Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love this episode! One of the best of the season.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't re-watched it but definitely one of the bests this season so far.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree It's a great episode.

I just got done watching. Gotta love Stefan in his football Jersey!
Love all the SE scenes as usual, especially the hug at the end.. i love when my couples have great hugs!
But you can tell.. she is starting to get suspicious, starting with the cut on his hand.. which we know will escalate in the next episode, and so forth.

Poor Caroline.
She had no idea what she was getting into, being used like that.. for someone's dinner.. Its really horrible.
But Ian and Candice do have chemistry, and that was the one thing that i enjoyed about them..

I loved the scene in the classroom with Mr Tanner and Stefan.
My boy Stefan owned him so much! and everyone knew it.
Such a classic scene.

This is the episode when you see how that Damon loved, and still loves Katherine. Its quite heartbreaking when you think about it.
It's like he is doing everything he does because life seems pointless without her. Its a tragic love story between them two of them.

The Tyler/Jeremy showdown was crazy. They are always getting into each other's faces.
But all this over a girl? Kinda seems a bit stupid.
And Vicki is an idiot for not seeing what she is doing to them, one would think she likes that they are fighting for her affections.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rewatching these episode actually I missed alot of these episodes I can see why people didn't like Vicky i found her kind of playing both guys and then playing the victim I didn't get her whole wrong side of the tracks I mean Matt was from the same background but he was popular and a nice person. Elena didn't have a problem with his background when she was dating him from a long time.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually found Tyler pretty funny this episode, I’m looking forward to his scenes more during this rewatch. Tyler hitting Jeremy was rough but it showed his anger issues from being a werewolf. I love Matt, he is so cute. And he knew that Vicki and Jeremy had something going on. I love that he stood up to Tyler. And Vicky going to Jeremy at the end was great.

Caroline was so rude in these first episodes But I think its just in her personality to be blunt. Bonnie's whole "Witch" storyline is good too, its great that they have so much stuff going on.

Tanner deserved to die, he was such a jerk.

Quote:
Stefan&Caroline-I think these two are going to end up together, I hope so. I love the look they shared on the couch. Stefan smiling at her
Wow this comment is freaky! Hopefully you are right! haha. All their scenes in the episode were really sweet. It was cute to see how concerned Stefan was about her. When he told her to stop feeding on Caroline that was a great moment!

I love that Damon said Elena didn’t seem the cheerleader type. Right from the get go he could kind of see through her. Plus he told her to quit cheerleading and she did eventually.

Their kitchen scene was really great it was nice to see some flirtation there. It was also interesting that Elena could tell that Damon had dated Katherine too. And this was the first scene where I started to see Damon really start to care again. When she said was sorry about Katherine I totally think that triggered SOMETHING in Damon. His humanity wasn’t completely gone.

The final scene between them was great. Love that Elena stood up to him, I too think that Damon was impressed with that.

SD were so great and I love that Stefan could see Damon still had his humanity. Then of course he thinks he doesnt because of Tanner. But we see that Damon actually DOES still have it because the final scene. Damon stroking Elena's cheek was just proof to me that he does still care. I love how they shot that scene against Stefan's words to prove that there is something still there inside of Damon.

SE man, I wish I could like them but they are just so cheesey. "We're a pair" Like, just no, its too fast. The makeout was the hottest scene between them and it wasnt even real.
Old 08-23-2019, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

the start of steroline.