Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2009, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Other than that the episode was good. Damon is so devilishly sexy and hot and if I would have my way he would be on the screen even more. I find him probably the most interesting character maybe because he is the "evil" brother....there's so much more mystery over him.
I would love to see the different layers Damon can give us. But equally appealing would be Stefan. I think he's also an interesting character - the way he acts around Damon, the heartbreaks, etc.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay, I barely watched this episode on cwtv.com, but did the "uncle" refer Stefan as Uncle Stefan?

I usually lurk these last 10 years on Fanforum.com, I lurked in 99, but finally joined hah, but anyways, as a fan of Ian S. <3 and teen drama's, but this show is pretty interesting, in my mid-20's now *cough* 25, I think this show has potential and I remember when Popular was on, on Thursday's, besides the point.

Anyways, I now would want to read the books, I swore after college I wasn't going to read a book, but i'm a secret GG fan and I can't buy the books hah, but i'll try to find the books at Borders.

But, good show. makes my Thursday's interesting.

Vicki = hot, but also reminds me of the sorority girls i've dealt with.

that's all. hah LOL,
but ya, did the uncle say "Uncle Stefan?"
Old 09-22-2009, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

The "Uncle" part.. does refer to Stefan. That's something i don't completely understand myself
Old 09-22-2009, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere (View Post)
The "Uncle" part.. does refer to Stefan. That's something i don't completely understand myself
Yeah, that is weird

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 12-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is the next episode on our re-watch list.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I did love it except for the last part. After watching it again, I still find the 'epic' too cheesy. Not for my liking. But overall, I liked the episode.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

I'm the queen of cheese. you can never have too much for me.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 12-08-2009, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just finished watching, and my fav part was the last SE scene because it was one step forward, rather than Elena backing off because of her insecure feelings that she might get hurt. But sometimes you just have to take that step and hope for the best..
I liked that scene because it was Elena showing that forget the fear, forget what ifs, that she was going to go with how she was feeling...

Jeremy's stoner talk is sometimes funny, and i loved how adorable he is when he is around Vicki.
Tyler was a jerk as usual.. but now i see its all a facade, a wall he is putting up to keep people from seeing what is in the inside, under all that smartass-ness and the jerk you see on the surface.

I really loved the intense scene between Stefan and Damon ontop of the roof, Paul and Ian really have some of the best chemistry on the show... it really shows whenever they are in the same room with each other.
And you just want to see more.
Now that you know his agenda for being in town is to bring back Katherine, i was paying close attention to things Damon was saying.. about why he was back.. and even though you didn't know at the time.. you knew it had to be something big, like this.

Tanner .. a complete jerk, as usual. I can't believe he gets off telling people if they are capable or not looking after teenagers... seriously, how would he know/ Ugh!

Even though i liked the scene with DC in the parking lot, i felt horrifed when he bit her without warning at the end of the episode, knowing this was only the start.. and she doesn't realize what she is getting herself into

but it was a really good episode
Old 12-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really loved the intense scene between Stefan and Damon ontop of the roof, Paul and Ian really have some of the best chemistry on the show... it really shows whenever they are in the same room with each other.
Have you been eating bunnies? It's my second favorite scene of the episode. I love how we already see that Damon is always threatening to ruin Stefan's life, threatening to expose him but as soon as Stefan calls his bluff he doesn't actually do it. He doesn't REALLY want his brother to be hurt and in trouble. He's just alone and misses what they had.

This episode had the first Damon\Elena scene! I've watched it many many times and I always enjoy it. I especially love the kiss on the hand and the beginning of "the fatalists".

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This episode had the first Damon\Elena scene! I've watched it many many times and I always enjoy it. I especially love the kiss on the hand and the beginning of "the fatalists".
Damon's confidence around Elena is a good watch. And how he provokes Stefan is amazing. :love that scene, too Kem.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Vicki's storyline was the only part I liked about this episode.
Old 10-28-2016, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting that I never commented on this episode the first go around!

Jeremy going to the hospital to see Vicki was really cute. I also liked seeing Matt care for his sister. Poor Vicki, you feel horrible for her the whole episode.

ELENA MEETING DAMON . So much chemistry in one little scene. Damon was pretty manipulative there and I think Elena could tell but I’d like to believe there was still an attraction there.

“Great gal! She’s got… spunk.” LMAO. He’s just so hilarious.

The S/D scene at the end was great, when Stefan said at least he’d be free of Damon you could see the hurt in Damon’s eyes. And then Damon compelled Vicki to forget, it was pretty obvious that Damon was just messing with Stefan.

“That’s for me to know and you to, dot dot dot.”

I also love that we got to see more of Jenna this episode and see her insecurities with being an Aunt and a proper parental figure. It was really cute.

I wonder why Damon decided to go after Caroline? Just because it was Elena’s friend and he knew it would get to Stefan?

SE kissing already does not make me happy at all.

In general this was one of the more blah episodes of the season IMO but it was still good.
Old 10-28-2016, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
ELENA MEETING DAMON . So much chemistry in one little scene. Damon was pretty manipulative there and I think Elena could tell but I’d like to believe there was still an attraction there.
That crow was so damn creepy But it was intense, just before she turned around and saw Damon for the "first time" He was definitely a snarky bastard, Elena realized it very soon, with his attitude

Quote:
“That’s for me to know and you to, dot dot dot.”
He was an ass

Quote:
I also love that we got to see more of Jenna this episode and see her insecurities with being an Aunt and a proper parental figure. It was really cute.
Miss Jenna so much, she was so real, with real problems and she wanted to be good in parenting them

Quote:
I wonder why Damon decided to go after Caroline? Just because it was Elena’s friend and he knew it would get to Stefan?
Thinks so, he knew Bonnie was a Bennet,, so he didn't even try, he went after Caroline thinking it was the easier way
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-23-2019, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't like daroline at all.