Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm really their interaction too It would be awesome seeing Rebecca jealous of Stefan Because he would be at Caroline's side all the time And I would absolutely LOVE if she started to get a little jealous of Stefan and Rebecca's interaction, even if she didn't know why (But, somewhere deep inside, she knows why )

"I think Blair is Dan’s soul mate" - Penn Badgley
JASON MEWES F'KIN WATCHES TVD! Icon made out of thequeenofdrama's graphic
Tumblr

Last edited by Sheldon27; 10-07-2011 at 02:54 PM
Old 10-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, wow, it would be amazing! I'd love to see both Rebecca and Caroline jealus because of Stefan

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 10-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

3X04 was a little strange for me, but I'm excited for the next episode, especially after seeing the canadian promo
I just need to see Caroline jealous of Stefan, in any way or form

Mary, stay here with me and let's try to kill this thread soon

"you could be happy."

Tumblr
Old 10-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Wendel, I turned 22.

Thanks, Mary.

I haven't watched the latest TVD ep but heard it was kinda blah? But good that their story lines are somehow colliding (Stefan being back to MF and Rebekah going after Caroline judging by the promo?).

I love that Steroline/Klaus art. My OT3. Or together with Rebekah, my OT4.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 10-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

22, like me!

I haven't seen the episode yet either but I heared it's not generally awesome though it had good stuff for Stefan and his new gang.

Love the Klaus/SC art! As you might know, I very much enjoy/ship Stefan/Klaus even though I don't necessary ship them for endgame (my endgame is Steroline ), but I love their dynamic and want them to be explored and it would be just awesome if Caroline's SL meets theirs at some point

Old 10-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mary!

I'll sure watch it these days. I never miss a TVD ep!

I pretty much ship Stefan with everyone except for Elena, and my top Stefan ships are Caroline and Klaus. He oozes chemistry with both of them. So, I'll need a SCK scene in the future so bad!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 10-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Klaus and Caroline are my top choices for Stefan as well! But I too ship him with pretty much everyone except Elena (I only ship Elena with Damon), because I think he has chemistry with everyone on the show. But in the end of the day I want it to be SC They have it all to be a perfect story with a great future and I hope one day they get it.

I'll be able to watch the episode only on weekend (at least hope so), can't wait to see it even if it isn't the best one.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Nat! Good, you're here too Yeah, to me the episode wasn't just blah, it was... weird I put some thoughts in my tumblr, it has spoilers in it, but if wanna take a look later and see what my they are, feel free to do it
http://sclovefest.tumblr.com/post/11...04-was-strange

I'm loving Klefan this season, I love bromances like that (I don't like slash couples, that's just not my thing) but bromances are one of my favorite things on shows

To me, it's basically Stefan for Caroline and Caroline for Stefan I know, it's awful, I wish I could ship them with somebody else but I just can't

Although I NEED to see some SCK scenes

Tumblr
Old 10-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

I'll definitelly read it tomorrow after I watch the episode (and I hope I'll be able to see it tomorrow)

I do love Stefan & Klaus as friends as well, I can ship them as friends and as a couple, I don't even care what kind of relationship they share, I just need scenes with them, more and more scenes I don't mind Stefan in other relationship and can even enjoy a lot of them, but at some point I want it to be Caroline and since then no one else I want them to be THE story of each other's lives. And also I can't ship Caroline with anyone but Stefan.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Loyal Fan

"THE story of each others live" That's the quote of the year Mary!

When you have perfection before your eyes, you get blinded by your surroundings That's what happened to me at least

I need them to have a perfect storyline built for them, to have many scenes together and just explode my screen

Tumblr
Old 10-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
When you have perfection before your eyes, you get blinded by your surroundings
That's so true. SC are it for me, regardless of me multishipping their characters.

I have so many Klefan feelings, they're just not for this thread. All I'm gonna say is the chemistry is too much.

I'll read your review as soon as I watch the episode, Wendel.

We'll go crazy in here when we finally get our first SC scene this season!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 10-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Loyal Fan

at the Klefan thing Although my thoughts are not like that, I agree that the chemistry between Paul and Joseph is outstanding

It's not as much a review, just my thoughts put together in a post, nothing formal

Wow, when we get our first scene We'll be like "**** just got real"

Tumblr
Old 10-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope we get some S&C scenes, now that Stef is back in Mystic Falls.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww that's awesome to hear that their stories might be colliding at last

I'm with Wendell on this one, I'm a sucker for bromances so I enjoy the friendship Stefan and Klaus have together but I don't ship them as a couple, I'd love to see that friendship explored though, and now to have Caroline added into it somehow

I only ship Stefan with Caroline cause he's just simply adorable in the scenes he has with her, he's funny, he's happy, he's a better Stefan, and I wanna say I ship Caroline with only him but to be honest if her and Jeremy had a scene, I'd probably ship them a little too, she's justthat character for me though none of them hold a flame to the OTP-ness of S/C

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 10-08-2011, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

SC is my OTP of the show and OTP for both characters, that's never gonna change I want them to get together, I want them to have everything together and I want them to end up together, because it seems so right. They can have the best story to ever be written, they can make each other happier than anyone else would be able to. And even though I can enjoy other Stefan's relationships, it's always gonna be SC for me

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top