Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   The Vampire Diaries (http://www.fanforum.com/f328/)
-   -   Twitches {Liv & Luke} #1: "Screw those guys. I won't let you die for them." - Luke (http://www.fanforum.com/f328/twitches-%7Bliv-luke%7D-1-screw-those-guys-i-wont-let-you-die-them-luke-63133643/)

Jewelstone 10-03-2014 04:44 PM

Twitches {Liv & Luke} #1: "Screw those guys. I won't let you die for them." - Luke
 
Welcome to the 1st Liv & Luke Parker Appreciation Thread

https://33.media.tumblr.com/da9ae3f0...mmh4o1_500.gif


Supporters:
1. Jewelstone
2. LabuanPearl88
3. cinnamoncookie
4. Nightslave
5. KeepThisaSecret
6. RecklessWriter
7. f i r e p r o o f
8. Walt Reynolds

LabuanPearl88 10-04-2014 09:10 AM

TFTNT :flowers:

I like the Wonder Twins, among all the characters I kind of like they remained alive :lol: :nod: I'd like to know more about them and their coven maybe, still wondering if they'll stay "friends" with the gang or will become enemies again :look:

Jewelstone 10-04-2014 10:18 AM

They're my favorite recurring characters.

I think they may become friends with certain members of the gang, but it'll probably take awhile for them to get along with everyone. I think their coven will be against the gang and continue to force Liv & Luke to do their bidding.

ElenaBelle 10-04-2014 10:44 AM

Tftt. I like the name Twitches :lol:

Jewelstone 10-04-2014 10:58 AM

Yw.

Anyone want to be added to the list of Supporters?

LabuanPearl88 10-05-2014 02:31 AM

I'd like to be added yeah :nod: I didn't know what to think about them in the beginning, but they grew on me, I'm glad the stayed :nod: :D Also a bit more or siblings relationship is great in this show :nod: :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewelstone (Post 78264441)
I think they may become friends with certain members of the gang, but it'll probably take awhile for them to get along with everyone. I think their coven will be against the gang and continue to force Liv & Luke to do their bidding.

That can be interesting, maybe one dya they'll find themselves torn between the loyal to their covent and the grown attachment to the gang :shrug: Guess it depends how they'll handle them in the future, but I think the basis are here for this :D

Jewelstone 10-05-2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (Post 78274465)
I'd like to be added yeah :nod: I didn't know what to think about them in the beginning, but they grew on me, I'm glad the stayed :nod: :D Also a bit more or siblings relationship is great in this show :nod: :D


That can be interesting, maybe one dya they'll find themselves torn between the loyal to their covent and the grown attachment to the gang :shrug: Guess it depends how they'll handle them in the future, but I think the basis are here for this :D

Added. :)

That would be a good storyline.

LabuanPearl88 10-05-2014 01:15 PM

Thanks Mel :hug:

I can see that happening, it was my first thought since they were introduced in season4 and got close to the gang :nod: :D

Jewelstone 10-05-2014 03:08 PM

Yw.


https://31.media.tumblr.com/2ee5aa5b...89oyo1_500.gif
https://33.media.tumblr.com/280d3abb...89oyo2_500.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/582a2870...89oyo3_500.gif
https://33.media.tumblr.com/00c920ab...89oyo4_500.gif
https://33.media.tumblr.com/eebd9801...89oyo5_500.gif
x

Alexa 10-06-2014 02:57 AM

i quite like them, especially liv.

wasnt sure last season but now that i know them im enjoying it.

i kinda like liv/tyler too, just putting that out there. lol

Jewelstone 10-06-2014 09:04 AM

Want to be added to the list?

And yeah, I like Liv/Tyler, too. :lol:

cinnamoncookie 10-06-2014 09:11 AM

I'd like to be added! I like them. I hope they stick around. But at the same time I hope they'll get some kind of outsider perspective.

And since someone mentioned them, will we get a tyler/liv thread?

Jewelstone 10-06-2014 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (Post 78295623)
I'd like to be added! I like them. I hope they stick around. But at the same time I hope they'll get some kind of outsider perspective.

And since someone mentioned them, will we get a tyler/liv thread?

Added. :)

I was going to wait until they had more scenes together, but I can start the thread for Liv&Tyler now (unless you want to do the honors.)

LabuanPearl88 10-07-2014 07:23 AM

I really liked the scene where he saved her, despite the consequences, showed a lot of love for his sister :nod: :bawl: :love:

I'm curious to know more about them and their coven, they could introduce it, it'd be interesting :nod:

I'd say to wait a bit more for Liv/Tyler thread :nod: :flowers:

Jewelstone 10-07-2014 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (Post 78310652)
I'm curious to know more about them and their coven, they could introduce it, it'd be interesting :nod:

I'd say to wait a bit more for Liv/Tyler thread :nod: :flowers:

I'm certain we'll see their coven at some point, it's just a matter of when.

Ok. I have a feeling they'll share more scenes in the next episode, so maybe after that one airs, we can start a thread for them.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.
Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.