Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2017, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Caroline is the best, love that she is THE LAST ONE STANDING on this show. She started as this weak, human, with insecurities and she ended a strong, female, vampire.

In an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT subject, I do think that Caroline will live and thrive for years and years, whether she finds another love or not. However, one day I do think she will want to pass on. When that will be, I'm not sure, but I think her character has definitely shown that she is nurturing and caring. I personally would hate to see all my loved ones die year after year after year and whle i think Caroline is strong and can handle it, I think that she eventually would grow tired of it and would want to pass on herself. And there is nothing wrong or gross about that.
Your passive aggressive remarks and subtle references to other threads are not unnoticed, nor are they welcome here. Next time post your opinion without trying to provoke conflict. Thanks!

Everyone enjoy the discussion
Old 03-19-2017, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's not trying to provoke conflict! She's expressing an opinion, one I happen to agree with.

The only way I can enjoy the discussion is if we're actually allowed to have a discussion.

Alexa, I totally love that you pointed out how she started off as weak and insecure, and it's true, she really did become so strong and amazing. Part of me is proud of her for inevitably being the last one standing. Part of me sympathizes with her, though, too, because as you said, even though she will thrive, she will also experience more loss than anyone. She's going to end up outliving her own kids, and that's not supposed to happen. They're going to age while she remains the same. I could totally see her making a choice like the one you suggested, but I suppose it also does depend on what else may have happened in her life over the years and what other loved ones she may end up acquiring along the way. Because let's face it, no matter how strong an individual is, it's the people you care about who make life worth living.

I like that it's open-ended for her and there's so much left open to speculation and interpretation.
ICON
Old 03-19-2017, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

I love Caroline, my v a m p i r e queen, who LOVES being a v a m p i r e and will live forever, as in the rest of eternity. She'll help people and make many friends in her eternal life and she'll bang many men.

Here's a gif set about how amazing women are and my v a m p i r e queen Caroline is included:

women are forged of iron.
[source]

» Bella
Old 03-19-2017, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

I see we all have just given up on being mature.

I am perfectly ok with having a discussion about a character with someone who does not agree with my stance. It's what makes discussions interesting. But if you seriously cannot leave the petty crap behind from a thread that was literally CLOSED down because of unnecessary arguing then I have no problem telling you guys to stop with this current topic.

As one of the moderators said, next time post your opinion without trying to provoke conflict. Thanks!
Old 03-19-2017, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
I see we all have just given up on being mature.

I am perfectly ok with having a discussion about a character with someone who does not agree with my stance. It's what makes discussions interesting. But if you seriously cannot leave the petty crap behind from a thread that was literally CLOSED down because of unnecessary arguing then I have no problem telling you guys to stop with this current topic.

As one of the moderators said, next time post your opinion without trying to provoke conflict. Thanks!
Thanks Kara. I've reopened the thread so everyone can discuss the character if they wish. Just try to be appropriate and cut back on the shout outs, thanks.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that gifset!! She's so amazing!
Old 03-30-2017, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-01-2017, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gorgeous video!!
Old 04-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing the video
Old 06-26-2017, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

So what's the deal with her and that school? Does she own it, or is she also going to be teaching?

Is she Headmistress? Like a female Dumbledore? Is she still Forbes or did she take Stefan's name?
Old 06-27-2017, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she's the founder since she started and opened it. It'll be interesting if they show us more of the school, I'd love to know her role there and more about what they do.

I think she's still Forbes, but I don't really know
Old 06-27-2017, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
So what's the deal with her and that school? Does she own it, or is she also going to be teaching?
Guess it depends what kind of students are in there I mean, don't think she has much to teach to witches for example, unless there are vampire children, that's be more her field

Quote:
Is she Headmistress? Like a female Dumbledore? Is she still Forbes or did she take Stefan's name?
Guess she can be, considering she's the funder, she can have that role

Not sure how it works in USA, is it automatic or the bride can choose?
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 06-27-2017, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Usually, in the US and if you are Caucasian, the woman takes the man's last name. For others it is a choice I believe, at least for Asians. My mom didn't take my dad's last name (we're Chinese). I do plan to marry a Caucasian and do plan to take his last name.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:17 AM
Elite Fan

I see, thanks for to clarify it Then I guess it's more than probable she can be refered as Caroline Salvatore if she'll appear again in TO
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 06-28-2017, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can see that and them referring to her as Mrs. Salvatore.