Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
The end scene with Jeremy/Vicki when she says it wasn't because of the drugs, my heart fluttered. They're my OTP on this show.

Damon owns my soul.

I still don't know about E/S, but it's not like I ship E/D either.

I'm slightly Caroline/Damon for whatever reason. LOL
Oh, Jackie, why am I not surprised by any of that? Of course, we are talking to someone who started watching this because Ian was starring in it and now likes it a lot more than she thought she would.

But Damon's soul belongs to me!

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
CarterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Elena: I really enjoyed her in this episode. All of her scenes with both of the brothers really rocked. And I loved the fact that she quit cheerleading. Sometimes tragic events happen and you can't go back to being the person you were. I'm glad that she's beginning to understand that.

Stefan: I'm not a fan of the whole football storyline. I mean seriously he's a vampire, the whole football thing just doesn't work imo. Edward Cullen is officially embarressed to be a vampire and that dude sparkles Moving on, while I did enjpy the S/E scenes and I'll agree that the bed kissing scene was hot I really do wish that they didn't rush the relationship. I would have like to see more played out between the two before they got together.

Damon: ten different shades of awesome. HIs scenes with Elena were made of pure win. I mentioned that the S/E bed scenes were hot but I honestly enjoyed the scene where Damion tries to seduce her and Elena slaps him even more. So mush tension and ust. Love it!
Jordy4189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordy4189 (View Post)
while I did enjpy the S/E scenes and I'll agree that the bed kissing scene was hot I really do wish that they didn't rush the relationship. I would have like to see more played out between the two before they got together.
I totally said that in our thread.

however, in true KW fashion I do think the show will be more about them staying together, not getting together.
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me
OutlawQueen
sunchick116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Okay..are you guys finally ready for my say? I know your dying for it

*clears throat*

lets start with the youngest Bro seeing as how he sticks out in my mind at this moment.

Stefan: Okay, I'm all about finding humanity in a person and you know looking for the good, but when Stefan was talking to Damon, all I could think was "Okay Dr. Phil" and i know that's horrible to say, I mean really because I don't want to be harsh it's just..whoa. I mean I liked that he's good at football even when he's a Vampire, because if you had these amazing abilities, wouldn't you like to use them sometimes? I'm just saying. Best scene was of course was the Stefan/Tanner show down.

Moving on before I mention the Helmet hair---Oops.

Elena: I Liked her more in the episode. I really did, it nice to see her have a little fire in the girl. she's not moved to my 3rd favorite I think...in the show

Damon Man I love you. I do I REALLY REALLY DO. but for the sake of my eyes can you never kill someone like that again? It scared the crap out of me!!! as you guys may know I Love Damon, so as you can imagine this episode was full of awesome for me. I've been waiting for Damon to make fun of Stefan's Journaling since the moment I found out in the show Stefan keeps a Journal. awesomenes! and the fact that they made him seen more deeper then this killin' monster was GREAT!

Jeremy: I was really hoping that when the time came and you fought Tyler that you would of pwned him. Poor BB needs a Hug still.

Vicki I'm proud of you girl. but a part of me is not holding my breath on a Jeremy/Vicki hook up anytime soon. you guys are for the human drama

Matt I liked you in the books and their doing WONDERFUL with you. I'm glad your like "wtf Vicki" she should realize. UGH

Bonnie GIRL you psyic! though I did feel bad for her realizing it. sorta.

Caroline&Tyler: I could care less about the two of you, I will never actually want Caroline with Damon, but these actors are doing very well with playing the buttholes. Props;

all in all: BEST EPISODE YET

Last edited by DefineDelicate; 09-24-2009 at 09:51 PM
DefineDelicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

this show just keeps getting better and better. and it started off amazing even in the pilot, so.. awesome.

damon, i effing love you. nothing else i can say.

this episode really solidified my love for bonnie. i'm loving her self-discovery journey and can't wait to see how she develops even further. the ending with the numbers and her reaction was brilliant.
Izzy Lightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefineDelicate (View Post)
Jeremy: I was really hoping that when the time came and you fought Tyler that you would of pwned him. Poor BB needs a Hug still.

Well, it wasn't exactly a fair fight, J was drunk off his a$$. I know I'm reaching but I love Jer.
jaycee19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Damon GAH! ASDFGH!@#$%^&*WSEDFGH#$% Seriously, he is getting hotter and hotter. He is what keeps me watching. I am so loving his character. Ian is doing an amazing job. He is scary, sexy and mean and I freaking love it. I also love that we have seen him let his guard down a little bit.

I thought the slap was hot. The tension was great. I still don't really like Elena that much, but I enjoy her alot more in her scenes with Damon.

When Damon said, "or I could just eat her." DAMN that was HOT!

Stefan and Elena, yeah moving to fast for my taste. I like build up and a chase. With them, we've had none of that.

The show is getting better and Damon is definitely keeping me tuning in RN.
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
I liked Elena a lot more in this episode. The brothers battle over her is just annoying, though. Why doesn't Stefan try to get to know her? He only wanted her because she looked like Katherine.
That was handled much better in the books, because you got to know Stefan's side, I think. On the show, I can see why you'd think that, but in the books, Stefan even admits that he thought the resemblance was startling and he stayed away from her particularly because she reminded him of Katherine. She was actually the one who pursued him and wanted him. Also, in the books, Stefan also explains how Elena might look like Katherine but her aura is nothing like her. And in the first book he mentions a little later on that he doesn't even think about Katherine when he's with Elena.

