Stefan.
Well the problem is that SE already climaxed when they had sex before the hiatus. Elena was so into Stefan but she is a teenager and what does a teenage girl do when she finally gets the guy she likes/loves? It becomes a bit uninteresting and flatlines. This is the reason why I believe they did not need to rush SE in the beginning, especially since SE was not happening anytime soon. They could have stretched out the build up over the space of one season, so everything that needed to happen between them would not have happened in the first half of the first season.
Old 12-24-2016, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Caroline and Jeremy are cute. I wish they had started interacting.

Matt/Caroline were so cuteeeeee as per usual. I love that she gave him an “out” and he didnt take it. haha.

I absolutely loved it when Elena said that Damon was hurt and there was a difference between that and him being angry. She just knows and understands Damon so well. I also love when Elena came in to talk to Damon and asked why he didn’t use the compulsion on her. It was just obvious that she knew deep down he didnt want to hurt her.

“You and I. We have something.” And Damon’s swallow after that.

I also love that she took the necklace off, and her breath got all shaky when Damon put the necklace back around her.

“I didn’t compel you in Atlanta because we were having fun. And I wanted it to be real.” Don’t care what anyone says, she felt something in that scene 100%.

Elena hugging Damon at the end. sdfdsfdsfsdfsfs I felt bad for Stefan watching.

Finding out that Katherine didn’t care where Damon was .