Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-28-2010, 04:57 PM
New Fan

Vampire Diaries Cast Live in LA March 6

Hi all I'm new to your boards...love the show but I generally post elsewhere.

Anyway, I attend a festival held in LA every year (PaleyFest) that honors great TV Shows. Check out the website if you want to see what PaleyFest is all about.

On March 6th the cast of Vampire Diaries will be on stage to talk about the show. My friend has one ticket that guarantees the holder a seat in the first four rows. She is selling it on Ebay; ebay auction # 160407331637 if you don't trust the link. Tickets are will call so you pick them up the day of the event.

You can take pictures (they prefer no flash photography during the event) and autographs can be obtained.... I was at an event for Lost last night and got Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn's autograph.

AGain I am not selling the tixs my friend is so I can't answer ticket specific questions but if you have any qustions about PaleyFest, The Paley Center in Beverly Hills or anything else post them here and I will answer.

scheduled to appear:

Kevin Williamson (executive producer)
Julie Plec (executive Producer)

Nina Dobrev
Paul Wesley
Ian Somerhalder

and additional members of the cast and creative team.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

Hi, welcome to the board! If you would like to post this info in the News & Media thread, that would be awesome, but we don't start new threads for individual news items. Thanks. Closing this now.
I love you
meghan
Old 02-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Hi, welcome to the board! If you would like to post this info in the News & Media thread, that would be awesome, but we don't start new threads for individual news items. Thanks. Closing this now.
I love you
meghan