Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2015, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Oh sorry, I mean: is there any other way than twitter?

But if not, then I'll try it anyway. Haven't used my account in years though...forgot my username and password.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I see I have no idea, TBH, I guess there can be for sure, but don't know how
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-17-2015, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

It's ok...I managed to get into twitter again.

Beware writers, here I come.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Care

source

How could they be ready for this, they just couldn't, neither of them, not after they thought their life together was just about to begin
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-17-2015, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Oh maybe a private message helps.

It's so surreal to see Elena in a coffin. It was their big night.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

It's the tought that still sucks the most, her in a coffin, sleeping while life slips around her Hope they'll wake her up sooner than later, they can't leave her there really for 60 years

They were supposed to start their human life together, it's so unfair
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-17-2015, 02:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

The video is beautiful.

I've read that one of the fans complaint the lack of hesitation or turmoil from Damon's part when he needed to choose whether to let Bonnie die and save Elena or save the witch and wait for Elena until Bonnie dies that he was so calm.

I'm not mad at Damon for the decision he made because it was the only right choice he could make. But still some emotions could have been seen.

And Care, if you decide to write something to the writers and you get some response let us know

RIP Dalaric
Old 05-17-2015, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

I just tweeted JP: "A kind plead of a 25 year old Delena fan. First of all: thank you for everything we got these 6 years. It's a beautiful journey. But I know that DE isn't over yet and that they deserve their happy ending. The problem is: how can fans wait for 2+ more years? I thought that season 7 was the last one, but was shocked to hear that CW wants more. How can we stick around for so long? I don't know what the actors will do, but wouldn't it be fair to wrap up DE's story in 7x22? And keep it alive in season 7. I know that there are more stories, but DE is the reason I became obsessed. They made the show magical, and I'll miss that. Sorry for the long message and thank you for reading."

CD is next.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

I can agree that the whole scene was weird, but it doesn't surprise me considering Kian aren't capable to act together But Damon struggled for this decision, he felt guilty to leave Elena in the coffin for 60 years and if she had been in danger of life (and Nina wasn't leaving), Bonnie would be dead by now But the writers convenientely worte this SL so they couldn't do anything about it (you don't say? ) so there was only one choice possible to make, and surely Damon wasn't ok with that

EDIT: You're so polite, Care
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-17-2015, 03:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
I can agree that the whole scene was weird, but it doesn't surprise me considering Kian aren't capable to act together But Damon struggled for this decision, he felt guilty to leave Elena in the coffin for 60 years and if she had been in danger of life (and Nina wasn't leaving), Bonnie would be dead by now But the writers convenientely worte this SL so they couldn't do anything about it (you don't say? ) so there was only one choice possible to make, and surely Damon wasn't ok with that

EDIT: You're so polite, Care
Shh, Anna, don't say it out loud because Ian will read this and will be mad because he so believes that they have chemistry together. Don't ruin his world .

Caroline really nice message. I hope you get the answer from them.

RIP Dalaric
Old 05-17-2015, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Ian can go where I say he can go, he won't make me change my opinion on this just bc he's acting like a 5 years old in this, facts speak louder
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-17-2015, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Haha thanks. I just want to sound mature, so they can't make stupid homework jokes. Ranting like a headless chicken only feeds hate.

And I wrote CD: "Dear Caroline, thank you for being a real Delena fan. And thank you for everything we got these 6 years. I hope you'll keep DE's love story alive till they get their well-deserved happy ending. But the question is: when? I heard Nina wants to come back for the series finale. But if CW wants 8-10 seasons, how long are we supposed to wait? I personally hoped to see DE's story being wrapped up in 7x22. Delena is the reason I kept watching the show. I'll miss them. I hope you make the right desicion, and respect TVD's most beautiful love story. Thank you for reading."
Old 05-17-2015, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

That's a good approch, bb

Have to go now SYT girls
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bye Anna, sweet DE dreams

Caroline, let's hope that you will get the response from them and you won't be ignored by them.

RIP Dalaric
Old 05-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. Hope they'll read it, and a response would be nice.

Goodnight Anna.