Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
Yeah, why did Elena blame Jenna and not Stefan?
Because Jenna has been keeping this secret from her all her life, Stefan kept it from her for a few months and I think she liked that he finally told her the whole truth.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiCaRdiBrEeZa (View Post)
Well i was envisioning a lot of whiny 'you lied to me's and betrayed looks and storming off but apparently not

wait, who said that's NOT what happens?

if that's not what happens, I'm demanding Elena be checked for being possessed.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 01-21-2010, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Because Stefan hasn't lied to her her whole life? I dunno.
I love you
meghan
Old 01-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

this eppy was ok! i hope the other upcoming eppies are better. the stefan & bonnie scenes were cool! loved gina as bree too! =D
Old 01-21-2010, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchick116 (View Post)

wait, who said that's NOT what happens?

if that's not what happens, I'm demanding Elena be checked for being possessed.
It's really Katherine!

Old 01-21-2010, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Damon/Elena own me more than i thought possible... i loved all their scenes, but specially the first one and the last one

i usually enjoy the epis in their entirety... even when DE don't even share scenes, like the last two we had... i thought those were amazing... but honestly, i'm not exaggerating when i say they were the only entertaining part of the epi to me..

Elena's adoption was interesting too though, but other than that... no thanks, so over SE btw, have been for a while, but gosh, i couldn't help but roll my eyes when she went to go see him, i was like.. here we go... they're getting back together for the 20th time, and we've only had 11 epis

oh and btw writers, would it hurt to not have Damon kill EVERY epi.. i love my evil Damon, but i'm getting tired of that too.. yet if my DE love prevails, and she does indeed become his salvation.. then let the killing spree continue

last thing, i remember reading that i was supposed to be shocked by who killed Alaric's wife... newsflash writers, Damon killing is NOT shocking...
Old 01-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing starlight (View Post)
Because Stefan hasn't lied to her her whole life? I dunno.
He hasn't known her her whole life. He's lied to her for as long as she's known him, thought. IDK, I don't think it was fair blaming Jenna. It was not HER place to tell, it was her parents'
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 01-21-2010, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe he felt it wasn't his secret to tell, but now realizes it wouldn't be right keeping it from her any longer.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

if not telling someone something they've never asked you, is lying, this whole board is lying to me.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 01-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree it wasn't Stefan's secret to tell, but neither was Jenna's. My point was, if she wasn't angry with Stefan she shouldn't have been angry with Jenna, either.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 01-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't seen the episode yet, but it's not Stefan's place to tell Elena something like that, so she shouldn't be mad at him. Elena's parents are dead so Jenna was the one who should of told her. I think Elena had a right to be angry at her. Blood or not Jenna is still family.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Ok first glad to have VD back really missed it.

I actually liked this episode but the only thing felt a bit flat to me to be honest was Jeremy and Anna whenever they were on screen I was waiting for and more interested with whats was going on with Stefan and Bonnie or Damon and Elena.

Ok so Damon and Elena totally liked them and nice to see I guess a ''fun'' side to Elena really enjoyed their scenes.
I love Damon but Im sorry I was totally rooting and clapping for Lee when he was beating him up LOL

Love Gina Torres, but felt sorry for Bree it looked like she loved Damon but Damon killed her good friend but cant say I did not expect the ending I knew Damon was going to kill her. Also her telling about Emily's spell book that cannot be good.

I loved the Stefan and Bonnie and Gram interaction, I thought Stefan and Bonnie had really nice chemistry so cute when he flew her out of the tomb, liked all of their scenes.

Also I agree with you Kary1591seriosuly Damon has killed everyone LOL

So Elena is adopted I guess I will see were they are going with this but Im sure it will link back to Katherine somehow.
I dont know how I feel about Stefan and Elena getting back together so quick I think it would have been realistic after everything that happened and things she found out she would need some breathing space. But thought they were still cute.

Stefan, finding her birth certificate and finding out so much about Elena very creepy but IDK maybe he was also freaked out about her resembling Katherine and the possibility it was her and then finding out Elena was adopted that raises even more questions.

Last edited by Disturbia; 01-21-2010 at 09:43 PM
Old 01-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't get why people think Stefan is creepy about the birth certificate thing. I'm sure Damon would've done the same thing if he had found Elena first

So disappointed there wasn't any Matt/Caroline in this ep.

I like Jeremy/Anna! Would anyone want a thread for them?
Old 01-21-2010, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

What an action packed episode. I enjoyed the Elena/Damon/Stefan stuff the most.

I actually think that Nina Dobrev has stepped up her game since the pilot. Her reaction to finding out that she was adopted was spot on and I thought the scene where Elena and Stefan discussed her parents and the accident was well done as well. I'm not surprised that Elena saved Damon from Lexi's boyfriend. I think that had the circumstances had been different then her reaction might have been too but when you take into the account the day that was in it plus the fact that Elena is a good person, I don't find it difficult to believe that she might try to save her boyfriends brother from being set alight in front of her despite the fact that he deserves it. I also reckon that she might feel Damon can give her answers that Stefan can't. I loved her scene with Stefan at the end. They seem to be coming into their own as a couple although I could have done without the stalker reveal as it was just weird.

I really enjoyed the Damon and Elena interaction. They bounce off each other and Elena seems more snarky and fun around him but I like them as frenemies. I couldn't see Damon being with any of the girls because the show is essentially reminding us all the time that he's a relentless killer. Katherine is the one for him. I could never see the logic in Elena hooking up with him or any of our main girls.

It's been so long since I watched I could be wrong but I feel as though every episode we see Bonnie freak out about her powers and run off. I'm just not enjoying her as the witch because there's nothing fun or enchanting about it. It's just really dark and repetitive. I think that had the witch been a more superficial character like Caroline then it could have been a more entertaining process and the darker aspects to it wouldn't have been so repetitive. Bonnie seems like a frightened child most of the time which technically she is but it just doesn't bode well with everything else happening. Her and Elena are far too similar characters as well. Having said all that, Bonnie and Stefan had some great chemistry. Far better then the chemistry she and Damon shared which was nonexistent.

Jeremy and Anna was cute. I liked her and I think that there was a cute dynamic there. Jeremy has done a total 180 since the beginning of the season. My only problem was that they ate up a ton of screentime which could've gone to Tyler, Caroline and Matt. I really noticed Caroline's absence and missed her and I was looking forward to seeing Tyler again since the last episode. I understood that there seemed to be no need for them but I didn't think that Jeremy and Anna needed that much time.

As for Elena blaming Jenna for lying, I understand her anger and the need to take it out on someone who knew but I think in the long run it's misdirected at Jenna. It was a secret her parents asked Jenna not to tell and given they ahven't been dead a year I undertand why Jenna wouldn't tell it.

Alaric vs Damon... Can't wait!

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-21-2010, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Katherine is the one for him.
I really don't see how people can ship Katherine/Damon

Katherine/Damon would result in Damon remaining exactly the same, or being even MORE evil since he'd do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for Katherine, and she's not exactly a very good person...

I'm still set on Elena being the only one who can change Damon, not personality wise, but killing spree wise... and like your siggy says every couple deserves a chance