Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
Does anyone know what the ratings were for this episode?
8 p.m.

FOX: "Bones" (12.4 million viewers, 7.3/12 households)
ABC: "The Deep End" (6 million, 4.0/6)
CBS: Special - "Live for the Moment" (4.7 million, 3.0/5)
NBC: "Community" rerun (4.2 million, 2.7/4)/"Parks and Recreation" rerun (3.7 million, 2.4/4)
The CW: "The Vampire Diaries" (3.7 million, 2.3/4)
Old 02-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappySquared (View Post)
8 p.m.

FOX: "Bones" (12.4 million viewers, 7.3/12 households)
ABC: "The Deep End" (6 million, 4.0/6)
CBS: Special - "Live for the Moment" (4.7 million, 3.0/5)
NBC: "Community" rerun (4.2 million, 2.7/4)/"Parks and Recreation" rerun (3.7 million, 2.4/4)
The CW: "The Vampire Diaries" (3.7 million, 2.3/4)
how do you find this out?
Old 02-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
how do you find this out?
TV Ratings, Television Nielsen Ratings - Zap2it
Old 02-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoko Ayoama (View Post)
IKR? Yet, those scenes were quite awesome . I can't help but ship Ben & Bonnie. That guy is too hot to not ship him with her .
lol so true his very hot but he might hurt her so im against that

anyone else wonder if the teacher is Elena father? i mean cause that would be very interesting

i must say with eh Damon thing and Stefan i find that harsh of Stefan to do that why pretend just say you wont help him that going to kill Damon more and i agree if that was Elena he would fell different . You can't get Damon mad he'll start killing everyone who knows maybe even Elena as vengeance i don't know i was upset at that statement after Damon helped him with Elena's vampire TWICE he should give Damon credit t
Old 02-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Stefan and all, he is my favourite character out of the show. But i think sometimes he is quite naive and blind and that is making him underestimating Damon when he should never turn a blind eye to him.
He knows or he should know how his brother is, so to think Damon is gonna accept this.. and not think its suspicious.. then, well i don't know.. i just think it's gonna backfire.
On one hand i can understand Stefan's intentions, he doesn't want those vampires released and he knows that if Damon frees Katherine, then the others will find a way to get away as well, and that won't bode well for the town.
But then on the other hand..Stefan should be able to understand where Damon is coming from, i just think his wanting to protect the town and Elena is making him underestimate Damon.. and that is never a good thing.

I guess we'll see how things play out.

I LOVED this episode. It's definitely got to be in my top 5 episodes of this seasons for sure.
There was revelations, new discoveries and FUN.
Finding out that not only Anna but Ben also are vampires, that threw me through a loop i've got to say.
I never expected them to be, and here i usually try to think of everything But this never crossed my mind.
So the ending.. was like.. "WTF"

Other than that, i'm glad we found out who was stalking Elena, who the guy in the road whom she ran over in 1x10 was. Least that mystery is cleared up, and we know its because she looks like Katherine, and he wanted to play with her. Why do i have a feeling, the vampires in the tomb are just like him.. but 100x worse

LOVED Stefan/Elena so much. From Stefan giving her and her friends/family protection with the whole vervain thing.. which was really smart..
And then them dancing at the dance, was so amazing
Stefan's 50's move. Gah, i can watch that a million times and it would never get old.
I loved him saving her... not once, but twice. And Stefan wow.. he was being all badass, and it was soo frigign HOT, we need to see that so much more often.
Nobody hurts his girlfriend, otherwise, it won't end well for you.

LOVED Matt/Caroline.
The kiss at the end was amazing, and i've been waiting for that to happen and it was perfect.

Damon/Bonnie. Gah, their 2 scenes were so good, there seriously needs to be more scenes.
I can't wait. She is not afraid of him, and she knows what he is.. i love it. She knows she could be just as powerful as he is, and even do things to him, he wouldn't dream of.
Sparks.. i tell ya! Electric.

What else...
I thought there was Jeremy/Anna potential, til the end But then, Ben/Anna.. now, those two could be such an evil twosome, it's almost right

Oh and colour me shocked when its revealed that the woman who gave Elena up as a child, is possibly Alaric's dead wife.

I don't believe he is her father, because as someone pointed out it was mentioned she was 16 when she gave her up, and she and Alaric didn't meet til college. So i wonder who the father is?

This coming episode looks awesome. Flashbacks
Old 02-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ good point
Old 12-23-2016, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

“Lesbian friend necklace” quote from Caroline was pretty funny and I like that Elena gave Caroline her blessing with Matt.

Sean Faris OMG he is so hot! Sort of weird that he came on the show LOL. Him standing up for Bonnie was cute, too bad he turned out to be bad.

Matt/Caroline were really cute in the painting scene. Him saying who knew she could be fun was funny but Matt was so sensitive. He always got so easily offended by things she said which was annoying. I wish he would just talk to her and explain to her why he was upset instead of being passive aggressive. Matt telling Caroline that he still had feelings for Elena was annoying but I can understand his reasoning. Him saying his thing with Caroline was the only good thing he had was really sweet but Caroline was right that he is just playing out how its going to go all in his head without her even involved. I was glad he went after her and the ending moment was so cute I just loved the kiss!

Personally I cant stand Anna, I found her stalkery and annoying and I dont get why Jeremy ever liked her.

Following the episode is so much easier after knowing everything now. Finding out that Isobel was Elena’s birth mother would have been confusing imo, though I guess back in seaosn 1 things were still fairly simple. I liked that Jena was figuring it out. Jenna and Alaric were cute too.

Seeing Damon be so helpful this episode was really fantastic and it seemed obvious that he was doing it to keep Elena safe. When Elena said she would be with the two of them you could tell that Damon enjoyed that. the DE banter was really great too.

SE are still cheesey but I enjoyed them a lot more this episode than previous threads, maybe because they were subtle. And watching Stefan stake the guy was hot! I was glad that Stefan actually killed someone for once so Elena could see what it meant to be a vampire. I liked when Stefan said he could tell D/E had a bond though!

I loved hearing all the oldies music.

Alaric and Damon . Even though Alaric hates him it was still fun to watch. I also enjoyed Damon dancing with a random girl at the dance haha.

SD!!! When Stefan said he wanted Damon gone Damon was so hurt. They have so much brother chemistry.
Old 08-23-2019, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

im not a fan of MC.