Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Absolute Fan

This was episode was really good.Even tho I have never been a bonnie fan really..I did find her SL this episode really interesting and good but as for her character,I guess I just haven't warmed up to her yet.

Vicki was my favorite character and since shes gone,Caroline is defiantly becomming my favorite.The more I see her,the more I love her.Shes hilarious and adorable.And I am really loving matt&caroline.They are so sweet.I loved their last scene togethere and im glad that they are having a slow buildup because I think that will just make them even stronger if they do ever become a couple

I really love Jeremy and I still miss Jeremy/Vicki but since Vicki died,Jeremy has only had a few minutes of screentime.I really wish he would get a SL soon

Also Stefan and Elena were adorable.Im sure it was really hard for Stefan to walk away.I think he just doesn't want to hurt her so hes going to try and stay away but we can see how much he cares for her.They are so cute

You are gonna miss me so bad
when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami
Old 11-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good episode considered it was Bonnie focused.
I enjoyed watching SD bonding,a good siblings time is always appreciated!
Caroline & Matt are capturing my interest
I think in the end Damon was the one who truly loved Katherine,he seemes so hang up on her!
Logan is a vampire now? How cool,not.
SE can't seem to get their timing right,damn!
Old 11-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
I think in the end Damon was the one who truly loved Katherine,he seemes so hang up on her!
stefan was under her influence with that thing that vampires do to control their minds so he couldnt really lover her but Damon said he wasnt.

Stefan: I could help you.
Damon: You? Help me? Seems a little unnatural.
&Brotherly Love&
Old 11-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

that was an awsome episode its getting so good!!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2009, 10:55 PM
New Fan

LOVED this episode... i agree Bonnie is not really my favorite but i loved her in this episode... Caroline annoys the hell out of me though... the only reason i want her around is the Matt/Caroline relationship that is stirring. I love Matt and i think he'll bring out the best in Caroline. The seance scene was hella scary and as soon as she lifted her head i knew it was Emily. When Damon said I'm going to bring Katherine back i flipped out... like imagine. I felt so bad for Damon this episode... he cried... like wow. When Stefan left it was just like New Moon except with 10x better actors. It was so sad and the fact that he cried after made it so much worse. K, the new teacher is a vamp for sure... guess it's just in the family to fall for vampires. "He looks familiar.... wait.... LOGAN?!?!" i mean did Damon turn him? Is that Damon by some sort of vampire power? I don't know but I'm excited to find out. Great episode! Can't wait for next week!
Old 11-13-2009, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

OMG this episode was sooo good!
This show just gets better and better!

I was totally scared when they did the seance! Haha. I kept screaming "Elena ring Stefan, ring Stefan!!"

The Damon/Stefan bonding was hilarious!
"That's just like you Damon, always have to have the last word."
"And now, starry night"
God, couldn't stop laughing! They need to put those two together more. It brings out a side of Stefan i like...he's less dark and brooding. Hehe.

I'm guessing Damon will be able to find another way to resurrect Katherine. I still felt really bad for him. He looked so heartbroken.

I'm kinda glad they showed a sensitive side of him this episode though. Cause after last week i was starting to hate him just a little bit (a very little, lol).

Can't wait for next week!
Old 11-14-2009, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

I hope Damon resurrects Damon, that would be awesome.

I warmed to Bonnie a little bit and her storyline was finally interesting but I still don't really like her that much.

Elena begging Stefan not to walk away was heartbreaking.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hope Damon resurrects Damon
You mean Katherine ? I think he will find a way

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 11-14-2009, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay what a freaking epi. The damon/stefan scenes were awesome. Bonnie is kinda growing on me. Matt and caroline were kinda cute. NOW DAMON'S LOOK BROKE MY HEART I MEAN I HATED HIM 4 KILLING LEXI NOW I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM.alaric is hot. Stefan leaving elena was too new moonish it freaked me out. But it was so touching. LOGAN I have a feeling he is up 2 no good
Old 11-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh! okay, this will be short-n-sweet:

Caroline & Matt: 'Awwwww..........they were more cute this episode then they were in last week's epi. I can't wait too see what direction the producers and writers take this two'.

Bonnie: 'My gurl, i so love her in this episode and even though i'm not quite comfortable with her being a witch and all, i can't wait too see how this character develops. And i'll get with the powers as time goes on, just as long as she doesn't turn into Willow f/Buffy, then i'll be all good'.

Stefan & Damon: 'Love the togetherness, definitely want more of that in the forseeable future'.

Damon's Love For Katherine: 'Wow! he really is coo-coo for cocoa puffs over this heaffer. To want to bring her back, at all costs, Oh! Yeah, he got it bad and my heart broke for him as well when Emily destroyed what he thinks is his last chance to set her free from the crypt. And he's going to get what he wants too, there's no If or Buts about it, Katherine is coming back, 'it's only a question of WHEN!' And when it happens, it's not going to be nice, especially for Damon'.

Stefan & Elena: 'I love the fact that she is stronger now and wants to fight for their relationship, and i understand why Stefan is being 'standoffish' with her now. Damon is going around here, killing folk left and right just because he wants too and cuz he is out of his mind 'in love' with that wretched beotch. I'm surprised that Stefan hasn't packed his stuff and left three episodes ago, so be patient with him ladiez, he's probably afraid that Elena is next. And from the look of the next episode, with that suv flipping, she just might be. But i believe that they will find their way back to each other and they maybe on the right path back to that from all the lovin that's going too be going on. 'Is it too much, too soon???' Yes! i was hoping they would wait until the third or fourth season, but since this is Hollywood and this is a Kevin Williamson & company show. It's too be expected, but i'm really hoping that E&S don't do 'the deed' until much, much later'.

