Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2010, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ohh, hungover... The headache is not good, but the partying must have been fun!

"Welcome to the Caribbean, love!"

(I am in Gif making/Pirates of the Caribbean & TVD craze... Don't mind me...)

I really do not want to see Tyler become Katherine's minion.
Love crime

LOGH

Last edited by Schumiac; 10-24-2010 at 04:51 PM
Old 10-24-2010, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
In this show, you have to ask questions or you wind up like Aunt Jenna.
I don't think it would have a difference. They were taking the proper precautions to protect everyone from Katherine, whether the person knew about why they needed it or not. the biggest game changer to all this has, in my opinion, been Katherine's immunity to vervain. that messes EVERYTHING up.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 10-24-2010, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchick116 (View Post)
I don't think it would have a difference. They were taking the proper precautions to protect everyone from Katherine, whether the person knew about why they needed it or not. the biggest game changer to all this has, in my opinion, been Katherine's immunity to vervain. that messes EVERYTHING up.

I think it does make a difference. Jenna did not know about the importance of having vervain in her system, the only reason she ever had vervain on her was because Elena has given her a perfume to use and Elena probably suggested she drink vervain tea or something. So when Katherine changed her perfume or convinced her as "Elena" not to drink the vervain tea etc. she did it and no longer had any vervain on or in her, as SHE herself was never in the mindset "I should have vervain" and was not aware of the importance of those things for her protection. And once she had no vervain, she became Katherine's slave through compulsion. If she was always in the know about vampires and vervain, it could have been prevented. Heck, who knows, probably her inviting Katherine into the house in the first place could have been prevented too!

Katherine's immunity to vervain has to do with it not being poisonous for her so she doesn't go down when she is shot with it. That doesn't necessarily mean it has no protective properties left and doesn't affect her compulsion. The fact that she made a point of telling all the things she did to get Jenna "off" vervain so she could compel her suggests it was offering protection to Jenna...

ETA: I the final scene between Liz & Caroline and it actually made me cry but if one thinks about it, I think some parts of their other interactions were poorly written as they made it sound like this is the first time ever Liz is finding out about vampires! Her asking Caroline if she is "dead or not" and "how that could be" and then being kind of surprised that they steal from the hospital was just so off. The woman is part of the Council that hunts vampires! They keep track of blood bags being stolen from the hospital and even had guards there on vervain to put a stop to it etc. etc. and all of a sudden she is acting as if this is all "news" for her... I guess the idea is because it happened to Caroline it is all shocking to her or something but still...
Love crime

LOGH

Last edited by Schumiac; 10-24-2010 at 05:26 PM
Old 08-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Total Fan

SE's break up scene gets me everytime. Perfectly acted by both, but especially Paul. THAT FACE!

Old 08-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

That break up was sad.
Old 12-25-2016, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wish Damon wasn’t so rude to Jeremy. Jeremy is only trying to help. I loved Jeremy telling Elena she couldn’t tell him what he was gonna do that was awesome.

Bonnie’s attitude is getting really irritating. But I was glad she helped Damon.

Matt asking if Caroline was seeing someone boy is jealoussss.

Caroline saving Stefan! . Its too bad that Liz couldn't accept Caroline for who she was. I liked Liz recognizing she had become a strong person. Its too bad that she didn't stick to her word.

I’m a little sad Mason had to die but he did try to kill the Salvatore so… oh well.

“Now I get it. You’re just stupid.”

Damon calling Katherine was stupid and impulsive but I was cheering him on for getting a leg up on her.

Wires is fantastic!!!! Love that song. The SE scene was really sad, mostly for Stefan's end of it.

And can I just say I love that they ended the scene on a DE moment? Like it could have ended there with SE but it didnt. It really showed where the writers wanted to go with it even that early on. Damons face in that last scene UGH he was so hurt!

Matt/Katherine yasssss.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad for liz and caroline at least talking.