Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

Just watched the episode. Ok it wasn't as bad as I thought...if you don't mind mythology. I'm confused about Damon. If he doesn't remember Elena, why does he say "Elena and I are done"? Is he faking it like we said? And I'm also confused about Tyler. He really seems dead, body and all. But
Spoiler:

I'm not afraid. I always knew that things would get extremely dark and hard before the happy ending.

But ugh, Damon needs to cut his hair!!!

Last edited by cahe64; 11-12-2016 at 09:15 AM
Old 11-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

That's good you're positive about DE. Let's hope that DE get an epic ending. It would be unfair that DE who suffered a lot would get nothing and the others wiill get everything they wanted.

Spoiler:

RIP Dalaric
Old 11-12-2016, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

And that's exactly why I'm not worried. All this angst is leading up to something good. That's how storytelling works.
I would be more worried if DE were together and happy right now.

The fact that they're teasing "Is Tyler really dead?" makes me think there's a plottwist.

So, after the prison world and the phoenix stone, they're finally coming with the REAL hell. So original.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

They are never going to come up with something new . And let's hope that the place in Hell is not reserved for Damon.

RIP Dalaric
Old 11-12-2016, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Oh I don't even care anymore. One of the brothers, or both, will probably end up there. And they'll somehow get out. Same old, same old.

Can't wait till Elena comes to the surface.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

How original. Knowing our luck it will be Damon.

Yes, indeed Elena is needed right now. She is the only person who would never give up on Damon.

RIP Dalaric
Old 11-12-2016, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with Juliana, I hope this turns out to have a big plotwist or something like that bc right now nothing makes sense... more than usual indeed, Juliana
Can't understand if Damon has feelings or not, if he remembers Elena or not, one moment he said he never met her, the other said they broke up!! (so not only he met her, they were together), it seems too huge to be just a plothole, makes me think he's keeping everything secret and paying his own game, but still

Tyler's situation is a big ????? to me, makes no sense neither, I just hope it won't turn out in the nth "let's blame Damon for everything forgetting he's in this situation bc he saved our useless asses and hes mind-controlled" remake, but it's getting so boring and old I have no words anymore but the promo is very indicative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
They love doing family storyline's. Can't they just make Sybil evil and not have a heartbreaking storyline.
^ THIS

Tbh DE endgame is the least of my problems and preoccupation, I'm 100% sure of that, I'm more annoyed they are playing the old game "Damon is not worth" again and again, which is annoyed. Enzo hasn't got through an half of what Damon did, he has his GF with him, I think it's unfair to make a comparison between them right now Either Tyler is really dead or not (I like the idea he's working with Damon, but I doubt it, more probable he'll get back somehow, makes no sense a werewolf dies so easily ) I highly doubt it'd impede DE's endgame, it's not good or fair, but Damon can't control himself, it'd be hypocrite of Elena to break up with him or of the others to blame him in this situation... which I'm 100% sure the 2nd one will happen regardless, I lost hope in the gang a long time ago

The whole sirens story was intriguing, IMA, but I wouldn't have made it last and ENTIRE episode
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

As far as the gang is concerned, someone on twitter mentioned that perfect ending would be that everyone dies except DE.

RIP Dalaric
Old 11-12-2016, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

That's a bit extreme But I only care about DE right now... and Alaric, he's doing good in this season, so I'll save him too, I care about only their endgames and well being, the rest I don't care

I just know that if Elena was here, she'd never let Damon go this far nor give up on him so easily
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-12-2016, 10:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ok, I would spare Alaric only if we get Dalaric back the way they used to be.

And the good thing is that Jeremy isn't with the gang. I wouldn't stand another person giving up on Damon.

RIP Dalaric
Old 11-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlydelena (View Post)
Ok, I would spare Alaric only if we get Dalaric back the way they used to be.
Preach They're on a good way this year, I have hope again
And surely he's the one who is less giving up on Damon, a true brother

Quote:
And the good thing is that Jeremy isn't with the gang. I wouldn't stand another person giving up on Damon.
The bright side, I wouldn't stand the idea of him hating and giving up on Damon too

And people wonder why I only care about Delena driving away in the sunshine, the only thing that still cares right now is a coffin
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-12-2016, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

See Anna? I told you they would make Sybil more sympathetic.

Yeah the rest is just the same old thing. I just want DE, the rest can go to hell (no pun intended).

Old 11-12-2016, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

I should have listened to you, bb, never a time when the villain is just evil a stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Yeah the rest is just the same old thing. I just want DE, the rest can go to hell (no pun intended)
Nice one though

Can't think about the fact that if Elena was here, he'd feel less alone he's right now, he'd have someone who fight for him and share his fears and suffer
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Haha well they kinda teased it, so I wasn't really surprised. Even the devil has a sad story.

Yeah with all the hell-talk. The writers keep breaking their own rules. Not surprised though.

Elena would be like "you're giving up? fine, but I'm not!!!"
Old 11-12-2016, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

NEW THREAD
I am the storm"

Anna