Alright, on to the episode thing:
Damon I'm not sure I like that they made his humanity clear so early. I liked in the books how the only real indicator that he still had it was the fact that he hadn't killed his brother in all this time. But it's TV and I suppose you have to write it so that sometimes it's a bit over the top ("epic" last week and Stefan's speech this week). I like him with Caroline, it makes it interesting. And no, I don't think he's "making her be mean to Elena", that's just Caroline talking. Case in point: "I got the other brother, I hope you don't mind." The talk about the cheerleadering was just her being glad she was better at something than Elena.

Elena Well, I definitely liked her more this episode. Although, seriously, if the teacher is such an ass, I would not be talking in his class. How stupid was that? But I did enjoy her more this episode.
It's pretty clear to me that her dream was Damon influencing her. And I'm really glad that scene was just a dream, because it would have been too fast. I think it's nice to see that they got together and are happily dating but they don't sleep together (like ahem, Caroline/Damon) and are actually getting to know each other. I don't see it as Stefan only liking her because she looks like Katherine, because he hasn't made ANY assumptions about Elena whatsoever. I can understand why people might think that, but I think Damon is the one who wants Elena to be Katherine. If he didn't and actually liked her, he wouldn't have tried to "persuade" her.

Stefan well, I got a soft spot for this boy. You can see how he's struggling to keep it all together, to protect Elena and get rid of his brother, but you can also see how much he loves his brother and wants him to "see the light", so to speak. I'm glad that Elena was the one who persuaded him to try out for the team. In the end, I think, they are very much alike and they know what they should be doing but they need someone else to tell them. In the end, you could clearly see he just put on a brave face for Elena, because he's actually terrified by what his brother will do.

Matt I love you I love him for telling off Vickie, because she really needs to understand what she's messing with. And I actually think, Matt's storyline doesn't just involve being her brother and Elena's ex, he's also Stefan's only friend. Or at least he's going to be.

Bonnie Man, that girl rocked At first, I thought she might have seen the game results or something And no, I don't know squat about football I enjoyed going on that discovery with her, totally gave me the creeps. Wanna see more

Caroline I'm enjoying the bitch in her, and Candice can do both the scared little girl and the bitch very well. Although I'm surprised, Damon didn't do the mind mojo right after he did her...

Jeremy well, my dear friend, you kind of annoyed me this week. Don't really know why. Same goes for Tyler but that's not news

I'm surprised they ALREADY killed Tanner! AND they de-humanized that kill. Made me realize they really are going a completely different route with the Show. Makes me wait for the moment (BOOK SPOILERS)

Spoiler:

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG the show is getting cooler by each episode.

I think it's all because of Damon killing innocent people. He is awesome! Ian is amazing. Twilight fangless sparkling vampires nervously suck balls.
I caught myself on the thought that i'm watching all scenes with Damon holding breath. Practically in every other scene he suddenly attacks someone, AGAIN.

LOL i asked for Damon killing Tanner after last week's episode and here we are. Thank you universe! Maybe i'm a psychic too))

Speaking of psychics, don't know why but up to now Bonnie just seems like a waste of screen time to me. Too much time and attention is paid to her "realising her special abilities"

Damon and Caroline aren't gonna happen. It's obvious after this episode. I'm sad.

Scene with Damon and Elena was priceless. The way he kept touching burning cheek Though i'm upset, Elena only turned him down because of the necklace. It would be cooler if she was able to resist him anyway. Thus the creator would hint she is special. And it would provoke Damon interest. Now she is just another human with weak will and a necklace. Boriiiing.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
**Anna** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm more interested in Bonnie's "lame psychic abilities" than the lame triangle of doom.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
I'm more interested in Bonnie's "lame psychic abilities" than the lame triangle of doom.
Yep. So am I. And I don't think she's waste of screen time at all.

icon ll _Gaby
**Eternal**125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Count me as another one interested in seeing Bonnie's psychic abilities more. Although, I find myself liking the minor characters far more for some reason. Maybe cause I know people like this in real life...well, sans the vampire stuff and the psychic stuff, lol.

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
CarterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

I like Bonnie's psychic storylines much more than anything on this show as well. Can't wait to see what they're going to do with her.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
nemapasara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Backstreet Boys
Runaways

Oh. OMG, I am SOOOOOOOOO happy Tanner is dead. OMG, he's been annoying me so much! *throws confetti*

Eck, it's sad that you two - Tiffany and Carter - know me so well. lol I can't help myself!

I'm definitely in the Bonnie-psychic-more club!

Or it's the Salem Witches thing...(Charmed..*cough*)
Old 09-25-2009, 09:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm def interested in Bonnie's abilities, too.
Glad that Tanner got killed off. He was hella annoying. + Damien's killing scene was effin' awesome.

As for Stephan searching for humanity in his good ol' brother.. *ahem*. you oughtta do something more worthwhile.

Tyler really got on my nerves.. he rly deserved that ass-kicking. And I'm glad Matt finally told him off.