Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have no idea how he got in the school to be honest. He got into Elena's house cause he pretended to deliver pizza to her. Anyway, big forehead girl is a vampire and knows creepy guy along with Katherine. Got mad Jeremy for giving the journal to Alaric. Alaric introduced himself to Damon. Weird tension. Bonnie asked Ben out. Matt's mad at Caroline for the 'washed jock working at a bar' comment or something like that. Stefan and Elena are being really cute at the dance.

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally wasn't expecting that girl to be a vampire! She was so boring that I don't even remember her name...Anna maybe? IDK.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiCaRdiBrEeZa (View Post)
That is strange, i never thought of it but how did the vampire get in???? It has to be someone that's been invited in before right?
Yup, he was posing as the pizza delivery guy the night before. But even that explanation is iffy, I don't let pizza delivery men inside my house.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 01-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemapasara (View Post)
Yup, he was posing as the pizza delivery guy the night before. But even that explanation is iffy, I don't let pizza delivery men inside my house.
Yeah that is a bit of a stretch in plot logic but oh well.

Old 01-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

* I think the vampire got in because he was the guy who delivered her pizza earlier in the episode.

Recap continues:
- Stefan and Elena spot hooded vampire at the dance. He fakes out Stefan and calls Elena on her phone. Tells her to leave the room or he will snap Jeremy's neck. He is chasing Elena through the school. About to bite Elena until she stabs him with a pencil. And, then she stabs him with a broom. Did Elena develop superpowers in this scene or what?

- Stefan and Damon eventually get to the cafeteria......and ask why he is after Elena. Hooded vampire says she looks like Katherine and implies that he slept with her, too. Vampire tells them to look at Jonathan Gilbert's journal to figure out how to open the tomb. Ask who else is with them. Vampire says "you'll how to kill me"....so Stefan kills him. Stefan kills him because he had been invited in Elena's house so he could possibly get to her again.

- Damon glamours Alaric. Alaric had something in his hand which made him able to withstand the glamouring.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

IKR! I'm surprised Jeremy was all like COME ON IN, I don't say that to the chinese food guy.

Quote:
Alaric had something in his hand which made him able to withstand the glamouring.
Vervain.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-28-2010, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Ohhhh go Alaric!

Old 01-28-2010, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, there's a lot of staking in this next part. Creepy guy gave his hoodie some other dude. Stalks Elena and threatens to kill Jeremy if she doesn't leave the scene. She does, turns out she can't escape cause a lot of the doors are locked. Stabs the vampire with a pencil (in the hand). Stefan and Damon come to the rescue. Stefan does more stabbing the this time. Both are shocked to learn he knows Katherine. Damon asks how to open the tomb. Vampire tells them to check the Gilbert journal. Big forehead girl runs away. They know that he was invited in. Damon confronts Alaric and Alaric pretends to be under the mind control. In reality, he was holding a bunch of vervaine (I'm pretty sure it's vervaine anyway).

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh snap, is Isabel Elena's mother?...what?

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Last part:
- Tension between Stefan/Damon. Stefan tells Damon he is there when Damon opens the tomb. He wants Damon and Katherine to hit the road.

- Caroline tries to apologize to Matt about her comment. Matt says he is not sure if he is over Elena. And, he doesn't want to ruin what he has with Caroline. Caroline is not buying it. Says he bailed even before he gave them a chance.

- Alaric/Jenna talk on the porch. Blah, blah, blah. He asks her out on a date. Says his wife's name was Isabel. Wait, is Alaric Elena's dad or something?

- Matt stops Caroline on the road. He says "this will never work" and then he kisses her.

- Stefan/Elena talking. Elena said that fighting back felt good. Stefan tells Elena that he lied to Damon about wanting to help. Elena tells Stefan that she does not trust Damon. They hug. Cute scene.

- Ben is a vampire, too! Wtf? Talks to Jeremy's new girl. He says the witch is totally crushing on him. He kisses Jeremy's girl.

End.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, to finish up...Alaric asks Jenna on a date and promises not to bring up his wife. Wife's name turns out to be...ISABEL! Dun dun dun! Matt & Caroline fight at the Grill but then Matt stops her as she's walking away and the two kiss. Stefan admits that he lied to Damon and Elena promises that she won't be trusting him so easily. Turns out Ben is also a vampire and that the witch is crushing on him. He and big forehead girl are in this together, wanting to get the journal, and they kiss.

Oh, next week...more past life episode! Hello Harry from Dexter and Damon's hair looks ridiculous!

~CT
Old 01-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, are Alaric and Isabel the parents of Elena?

Old 01-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Ok this was hands down the best episode for me....soooooooo good!!!
Old 01-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Oh snap, is Isabel Elena's mother?...what?
I think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
So, are Alaric and Isabel the parents of Elena?
Just Isabel.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 01-28-2010, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow... this ep was just insane, and amazing

And the shocks keep coming