And LOGAN...in the famous words of Whoopi Goldberg, 'WTH???' that's all i can say, WTH??? And i love Alaric, the new history teacher, i don't care if he's a vampire or vampire-slayer or vampire, vampire-slayer, i just love too see more fresh meat on this show, so i say bring it Mr. Mystery Man, b-r-i-n-g-i-t. Well, that's it for me, i hear that this coming episode is the last episode for the year, that's cool and all. I have all the episodes so far, so that will keep me along with my vampire books as well to the new year. 'Take Care All...Deuces!!!......................' D.V.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
'Wow! he really is coo-coo for cocoa puffs over this heaffer.'

Old 11-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not good with reviews, but I wanted to say I enjoyed last night episode.

I LOVED Stefan as perusal and I loved having Bonnie front and center. I loved when Stefan saved Bonnie. Also even though I'm not the biggest Damon fan I enjoy his scenes with his brother. Lat night was some of their best scenes. The girls night out was great too. It was just over all just amazing.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:02 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't know why I've been putting this off, but holy crap! THIS. EPISODE. WAS. EPIC. Definitely one of my favorites so far!

I love that everyone got sufficient screen time, and everyone had something to do.

Alaric: LOVE him! I really think that he's a great addition to the cast. And his good looks don't hurt either. Now, where is Meredith? It was really nice of him to do that for Jeremy.

Matt/Caroline: They are sooooo adorable! 'Nuff said.

Elena/Bonnie/Caroline: I agree with someone saying that EB are best friends, but Caroline seems like she's the third wheel. It's sad, but it's true... Now, EB are going to know about the Salvatores, while Caroline is yet again going to be left in the dark. Anyway, their little séance as pretty cool, if not creepy. "Emily, you there?"

Bonnie/Emily: I thought Kat did a great job with the transition to Emily, and back again. You could tell when Emily took over -- and left, Bonnie's body. Also, I'm glad we saw how powerful Bonnie can be once she learns to fully control her abilities. It's going to be fierce.

Damon: Oh, our poor bb! He was so devastated when Emily destroyed the necklace, it was only natural for him to attack Bonnie thinking it was still Emily. I'm afraid he's going to find another way to bring Katherine and the others back. Emily's warnings were kind of scary.

Stefan/Elena: So sad.

Damon/Stefan: Best part of the episode! It was a breath of fresh air for them to be somewhat amused with each other. I'm so glad they finally had some one on one time to sort of talk about Katherine. And the look on Damon's face after Stefan told him he was the last one to see Katherine! Bb needs a hug. I love these two SFM. Oh, and pfft. They are so not leaving while I'm still watching this show.

1. Um, Damon/Stefan/Emily/Elena scene? That was awesome, and action packed, and fantastic, and brilliant! We need more scenes like this in the future. And yes, with the same people, because they pawned.

2. The completely heartbreaking ending montage [set to Barcelona's "Come Back When You Can"]? Minus the loveliness of Matt/Caroline, of course. Elena/Bonnie, Damon, freaking Stefan!! Paul was excellent with the head-in-hands-pulling-hair-out emotion.

OMSGFKUSGHGKUFHG!!! Logan is back. And he's asking to be invited in. With that smirk of his. Dun, dun, dun.

ETA: Forgot about this one: I remember Elena saying something about Bonnie feeling the comet was evil, and now we see the connection! This show is great with continuity!

Last edited by phoemster; 11-15-2009 at 03:11 PM
Old 11-16-2009, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was amazing.

Stefan/Elena - Oh my these two were so sad especially at the end.. But one thing that was an improvement, was Elena finally knowing what she wanted. Now its her time to fight for him.

Damon/Stefan - Even though i didn't feel right with the whole Lexi thing dropped.. the fact that one week, Stefan tells Damon they are done and then the next episode they are having fun and acting like brothers? Very inconsistant.
But i did love their scenes.. this was probably my fav episode for them.. you got a glimpse of how they used to be, and i think they even missed this kind of stuff.
And Damon finally came clean as to why he is really back in town.

Damon - I may not like the things he does from time to time, but in this episode.. i did feel for him.. because everything that has happened from the beginning, has always been for love. Because he loves Katherine so much that he can bare to live without her. Its quite enduring.

Bonnie/Damon/Emily - I loved the Scenes between Damon&Bonnie. So much chemistry. Loved the scene in the street.
And then there was the stuff between Emily/Damon which was pretty intense.. but Ian & Kat did such a great job. I can't wait to see more between them.

Matt/caroline - Even though i may have felt sad for Caroline when he said that he didn't like her.. my fav scene was the end one, when he climbed through her window and they hung out and stuff. it was so cute.
There is so much potential for them, and i can't wait to see how things progress between them.
Old 12-17-2016, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

It felt like Stefan should have been way more upset with Damon for what he did to Lexi.

Alaric was really awesome. His whole “jack-ass” file was amazing. Hes a great addition and its understandable why he’s still around now in season 8.

Not one of my favorite episodes though, I just found it more boring than some of the previous ones. I found the seance stuff to be a little dragging.

Matt/Caroline were really cute this episode. I loved the ending scene where Matt admitted that he never liked her before recently and that he didnt want to be alone either. They just work so well in this early season.

DS were also really awesome, I loved their banter so much. And when Stefan told Damon that Katherine didn’t deserve their love, that was such a great moment. Damon revealing he wanted to bring Katherine back was awesome.

“You’re so mean… you’re so mean…. It’s really hard to imitate you. I have to go to that lesser place.”

Damon broke my heart at the end when he said it was real for him and that Katherine never compelled him. Boy loves so hard. And when he said he would leave. UGH.

The back and forth between SE its so irritating at this point, now Elena wants to be with him and Stefan rejects her? for real?